Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vapefiend

Arizer Solo

910 posts in this topic

I have good news and I have bad news.........

My Solo 2 decided go on the blink last Monday, the temperature readings were jumping around all over the place, it wouldn't heat properly (if at all)

then it showed " error 7 " and promptly switched off...no amount of fiddling around would make it work.....that's the bad news.......

The good news...

Firstly,

My trusty old workhorse original solo, battered and bruised as it is, still fires up nicely......so I never went without......

Second,

The service from @vapefiend.......outstanding yet again........

I sent the faulty one off Monday pm, a brand spanking new one arrived this morning!!!

Phone calls and Emails were answered promptly......cheers......:yep:

I can see now why the green balaclava and shades have been discarded,

obviously been outgrown and got a bit too tight as the five star reviews pile in.....:wassnnme:....lol

Thanks again to all at Vapefiend

atb

stu:oldtoker:

2 people like this

Very glad to hear that we got you sorted nice and quick Stu :-) 

Thanks for the kind words!

Edited by vapefiend
2 people like this

After having one solo 2 develop a fault and need replacing, when the second one started powering off during charging I thought, uh oh here we go again.......

I sent it back to vapefiend along with the charger, which turned out to be the culprit.........

Many thanks to all, especially Delia who took time to find the problem and sent me a brand new charger absolutely free.....:yep:

Outstanding service as always

cheers

3 people like this

So, following an extensive search and learn mission about vapes I decided to get the Solo 2 , ordered this morning. The reviews by @Smokebelch and @stu914 ultimately swung it so thank you guys for taking the time to review and I look forward to being tobacco free from tomorrow. 

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

@BreezusNice one dude, its an amazing little portable device, once you have it if you need any help or advice give me a shout.

Good luck with quitting smoking, its the best thing I ever did, vaping is deffo the way forward. I am vaping some Purps#1 in my Solo 2 as we speak, it tastes like candy floss.

Edited by Smokebelch
3 people like this

22 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

if you need any help or advice give me a shout.

You might regret that lol , I'm really excited to finally quit. This is the first time in 40 years I've Wanted to quit and your reviews just made the decision on which vape easy. Cheers for the good luck I think I'll need it . 

I will ask one quick question, I am guessing it needs a charge on arrival so how long after will I be able to fire it up? 

Thanks again mate :yinyang:

1 person likes this

I think you are supposed to charge it over night before you use it, I have two of them and when I got the first one I charged it for around 3 hours and then fired it up.

Mate if I were you as you are just coming off smoking I wouldn’t muck about with low temps as you will be left feeling underwhelmed by it. Start off on 200c and you will get some big smoke like clouds off it, you can go to 220c and you won’t combust, it will be hot but you are used to that from smoking.

Have fun tomoz dude, savour the favour of the first couple of hits, it will blow you away.

Edited by Smokebelch
2 people like this

Good choice bud, word of advice, the high is not the same as smoking. At first it seems that something's missing, it is, all the crap you get with combustion.

Unfortunately this is also the stuff that's addictive so it takes a while to acclimatise, stick with it though as once you find that high it's the best..............:yep:

BTW I was chuffing on it almost before it came out the box.........naughty, but nice......:rofl:

Good Luck

atb

5 people like this

@Smokebelch

Top tips brother , much appreciated. I will post something here after I've tried it. 

1 person likes this

@stu914

Thanks for the heads up, I expect this will not be a quick and easy transition but I really don't want tobacco in my life any longer . 

Patience was never my strong point lol but I'm hoping to crack this quitting asap. 

I really do appreciate your encouragement guys it's really helpful 

Peace and thank you brothers 

2 people like this

Sound advise from Stu, I cant imaging smoking now and now I vape I am enjoying my cannabis a whole lot more than I did before.

3 people like this

Best bit of advice I ever got was to save the vaped remnants in a jar, and after a while you can use them to make canna butter with - there is still some cbd, thc etc in there, vaping doesn’t get 100% of everything.

So now you will not only use much less weed than when smoking (as vaping is much more efficient), you also get a second go at it in the form of edibles.

4 people like this

I woke up this morning excited to welcome my new edition , only to be quelled instantly upon reading the tracking information. @vapefiend I thought before 1pm was next day, but, tracking says I'll get it tomorrow? :crybaby: 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Breezus said:

I woke up this morning excited to welcome my new edition , only to be quelled instantly upon reading the tracking information. @vapefiend I thought before 1pm was next day, but, tracking says I'll get it tomorrow? :crybaby: 

Seems Royal Mail are not good communicators lol it's now out for delivery ... I'm so impatient :chains:

1 person likes this

Im still using my Solo 1 after 4 years with no issues and still works like new. I did slip back into smoking and as others have said its not the same (im on patches now). Cigs are a nicotine delivery system and designed to hit you immediatly, mixing with weed therfore gets you high quickly, whereas using a vape like the solo, it takes a few minutes before you feel the high, but its a clearer high.

2 people like this