Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Small Dog Big Balls

Fantasy Football 2013-2014

184 posts in this topic

It was an excuse to bump the thread more than anything. I fully expect plenty more players between now and the start of the season. Viva have you played this version of FF then? What makes the Telegraph better out of interest it looks pretty much the same? Feel free to set up a league I aint precious pal. I do it for the regulars that play every year, we all enjoy it.

The benefit of starting to set up your team now is that you can spend the coming weeks tinkering and tweeking, you have unlimited transfers at this point so if a player leaves the premeirshit just carry of tinkering.....in my experience it's a far better way of doing it than throwing something together last minute.

Edited by Small Dog Big Balls

I set up a couple extra lleagues in case anyonw wanted to widen the competition base. Been playing UK420 for 2-3 years, mnany @ Premier League Fantasy. Let me know.

Unless I am mistaken; You can add/drop players until season starts; Freely! Why would you worry about transfer deadline? Maybe I am missing something.

Is there an echo in here....

lol looks like it lol yeah played a couple times yeah this one is good but no as good as tele one ech to there own I guess

What's the difference mate? The other one looks shit.

Distinct possibility that Bale is off to Real Madrid. Hope he does it would free up a good wedge of dosh and completely knacker Spurs :dev:

Think Hazard is gonna set the league on fire this year with Chelsea and would be my choice to replace Bale, only problem would be Chelsea's squad rotation policy. It'd also allow me to bring in someone like Walcott with the spare cash.

well i've got mine sorted, baring any transfer moves - and that's with both Bale and RvP in....So at the risk of being an immature tool - its looking like i've got it won already :oldtoker:

I'm going to nick your idea Latewood.

A little change from the usual. UK420 also has a new Head 2 Head league. Go to 'Join a League' under the 'Leagues' heading and enter 35759-120636 to join.

Literally anyone could win this league as its based on weekly results. Your team will play a different member of the league each gameweek, the player with the highest points tally in that gameweek will receive 3 points. A draw will earn both teams 1 point for that week.

why not just join my H2h league? Whatever. And about the "Echo" I am leagally blind and don't see all popsts. also; That post was made while I was making my post.

Echo...Echo...Echo...Echo...Echo...Echo........................................... :shutup:

Strange.

that's me in for this season :guitar: cheers for setting this up small dog big balls, nice one mate :yep:

got my team picked but to be fair I cant see it staying the same by the time kick off comes around, bale and van persie just takes up so much of the budget that I seem to have a better team without one of them in it and the extra coin spread about through the rest of team - mind you it takes a brave/stupid man to drop them going by last season

anyway, good luck to all but i'm planning on wrestling my crown back from ANCB this season :wassnnme::Dlol

:yinyang:

anyway, good luck to all but i'm planning on wrestling my crown back from ANCB this season :wassnnme::Dlol

haha, fancy a tenner bet to a charity of the winners choice?

haha, fancy a tenner bet to a charity of the winners choice?

lol lets do it mate, this season has just got that little more interesting :nenenenene:

dunno how we would work this out though :g: post a photo of the receipt paid to said charity maybe??

lol lets do it mate, this season has just got that little more interesting :nenenenene:

dunno how we would work this out though :g: post a photo of the receipt paid to said charity maybe??

Sure we'll work something out, long way to go.....do a online donation and simply grab a screenshot or something....fuck we can even donate to uk420, help with server bills etc....

Edited by ANCB