Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Andromedian

The Weird Files

39 posts in this topic

Well people, rather than block our diary up with this shit, thought i would just start a new topic.

I have posted below some of the oddities that happen during our night time visits, just wanted to know if this happens to everyone, one explanation, yes would be dust particles, but then do dust particles fall symetrically, i'm not so sure. Just wondered if you have any weird pics from your grow to show

gallery_80057_6588_114067.jpg

gallery_80057_6588_170229.jpg

gallery_80057_6588_60155.jpg

gallery_80057_6588_9419.jpg

gallery_80057_6588_88593.jpg

gallery_80057_6588_163427.jpg

gallery_80057_6588_66920.jpg

gallery_80057_6588_72839.jpg

gallery_80057_6588_73681.jpg

gallery_80057_6588_101148.jpg

gallery_80057_6588_11656.jpg

gallery_80057_6588_8774.jpg

gallery_80057_6588_30555.jpg

gallery_80057_6588_63436.jpg

gallery_80057_6588_37026.jpg

gallery_80057_6588_56314.jpg

gallery_80057_6588_12307.jpg

gallery_80057_6588_22313.jpg

:shock::fear:

4 people like this

WTFFFFFFFFFFF>>>>>>>

Mini "Alien" invasión dude......

WTFFFFFFFFFFF>>>>>>>

Mini "Alien" invasión dude......

This shit happens everytime we go, different places, different cameras, fucking crazy!!!!

at first yeah i thought dust maybe, but then symetrical patterns started emerging, and after being on my own when those wiggly looking things came out the bushes, i got a bit elvis......all shook up!!

1 person likes this

shit brother not suprised, for one i wouldnt be going down there at night anymore.....hahahaah, but thats some real strange shit.

And the fact it happens whne you go different places etc, well, all I can say is call Sculder.

shit brother not suprised, for one i wouldnt be going down there at night anymore.....hahahaah, but thats some real strange shit.

And the fact it happens whne you go different places etc, well, all I can say is call Sculder.

Ha Ha we don't have much choice, night visits only here, thats why its called The Forbidden Zone

The weirdest thing is, lately they have started to form symetrical shapes and dust particles don't do that, surely!!!

I called Mulder and he told me to call the Ghostbusters!

How olds your camera? Dust and debris might of gotten into the lens, it would also move around thats why its not the same shapes all the time, if you are using a phone camera its quite common, some of it looks like rain aswell (the one where theres tons of them).

The wiggly lines are odd though, i'm not sure what that could be.

all photographs were taken with different cameras at different locations, The pic where there is hundreds of them was taken 2 secs before a repeat shot, which had nothing in it. And the latest triangle formation is rather weird, like 3 large orbs centering around a small one.

The wiggly things freaked me out too and had me running on my own through rather large thickets, swearing to myself ha ha

Its all a bit weird for me dude

thats why i was curious to see how many other people this is happening to, if it is just dust and water vapour then should be loads of other people with pics of the same, i am hoping.

Edited by Andromedian
1 person likes this

Is this the cause of Crop Circles?

Are there Ley lines nearby? :fear:

Is this the cause of Crop Circles?

Are there Ley lines nearby? :fear:

ha ha

the weirdest thing is, this shit doesn't just happen once in a blue moon, this happens everytime we visit our plots!

You should try to communicate, maybe ask them to help you trim :).

eta: Shit what if they are ghost rippers?? :fear:

Edited by iBMe
2 people like this

You should try to communicate, maybe ask them to help you trim :).

Well they ain't doing shit, for keeping the mould at bay lol

2 people like this

Nice plants mate :hippy:

1 person likes this

Nice plants mate :hippy:

cheers Dude,

Most pics from our Diary "Alien Growers First time Diary" pop in and have a peak

1 person likes this

cheers Dude,

Most pics from our Diary "Alien Growers First time Diary" pop in and have a peak

i will pop in , i know already i will be jealous

Thats the thing i am as sceptical as the next man, No, i don't believe in ghosts and the only spirit i know is Jack Daniels.

I mean if i was worried about ghosts, would i even consider going alone to any of these places, nah! ha ha

And yes, several of the pics, i would pass off as dust, water vapour, even Pollen,

But dust doesn't fall in a pattern and doesn't fall symetrically, and neither does water vapour or pollen

gallery_80057_6588_83567.jpg

gallery_80057_6588_82213.jpg

2 people like this

SOMEONE CALL YVETTE FIELDING!!! ;)

Its a known trick of light.

Same thing was spotted when NASA tested that space tether, the conspiracy groups went mental.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KswFKZeLzqc

Explanation

2 people like this