Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Organic Jim

vape waste/poo/abv/avb whatever

47 posts in this topic

Heya folks

Im a recent Arizer solo convert and have saved up 60g of useable waste with thrichs still visible in magnification.

My question is this...

Should I keep it in a big pot of olive oil, cook it into butter, eat in under cheese on toast, warm in milk then drink, or BHO it and then eat it?

Any suggestions very welcome

Jim

Butter or milk is good, cook slow in oil and strain is easiest, best way I find is stick it in a ovenproof dish with enough oil te cover and put in ya oven at 120 - 130 c fer bout three or four hours.

Google Levi roots brownies (ginger and rum)

Abv makes you sleepy tho so make sure you ain't got plans!

As you would have it I just made some vape poo coconut oil its Cooling in the fridge ATM but ISO would be best for cape poo

Quick ISo shake or a good soak? I had some in a hot buttery peanut butter toastie (1/8) and I got a bit giggly. How about cooking 100g of vaped bits in 250g butter in a slow cooker? Maybe 3 hrs on low?

Give me your thoughts vape heads!

I haven't smoked since I got my Vapefiend purchase and need to use what would once have been ash

Many thanks friends

Jim

if you eat it....it will be good for your next poo :) Good fiber eh.

I simmer in water for 3hr then make brownies. The def get you battered. I've heard of people doing a qwiso with it but seems like an unnecessary hassle to me if your only going to cook with it anyway.

Quwick wash for iso but if you just gunner eat it then butter or coconut oil will do fine (I read coconut out is best) and just use enuff to cover the herb and you will be good I had a tee spoon on my coconut oil last night before bed and could Fell it when I woke up still plus's had a grate night sleep witch is rear for me

It is only worth the hassle if you vape on a low temp, I have cooked with ounces of the stuff before and found it more bother than it is worth. Some people say it still has CBD in but that vapes at around about the same temp as thc so there will be minimal thc and cbd left if it was vaped thorougly.

1 person likes this

Plus it tasyes n smells alful imo

4 people like this

I don't mind the taste lol the brownies I make certainly get you stoned but admittedly its quite a different high. Makes me sleep like the proverbial log. If you really toast your bud then maybe its less worth it but I work out about half a gram per dose and one or two (or three or four) gets me fairly battered. Well worth it imo

do you all scrape your bongs as well ? :wassnnme:lol

3 people like this

mine doesn't have any effect left in it after the vape, I smoked a pure vape poo joint It tasted like shit and I didn't feel a thing

do you all scrape your bongs as well ? :wassnnme:lol

:shutup: .only my older brothers bong, 35 years ago lol and only once

Edited by gb1

I iso wash my abv & put the oil in capsules roughly 0.4, each I take 1 a night sleep like a dog & my arthritis in my hands seems improved winter will be the real test.

2 people like this