Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StevieRays

Mystery Oil

144 posts in this topic

That woman does 12 cans per day, 0.03g per can, means she consumes approximately 0.36g of Mystery Oil each day for many years. I don't even dab 0.36g of BHO per day. :D

But yeah, a full decision will be made when we all have the results.

Alcohol extraction is still a possibility....

Edited by KingBlueRizla
1 person likes this

yeah dude! but shes on Jeramey Kyle she dosnt count lol

3 people like this

Yip solventless is where im going back too if results are bad, see if can make this ice shatter that Matt Rize seems to be knocking out, but like KBR said lots of us smoked shit loads of soap bar so as long as we know whats in the extraction we can make our own minds up if we wish to dab or not. Ive got about 5 grams of shatter to use up in the meantime :)

:haveadab::yinyang:

3 people like this

Be a bit of a shitter if I do have to stop bho especially after investing in a 2ft blast tube :(

Tbh i dont see me switching back to ice or going iso, maybe just sell my rig and go back to bud..

@embro ive just bought a new custom glass piece from og so i feel that pain lol

also just noticed that "mr wolf is on it" cool.

Like KBR says did us recreational users all think BHO was 100% impurity free? I didnt so always new there was a risk, i just want to know what it is we are inhaling ! Ive got lots of rigs too and one custom OG being made, Extractors and tools of all sorts not to mention a vac set up..... ill be fucked if its nasty lol

Also i just seen a post with a butane can spliced open at the bottom.....its a recycled can so there is paint and dyes from the previous manufacture on the inside :( WTF man this shit just gets worse , that is not good & i will be splicing my left over cans when i get home tonight, if there is paint on the inside im ditching the lot & wont be dong no more until i have a decent gas supply.

Ill update with pics of the insides of cans later when im home, Newport & London....if anyone else can safely splice a spent can in the meantime it would be gratefully appreciated

:yinyang:

2 people like this

I knew it was unlikely to be risk free but benzene is a big no-no for me :(

My lungs are fucked already and I have a genetic disposition towards certain health issues so the risk for me is too high...

What a downer :blub:

pure alcohol extraction should still be OK surely, it is the only type I have made though so don't know if it is drastically inferior to the butane stuff

2 people like this

Its not looking good mate tbh , i shouldnt laff but thats all i can do lol

I would like to retract my statement from a previous post and i will NOT be continuing to dab for the impending future !!!

:bong: Bong on lol

1 person likes this

@@distracted I don't mind qwiso but its too much hassle for an inferior dab compared to bho.

Have they tested all brands of butane and found nasties or are some ok?

I don't mind paying premium when it comes to these things..

2 people like this

From Skunk Pharm Research

Question: Hey GW, did you weigh the sample? Very curious as to the amount of this sample produced by 72 cans. Hard to see the photo on my crappy old computer screen, and these aging eyes don’t help either.

Answer: About .158 grams, which would be around 12 ppm.

So he got 0.0021944444444444g per can of butane...?

Edited by KingBlueRizla
1 person likes this

At a guess, I'd say it's a typo, probably 158g. :)

@@Saddam I think 158g is too much, that would be 2.194g per can of butane.

I doubt it is a typo, as GrayWolf posted it converts to 12 parts per million.

1 person likes this

Sorry, are you talking about the weight of the oil extracted or something else? I'm a bit discombobultated because of another thread. apologies