Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vapefiend

Arizer Solo

939 posts in this topic

@@Seasick Steve that's a real bummer mate, always seems to go that way doesn't it...

It'll seem all the more sweeter when you get it :yep: (or at least keep telling yourself that ;))

lol God I hope you like the thing when you get it after all the hyping I've given it :wassnnme:

2 people like this

@@Seasick Steve that's a real bummer mate, always seems to go that way doesn't it...

It'll seem all the more sweeter when you get it :yep: (or at least keep telling yourself that ;))

lol God I hope you like the thing when you get it after all the hyping I've given it :wassnnme:

lol lol I'm sure I will

:smoke:

Lovin ours! Although we tend to run it flat quite quick! Would say its a good out and about vape but still love the ease of my EQ, lookin at an SSV in the future as I would like a dedicated whip and bong setup fer home use and while the EQ is a good partybag vape I do like a bit of whip action and find the cyclone bowl system a little brittle for heavy use.

Reckon I'm in love wiv the solo tho, got the gong add on which is fun and reckon I'm going te get a drinks cup adapter for stealth too. Going to make this years fireworks displays something to remember!! Cheers vapefiend! We had a bit of difficulty back there when the universe threw a few spanners into the gears but we're all good now!!

3 people like this

@@Darwin Got at last then mate? Good stuff... :yep:

Got an idea about the stealth adapter but need to speak to Mr OG from the Original Glass forum. Basically I'm looking for a boro tube that looks like a straw to be fused to the bowl end of the stealth adapter. Don't like the idea of that plastic straw.

Alchemy Glass have some tubing that would do nicely but dunno if he has any.

Edited by DD2001

the eagle landed?...your gonna love it..i aint put mine down since I got it!!...well apart from charging etc,...and when im in the shower..oh! and when im at work(cant vape at work!)..and also when I clean the van,and obviously when im making tea...oh yeah shopping(cant shop n vape!)..then theres on the bog!.........apart from tht I aint put mine down yet

3 people like this

Lovin ours! Although we tend to run it flat quite quick! Would say its a good out and about vape but still love the ease of my EQ, lookin at an SSV in the future as I would like a dedicated whip and bong setup fer home use and while the EQ is a good partybag vape I do like a bit of whip action and find the cyclone bowl system a little brittle for heavy use.

Reckon I'm in love wiv the solo tho, got the gong add on which is fun and reckon I'm going te get a drinks cup adapter for stealth too. Going to make this years fireworks displays something to remember!! Cheers vapefiend! We had a bit of difficulty back there when the universe threw a few spanners into the gears but we're all good now!!

IMO the solo is a one of the top cape bonging set ups there is I have a da Buddha and much prefer the solo for bong hits IMO solo + GonG + PA is better for bongs then my da buddga. Then if you was looking for a bong cape it would be the cloud or LSV but the solo is up their tho and a lot better the the da Buddha imo

1 person likes this

You know, I heard from this guy, if I get two gauzes, and a pipe, and a lighter........

vapefiend review coming soon?

Had a solo sitting in the house for about a year but just couldn't tune into it if you know what I mean , was smoking joints with tobacco and couldn't get past that combination.

However , had a 4 week break when jars became empty so when latest crop was ready thought I would give it another shot and its feckin brilliant.

Lungs clearer no buying fags , getting through about a third of what I used to go through and have also lost weight as dont seem to get those manic munchy sessions any more so its all good .

Would recommend this bit of kit .

Cheers Peds

4 people like this

I think this is the one for me. :)

Do the turbo and high efficiency pieces make much difference? Should I get one, if so which?

Thanks.

Finding the stock stems fine to use, got a high eff gong adapter too , works well with hash (I find it gets me 33333.33333333% more high, but I only use one screen)

On a serious note, they're wicked, get on te vapefiend and order one now!

2 people like this

Finding the stock stems fine to use, got a high eff gong adapter too , works well with hash (I find it gets me 33333.33333333% more high, but I only use one screen)

On a serious note, they're wicked, get on te vapefiend and order one now!

Thanks man, I will order it and decide on the other stem later if I think it is worth it. Excited to try this. :)

Edited by ananda

Never thought i would take to vaping, and i do agree that its a different kind of buzz from it, compared to a joint, but i have been vaping some very strong weed that when smoked in joints was making me very edgy. Not getting that when using the vape, The whack from it can be very intense in the head and then levels out to a nice floating stone. Dont think the hit lasts as long as a joint, but this is my first time vaping and have much to learn.

I cant put the solo away, i wake in the morning and i crave for the the thing. I was never like that with me spliffs. Someone mentioned a few pages back about its not giving you the real taste of the weed like you would get from a joint. I have to disagree with that cos the taste's I am getting from the solo are just mental. Granted its a bit of shock when you have been used to combustion, but after a good few vapes i have found my self craving the taste.

I love the solo and it may well have saved me from giving up weed due to health.

6 people like this

Nice to hear your benefiting from the solo Smurfy, got an extreme q as well here for those big hits when needed but I'd def say the solo gets you higher for less!

Know what you mean bout flavour too, hash is well tasty through them too!

3 people like this

I just noticed the "Ook" and your avatar, Darwin. :)

I will have to wait for payday to buy the solo, but it's deffo happening. :)

2 people like this

I'm finding it a lot like @@Smurfy is atm. Have found myself over the last few weeks using the Solo more and more compared to smoking neat ones.

The taste is great imo too. First few hits taste beautiful, but even the taste for the rest of the session is good and I'm beginning to get a taste for it.

@@Darwin spot on about the hash mate. Tastes great and seems to last forever...

Got a water tool thing OG and Dok have done for me coming on wed, so I'll get to try the GonG out and some water conditioning. Thinking big hash rips on level 7 ;)

Edit: what settings are people using?? Tend to start on 3 then go to 5 with a couple on 7 at the end if I'm taking it slow and easy.

Maybe start 4-5 if the session has to be shorter for whatever reason.

Edited by DD2001
2 people like this