Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Sweet Mix Auto ★ Collection of 10 auto seeds at a great price

73 posts in this topic

gallery_44939_2830_780.jpg

Sweet Seeds gives you the chance to acquire a small but excellent collection of 10 of its 100% feminised autoflowering seeds at a great price.

In this Mix you can find several genetics. From an autoflowering Cream Mandarine to some of the latest purple varieties developed.

The seeds are packed in a single tube.

gallery_44939_2830_48110.jpg

Buy Sweet Mix Auto

10 people like this

Bargain, sold !

2 people like this

Well his could be my next full tent

2 people like this

Great deal Tommy! *stare* lol heh typical. I didnae need seeds til next month but had the money a cpl weeks ago and bought 5 more of yer cream caramel and 5 black caramel seeds too. I was well bloody impressed with the CC's. Was the last grow I did and was well chuffed with the smoke and yield. 10wks in soil, 600hps, well over 2oz from each plant. *woot*

Is this offer on for a wee while?

may you always find water and shade

3 people like this

Thanks mates! :yep:

karnieval: personally I see it more like a product than an offer, with this meaning that I think it will be part of the 2014 catalog and so it will be available at least for 1 year.

Cheers and Sweet smokes! :oldtoker:

tommy

1 person likes this

A Sweet Mix Auto grow...

gallery_44939_2830_509502.jpg

:yep:

tommy

12 people like this

Any sign of this showing up in the 2014 range, I can't seem to find it on seeds sites

1 person likes this

Thanks Jaypp, got it now

2 people like this

Hi everyone!

Stay tuned because the results will be published in the Sweet Seeds facebook page by the 31 of March!

Sweet smokes! :yep:

tommy

1 person likes this

​Hey Sweet Seeds, Would this mix be worth a try at Lat 56 outdoors?

1 person likes this

Hi Punk#1!

Thanks for the visit and post ;)

The question should be: Can one grow autoflowering strains outdoors at Lat 56?

And I think the answer is yes. How good they behave that is another story, but if in your country you have noticed that people can get decent results from autos outdoors, than this package is worth a try and at least the investment in seeds is cheap.

Then the timing to germinate them is very important. If September is a severe month since the beginning, then you should try to harvest them during in August and for that you should germinate the seeds between the 25th of May and the 10th of June. Like this they will grow during June, they will catch the good sunlight in July as they start flowering and mature during the first weeks of August.

Here in South Europe the production per plant with the same conditions is obviously better due to the superior number of sunlight hours and the quality of that sunlight (spectrum/intensity).

Sweet smokes! :yep:

tommy

2 people like this

Hey Tommy,

Thanks for the quick reply and the information!

​I understand these plants wont yeild as much as their sisters could outdoors in sunny spain.

​I have had a look around and seen a few of Sweet seeds Auto strains growing outdoors in uk on these forums (maybe not so far north as me) and the results look very good considering climate.

​I also think that for the price of these seeds it would be foolish not to try them considering Sweet Seeds good reputation on here.

​I will try them, Following your advise and if i have good luck i will perhaps share some pictures.

​Thanks again and all the best.

Peace! :v:

2 people like this