Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DutchPassionTony

Dutch Passion LED's are here !

183 posts in this topic

We have seen so many great results from the *better* LED systems over the last 2-3 years, and with prices becoming more affordable we wanted to get involved for the long term. So we have, and you can read all about it in our weekly blog. Better put an extra sugar in the coffee too!

http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/news-and-development/dutch-passion-led-grow-lights-arrive/

8 people like this

Excited about these babies, uses less w than my PC! Will be getting 2 for christmas, do you get a choice of seeds?

Hmm. I might get saving and when I see some results from these lights I may invest. Seems like a good offer though, especially with the free seeds...

Hmm. I might get saving and when I see some results from these lights I may invest. Seems like a good offer though, especially with the free seeds...

I've browsed at the grow diary links at the bottom of the page, impressed :)

I've browsed at the grow diary links at the bottom of the page, impressed :)

Haha, didn't even notice those, cheers mate.

Not too sure why the can't pin it down to either 250w or 400w though....

Fantastic deal, anyone thinking of making the switch to LEDs now would be the time with €100 of free seeds............BOOM

When does the €100 of free seeds offer finish?

Thanks for the comments guys,

the free seed offer will be an ongoing part of the deal. We think the seeds are a natural way to complement the LED package. Glad you think the same!

9 people like this

Fab thanks for the clarification Tony, time to start saving..

awesome!

niiice I may very well be interested

eta: Its a while off before I would be able to afford one but I was wondering about the "You can only get this deal from our website." There was a thread the other day about banks phoning people up who have bought off breeders sites so this makes me a bit nervous buying from any breeder directly anymore, at least on card, will it be possible to order through the site and pay with cash deposit or something? cheers.

eta2: that think different plant is gorgeous.

Edited by iBMe

You got a link to that thread iBMe? Cheers, doesn't sound good :g:

top work fellas ..impressive deal allround ,and the addition of seeds in the deal is a winner id say .

Hi Guys,

The seed choice is yours. Regular, auto or traditional feminised. Remember we have some pretty competitive pricing on our regular seeds (10 x Skunk #1 for €22, 10xMazar regs for €46) .

You can buy from our website with credit card. Or you can do Bank Transfer with Sofort, or even pay with bitcoins if you prefer (link below)

http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/faq/can-i-pay-with-bitcoins/

A lot of people buy in person from our shop in Maastricht when they visit Holland. But most of our customers seem happy with credit card purchases.