Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mr.gr33n

The Moon Landing

Moon Landing Real or Fake   217 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Believe We Went To The Moon?

• Yes, Man walked on the Moon in 1969
    • No, I am 100% sure it's Faked/Hoax
    • I dont Give a Shit Either Way!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
818 posts in this topic

Ishmael's well known and oft-tested Sasquatch Rule of Truth and Bollocks applies here I think. It goes like this: if Sasquatch doesn't believe in it, it's got to be bollocks. This is because Sasquatch is has his feet on the ground yet is simultaneously Out There. For me, he is the gatekeeper on the border between truth and bollocks. I don't need no truth and reconciliation commissions or public enquiries, because I've got Sasquatch the human litmus paper.

12 people like this

Ishmael, that's the nicest thing anyone ever said about me. :hippy::rofl::guitar::thumsup: Thanks Liked guys too.

7 people like this

when i first read ishs post i thought he said sasquatch was abi titmuss..got a little bit enthused .

2 people like this

I don't know does my head in this one I do give a shit but I'm more inclined to go with it being real. Human beings are clever and always find a way.these conspiracy therarists seem to go through history trying undo what people have acomplished because they can't understand it or because they can fuck me you could come up with conspiracy theories all day long .

the Chinese jade rabbit has touched the moon :shock:

news of the day lol

wonder if they landed it anywhere near the American landing?

1 person likes this

im sure i see somewhere theres more computing power in a moden smart phone than they had to take a rocket to the moon and back? is that true? sounds true, sort of anyways, fecking hell, lol i dont know now! wookies!

dj...

Edited by *DJ*
1 person likes this

im sure i see somewhere theres more computing power in a moden smart phone than they had to take a rocket to the moon and back? is that true? sounds true, sort of anyways, fecking hell, lol i dont know now! wookies!

dj...

If they want to use my phone to send something to the moon, they'll have to find the charger first because I don't know where it is.

3 people like this

dj...

All the computers were on the ground,the spacecraft were just a load of switches to be thrown in a particular order,possibly,

Ewoks!

dj...

I think they used Z80's afair. Reliable & sophisticated enough.

It landed in the Sinus Iridium region which isn't near any of the Apollo sites.

It was true of the Apollo missions, don't know about this one.

1 person likes this

Won't be long before you'll be able to order a take away get it delivered from the moon .....lol

wonder what weed would grow like at moon gravity, I recon the buds would semi-hover :)

laugh i dont care lol 1 thing i know for a fact! FACT! theres no way they got a 3g signal on the moon, i cant even get 1 at our shops!

dj....

eta.. wookies are real!

Edited by *DJ*

I think the conditions would lend themselves to aeroponics, but you would have to do it indoors otherwise they would veg forever.

armstrong almost admits it on this video,