Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

mr.gr33n

The Moon Landing

Moon Landing Real or Fake   217 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Believe We Went To The Moon?

• Yes, Man walked on the Moon in 1969
    • No, I am 100% sure it's Faked/Hoax
    • I dont Give a Shit Either Way!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
818 posts in this topic

Keep end up having this conversation with so many mates, lol

whats all your take on the moon landing? Real, Hoax or ....

personally there is no chance in my eyes, Just another Government Lie!

1 person likes this

Morning guys ,i think it would have been difficult and pointless faking that one .Im not forgeting that they didn't actually land on the moon but it would be a real shame if all that human inguenuity was just a lie (nearly rebuilding a space with drawing pins ,chewing gum,two seperate ardvarks and a toast rack ,what are your thaughts on the moon base in the dark side? over to you my insomniac friends

The whole hoax thing started when somebody spotted some signs of fakery in the Apollo 11 photos. My theory is that NASA faked some photos in case the astronauts' cameras didn't work and then they released them anyway along with the genuine pics. NASA was desperate to get further funding so wasn't going to risk not having any taxpayer-pleasing pictures to show for all that money.

The later missions have not given rise to any suspicions that they were faked too, that idea seems to have come about with absolutely nothing to support it and there was nothing to the Apollo 11 allegation other than those photos.

They all landed, it really happened and that's that.

What base on the dark side?

7 people like this

The Chinese 'jade rabbit' blasted off earlier - could they of picked a more suggestive name for a rocket lol

For what its worth now I think the Americans did land on the moon in 1969. Russia would of been up disproving it within the year if they thought it was bs.

9 people like this

5 people like this

ive lookedinto this a lot over the years and theres a few things some people wontknow

stanley kubrick prepared moon landing footage

the moon rings like a bell

every astronaut that has lived has said something about aliens

the moon changes peoples perspective of the universe

now then with this knowledge ive come to the conclusion ..we did go to the moon ,kubricks footage was one of those back up things in case we did encounter something the public shouldnt know about ..but since the first moon landing nasa has chosen to use stills from kubrick interspersed with the real footage to cloudy the waters of information ..

but we defo went ,even though a physicist would say not as the radiation from the van allen belt would be too extreme for a human to go through ..not without a lead suit anyway..wheres all the high resolution leica camera photos they took ..not all have beeen released to the public some are still classified top secret ..

why did they not take photos of the glass structures that formed a dome in prehistory?

fuck me im typing bollocks this early in the morning ..call me back when you need an aliens meme .

13 people like this

I always wondered if we did go as humans in 69, then why so quiet since, you would of thought they'd be cashing in on something like the moon :)

Makes you wonder why haven't they gone back with a load of go pro's and some hd goodies? Done some proper jumping about In HD like ;)

Who knows ( giant alligators! )

See ya :oldtoker:

2 people like this

the chinese have an agreement from about 2001 to start mining on the moon from 2010 onwards ..not mentioned much ..the moons real worth would be from helium 3 ..if scientists find that then we get to have free power on earth apparently

the chinese have an agreement from about 2001 to start mining on the moon from 2010 onwards ..not mentioned much ..the moons real worth would be from helium 3 ..if scientists find that then we get to have free power on earth apparently

Free power for the mass's or just for the scientist that discovers it? :D

1 person likes this

you would of thought they'd be cashing in on something like the moon :)

Proctor and Gamble have been. Pampers nappies are a by-product of the Apollo space program

I believe we went but faked some of the later missions.

:alien2:

To fake it would have been the US's greatest achievement ever. Think about it.

• The 1000's of people that directly worked for NASA
  • The 1000's of people that worked for other industries that were sub contracted by NASA
  • The 1000's of people in the media
  • The 1000's of people in government, senators, PA's aids etc

Many of thousands of people and not one verified leak or bit of undisputed evidence to the contrary.

9 people like this

To fake it would have been the US's greatest achievement ever. Think about it.

• The 1000's of people that directly worked for NASA
  • The 1000's of people that worked for other industries that were sub contracted by NASA
  • The 1000's of people in the media
  • The 1000's of people in government, senators, PA's aids etc

Many of thousands of people and not one verified leak or bit of undisputed evidence to the contrary.

thats only if their in on it :jester:

2 people like this

watch this amazing documentary made up of only footage of the Apollo mission

the rest is on youtube

2 people like this