Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mr.gr33n

The Moon Landing

Moon Landing Real or Fake   217 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Believe We Went To The Moon?

• Yes, Man walked on the Moon in 1969
    • No, I am 100% sure it's Faked/Hoax
    • I dont Give a Shit Either Way!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
818 posts in this topic
armstrong almost admits it on this video,

Almost admits what?

3 people like this

@@Sasquatch, watch the video backwards, while standing on ya head, with 1 foot in a bucked of custard, trust me, it all becomes very clear! :ermm:

dj....

5 people like this

If you brush past things on the moon, they move. Cause and effect, just like if you show a credulous idiot a video with PROOF written on it by someone on the internet, they will believe in it.

13 people like this

Exactly, it isn't moving until the astronaut passes it.and the lack of gravity amplifies the effect.

6 people like this

Exactly, it isn't moving until the astronaut passes it.and the lack of gravity amplifies the effect.

yes, and the lack of atmosphere presents no resistance to the movement, exaggerating it further.

At the risk of being offensive (cos I've had a few light ales dont'cha know) I honestly believe that anyone who thinks there was never a moon landing is a knuckle dragging, mouth breathing, tinfoil hat wearing moron :)

Just my opinion.

Edited by Boojum
10 people like this

4 pages and no-one has claimed FACT yet? Im wondering if this thread has been faked :fear:

3 people like this

I'll hold your coat booj :boxing:

1 person likes this

4 pages and no-one has claimed FACT yet?

Four pages and nobody has come back to defend their allegations when challenged. Since the original hoax claims got debunked there has been no refutation of the debunking and no new claims, yet hoax threads crop up regularly on the conspiracy sites. This is one of the more worrying aspects of the growth of the web, people keep believing things when they are demonstrably not true.

The Moon is subject of quite a few other false claims , the base on the dark side, the huge crashed spaceship on the dark side, the Zeeman Crater "crawler", Apollo 18/19/20. All blown away but strangely persistent, you don't see new threads about glass tubes or vegetation on Mars any more. The only difference I can discern is that the Mars claims were not the subject of a TV show like the Moon hoax was. The power of television plus the flaws of the web I guess.

1 person likes this

If you brush past things on the moon, they move. Cause and effect, just like if you show a credulous idiot a video with PROOF written on it by someone on the internet, they will believe in it.

You'd better have a youtube video that includes the word "Proof" in the title to back that assertion up Mr Ishmael. *Looks sternly over the top of his glasses and taps foot impatiently*

You'd better have a youtube video that includes the word "Proof" in the title to back that assertion up Mr Ishmael. *Looks sternly over the top of his glasses and taps foot impatiently*

It'll take more than that, the video in question has in its title the words ABSOLUTE PROOF in capitals. Knocks FACTS into a cocked hat it does.

Edited by Ishmael
1 person likes this

If you watch the YouTube conspiracy videos, I can see why some would believe it. They never go into detail, just throw as many bits of information at the viewer as possible, without going into depth. They just hope people believe the I watched the moon landing video for the first time last night, well interesting. Actually went to bed thinking about how amazing it must be. A few things like the astronauts/spaceship being over the etched in lines over the photos is strange, but not enough to make me doubt it. Same for the double background bits...

The Chinese will be in space soon enough, so hopefully they will take some HD videos for the doubters. :D

Edited by KingBlueRizla
4 people like this

@@Ishmael

"absolute proof" does not knock "fact" onto/into any cocks/hats/or cocks in hats, FACT! double FACT inFACT!

dj...

2 people like this

A few things like the astronauts/spaceship being over the etched in lines over the photos is strange, but not enough to make me doubt it

That puzzled me too, I don't know of any explanation for it but it only occurred on one or two photos. There's a rock with a 'C' on it too, as if it's a prop on a stage. Which perhaps it was, maybe NASA staged a few photos in a studio to provide some nice images for the taxpaying public in case the astronauts' cameras failed, that's my personal speculation anyway. The Soviets released some spy satellite photos of Area 51 with a seeming mock-up of the Apollo 11 landing site, it could have been for fakery but maybe just those few photos.

There were problems with the Lunar Module prototype but they overcame them, the Van Allen belts were radioactive but not enough to fog the films or harm the astronauts. As for the slowing down of the astronauts walking to reveal that they were doing so in Earth gravity, how many ways of walking are there?

1 person likes this