Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MD84

White og V2

here are some pics of my first white og v2 to get chopped at 9 1/2 weeks. smells like a good kush should, plasticky listerine and fuel :wink_kiss: she wasn't any trouble at all to grow and was actually a pleasure watchin her do her thing :fear: she didn't do too much until week 6, when the small buds just exploded with life and trichs. looks like it needed more time but i did seem to have a fair few cloudy trichs.

atb

Wog 001 (450x800)

Wog 002 (450x800)

Wog 003 (450x800)

Wog 004 (450x800)

8 people like this

Cracking buds there MD84! :yep:

1 person likes this

Cracking buds there MD84! :yep:

+1^^^

Peace

very nice, good grow :oldtoker:

1 person likes this

Nice growing MD. You'll have to let us know how she smokes when the time comes :yep:

1 person likes this

the second, stretchier pheno taken at 69 days.

gallery_60756_3284_117654.jpg

gallery_60756_3284_65924.jpg

gallery_60756_3284_13279.jpg

gallery_60756_3284_81963.jpg

3 people like this

Wow! I think I like this pheno even more!

What do they smell of?

1 person likes this

Wow! I think I like this pheno even more!

What do they smell of?

check the first post. they're quite subtle smelling when growing, hopefully that will all change when it's dry.

atb

Looks nice mate, much improved with the yield over V1.0 but doesn't look as frosty. A good buddy of mine did a second grow with her from cut and the difference was amazing.

If you've kept cuts give her another go as you might get even better results.

All the best dude

1 person likes this

Looks nice mate, much improved with the yield over V1.0 but doesn't look as frosty. A good buddy of mine did a second grow with her from cut and the difference was amazing.

If you've kept cuts give her another go as you might get even better results.

All the best dude

thanks mate but my camera isn't doing them justice really. they are one of the frostiest i've done, not sure about the v1 though. the leaves have very few trichs but the buds are pretty unbelievable. they're giving the moonwalker og's a run for their money on that front. just waiting to taste her now. the cuts have just gone into bloom a day ago so i'll soon see how they do.

atb

1 person likes this

Yours are looking beastly bro. I hope you don't mind but I've posted a few pics of the White OG V1.0 grown by my good buddy Silas to compare different versions.

White OG Silas 1

White OG Silas 2

White OG Silas 3

Edited by KTF
2 people like this

looks lethal that does geeza! very nice indeed.

1 person likes this

looks lethal that does geeza! very nice indeed.

She was mate ;) from the sample I received, not much smell but had a solid whack to her. I normally put in around .7 in a joint because I smoke pure but I only needed .4 for this one it was like being whacked from half a spliff lol

She's in the stable now though and likely to remain ;)

Edited by KTF
1 person likes this