Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mr.gr33n

The Moon Landing

Moon Landing Real or Fake   217 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Believe We Went To The Moon?

• Yes, Man walked on the Moon in 1969
    • No, I am 100% sure it's Faked/Hoax
    • I dont Give a Shit Either Way!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
818 posts in this topic

So is NASA supposed to have faked all the missions, every last photo and rock sample? Wouldn't it have been easier and a whole lot cheaper to admit they couldn't do it if indeed that was the case? The only motive for faking the landings was to make good on JFK's promise to land on the Moon by the end of the sixties, was that really important enough to go to all that trouble?

As Owderb has reminded us this has already been discussed twice, it's remarkable that this idea persists when there is so little to support it.

6 people like this

anyone who believes that it was falsified is giving the US government too much credit, they aren't able to orchestrate something so massive and keep it secret for so long.

Watergate, Snowden, Climategate, PRISM....

This is the same government that was globally embarrassed by the hacking of their computers by the script kiddie Gary Mckenna, he basically walked in the front door after finding it wasn't locked.

They simply are competent enough

4 people like this

Any of you space heads tried Kerbal Space Program on the PC yet its well worth a blast like you could recreate yer own fake moon landing then ;)

Hazy :skin_up:

3 people like this

...we defo went ,even though a physicist would say not as the radiation from the van allen belt would be too extreme for a human to go through ..not without a lead suit anyway...

lol

1 person likes this

shh strawberry ..im trying my damndest to be all buff in the science areas ..no ones noticed yet ..shh

2 people like this

I'd need a lead suit if I was going through the Van Alen belt too, its fucking shit music, I'm surprised anyone could survive, I'd jettison myself towards the sun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlq0lYB3iSM

5 people like this

I was going to photoshop the face of the bloke from your 'aliens' meme onto the body of a pantomime dame in order to add the text, "oh no they wouldn't", with it being pantomime season 'n' all. Then I stopped and took a look at what this site has done to me. The lol was aimed at myself as much as anything. lol

9 people like this

No nay sayer has been able to explain, if they never made it to the moon in 1969 how come since then we have been using reflecting arrays placed there by apollo 11 to reflect laser light in order to measure the distance from earth the moon is, apparently its moving away from us at abut 4 cm a year. Thank you and goodnight.

source:- The sky at night.

Q.I

and a little bit i just looked up to check what I remembered on wiki http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

6 people like this

gallery_20433_4959_21538.jpg[/url]

3 people like this

haha solved, its all a sham, how have I been so fooled :shock:

off site hosted image removed

Edited by Joolz
16 people like this

gallery_20433_4959_20957.jpg[/url]

11 people like this

lol lol

1 person likes this

THE MOON LANDING HOAX FULL DOCUMENTARY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW4_5kAPzb0

i will agree it had to be done, but it is a hoax,

reflective plates could be placed on the moon without having to stand on it.

reflective plates could be placed on the moon without having to stand on it.
Along with everything else NASA left there Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter even got the footprints on one of the landing sites.
Are you actually claiming they sent all those astronauts to just go there, orbit for a few days then come back and lie to everyone for the rest of their lives? Just to fulfil a promise made by a dead president none of them voted for who wasn't all that popular anyway?
Faked every one of the thousands of photos , even the ones with the utterly anomalous artifacts I can't convince anyone else on here of? Fetched back kilo after kilo of rock samples which must have become the most analysed rocks on this planet without anyone sussing them as fake?
I just love Moon landing hoax threads, I've read every last page of every last mission transcript, the Preliminary Science Reports and looked at literally thousands of those thousands of photos, I could do this all night :smartass::P
Edited by Sasquatch
5 people like this