Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

catfish

pyramids

194 posts in this topic

can someone help me out here with calculations?

" If you take the height of the Great Pyramid and x it by 43,200 you get the polar radius of the earth "

481ft X 43,200 = 20,779,200ft = 6,926,400 yards = 3,935.45 miles

again from wikipedia

"Polar radius

The Earth's polar radius b, or semi-minor axis, is the distance from its center to the North and South Poles, and equals 6,356.7523 km (3,949.9028 mi)."

So this assumption is close but no cigar.

measure the base perimeter of the Great Pyramid and x that by 43,200 you get the equatorial circumference of the earth

756ft X 43200 = 32,659,200 ft = 10,886,400 yards = 6185.45 miles

from Universe Today

" ...and the circumference of the Earth in miles is 24,901 "

Edited by Gerfish
Pyramid calculations seem to be done a bit "Countdown" style. Take random measurements, apply random maths functions, apply random logic and hey presto!
2 people like this

It weighs 6 million tons. this is not a fact this is an estimate . sorry to pull you up on this but im a pedant.

7 hours ago, OrganicOil said:

It has over 2 million individual stones.

this is also a guess . so it not a fact . the fact they say over 2million is ambiguous at best.

4 hours ago, KingBlueRizla said:

Must have needed loads of people to quarry the stone,

They didn't quarry it, the blocks are concrete. Check out the work of Michel Barsoum, there might be a link to one of his videos back in this thread. The composition of the blocks matches that of a local concrete-friendly clay much more closely than the limestone, which would have had to have come from a quarry 35 miles away on the other side of the Nile. There are blocks with shuttering marks caused by air pockets.

e2a

Pyramid calculations seem to be done a bit "Countdown" style.

The exact latitude of the King's Chamber really is the same number as the speed of light in m/s. Depends who's YouTube videos you watch

Edited by Sasquatch
3 people like this

Yep I am in with that @Sasquatch 

I believe they invented a type of cement,and like you say shuttered off areas in situ, built it as they went like, with all the other tools and stuff they had. 

Might explain the large water pit things with all the water erosion, looks like it was filled and drained.

As for all the position numbers translating into our language and and that's the key word language they must have been multilingual (probably spelt it wrong)in a language that didn't exist yet, meaning something relevant, that's gotta be aliens, really, never met one mind, but who knows maybe tommorow.

As for the Egyptian government covering up, all that we are looking oh no we're not looking pish,course they have been in there it is in their country, so I would have thought it was sort of their shit to sort out, a bit harsh lying about it but I suppose they just wanna understand it, what it does, so they have the knowledge before the rest.

The mystery will continue,Jj:yinyang:

2 people like this

Whatever is under the pyramids and the Sphinx might well revise all theories of human civilization, undermine religions etc. The Egyptians don't want to cause that much instability I guess. Perhaps somebody can get away with using new scanning technology to image what's underneath, it's a few years since Zahi Hawass was confronted with some scans there ought to be better hardware available by now.

3 people like this

On 12/18/2017 at 8:14 AM, Sasquatch said:

Eh?

Simple really, both the great Pyramid and Sphinx exhibit erosion due to deep water saturation. This was a theory until they found an exoskeleton of a fossil of what appears to be an echinoid (sea urchin).

On 12/18/2017 at 10:41 AM, Gerfish said:

Hmm wikipedia and others disagree.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_ancient_Egypt

http://www.reshafim.org.il/ad/egypt/timelines/topics/slavery.htm

perhaps in the interest of accuracy it should be said that 

Slaves are not believed to have built the pyramids

Of course Wikipedia would disagree since its inoculate with its choice of sources, every page uses its context of authority from the mainstream media, governments and intergovernmental organisations which without doubt is heavily revised in their favour. Wikipedia is a good estimate but not accurate. 

On 18/12/2017 at 3:37 PM, Sasquatch said:

They didn't quarry it, the blocks are concrete. Check out the work of Michel Barsoum, there might be a link to one of his videos back in this thread. The composition of the blocks matches that of a local concrete-friendly clay much more closely than the limestone, which would have had to have come from a quarry 35 miles away on the other side of the Nile. There are blocks with shuttering marks caused by air pockets.

e2a

The exact latitude of the King's Chamber really is the same number as the speed of light in m/s. Depends who's YouTube videos you watch

Did they just decide to throw the nummulites,  fossilised sea creatures, into their concrete mix just for the shits and giggles?

And do you really believe geologists are unable to tell the difference between limestone and concrete?

Don't get me wrong, I believe there is a lot of info on the pyramids being withheld from joe public, but concrete? Nah!

Edited by GreengoStarr
1 person likes this

2 hours ago, GreengoStarr said:

fossilised sea creatures,

They were in the clay, and don't match the ratio in the limestone.

2 hours ago, GreengoStarr said:

And do you really believe geologists are unable to tell the difference between limestone and concrete?

Michel Barsoum is an industrial chemist and his research is thorough. His video also includes the shuttering air pockets.

2 people like this

I'm scratching my head here wondering what clay has to do with anything and confess I'm stumped. I have seen the nummulites in the construction blocks themselves and know of no concrete that uses clay as a constituent. Care to elaborate on this point?

I also confess that I have never seen any videos by Michel Barsoum so shall refrain from commenting until I have.

clay makes bricks ..you want to see something great ..go to an old sea side town ..https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulhamite 

maybe pulham got his secret masonic recipe from older sources .

crushed brick can make a concrete when mixed with sand and other such ground stuff ..

3 people like this

3 people like this