Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vapefiend

Arizer Solo

919 posts in this topic

just broke out my solo for the first time in a month or 2 , loaded it with some killerskunk , damn i forgot how good this vaporiser is . the taste is superb especially on the lower heat settings. i'm going to treat myself to 1 of the high end batteries that VF supplies in time for the summer . (roll on spring :) )

@@vapefiend could you recommend another vape which delivers flavour like the solo? i have my eye on the cloud evo but that will have to wait til i have more funds.

e2a : portable or home-unit , both are good for me

Edited by TheManTheyCallG

@@TheManTheyCallG

You won't regret the investment in the battery, turbo boosts the solo.... :yep: ..Have you looked at the 'air' ? A step up from the solo I believe........

1 person likes this

Does the battery give an increase in performance or is it to replace worn battery's?

I'm saving up for one of these,quit tobacco a year ago and slowly getting off the e-cig.

I have recently been getting swollen glands and i'm sure its from using my home made bong,been to the docs no temp no other symptoms except the swollen glands so next step is vaping.

Thanks for the input

:yahoo:

@@stu914 yeah i was looking at the air , it looks a nice piece of kit. but im happy with the solo and a new battery will do it a world of good. i can still get about an hour out of my old 1 so it aint bad. i think i'll try to save up for the cloud evo.

@@golf.007 the high capacity batteries last longer, and warm the solo up to temperature more quickly

@@golf.007

Mine started playing up after a while, taking longer to heat up and charge so I killed two birds with one stone so to speak, by upgrading the battery.

It really does make a huge difference to the performance and I will probably have to replace the solo before this battery gives up the ghost..... :rofl:

(nice to see the price has dropped since I bought mine just over a couple of years ago)

1 person likes this

just broke out my solo for the first time in a month or 2 , loaded it with some killerskunk , damn i forgot how good this vaporiser is . the taste is superb especially on the lower heat settings. i'm going to treat myself to 1 of the high end batteries that VF supplies in time for the summer . (roll on spring :) )

@@vapefiend could you recommend another vape which delivers flavour like the solo? i have my eye on the cloud evo but that will have to wait til i have more funds.

e2a : portable or home-unit , both are good for me

The Firefly is amazing and beats the Solo for flavour, plus they've just knocked £30 off the retail price! And the overall best vape ever is the VapeXhale Cloud Evo, it will blow your socks off!

2 people like this

Hey we're all different but I don't think the firefly has a patch on the solo for flavour or clouds from my experience . What I do know is whatever vape you go for , vape fiends service is next to none on the many occasions I've used them .

My buddy has a firefly that he hardly uses, it's his first vape and he does not rate it. But i'm not sure he is using it correctly as that's the only bad word i've heard against them . Maybe i'll ask him for a borrow of it and if it works for me i may make him an offer. but i've made up my mind, i'm gona get the cloud evo at the next opportunity.

i'm still using my da buddha after nearly 5 years of more or less daily hammering , it has served me well and will continue to do so , but i want a new toy and the cloud evo fits the bill, i've still not tried to dab any oils yet so hopefully if i purchase 1 it will give me a kick up the backside to make some concentrates .

My buddy has a firefly that he hardly uses, it's his first vape and he does not rate it. But i'm not sure he is using it correctly as that's the only bad word i've heard against them . Maybe i'll ask him for a borrow of it and if it works for me i may make him an offer. but i've made up my mind, i'm gona get the cloud evo at the next opportunity.

i'm still using my da buddha after nearly 5 years of more or less daily hammering , it has served me well and will continue to do so , but i want a new toy and the cloud evo fits the bill, i've still not tried to dab any oils yet so hopefully if i purchase 1 it will give me a kick up the backside to make some concentrates .

Hey we're all different but I don't think the firefly has a patch on the solo for flavour or clouds from my experience . What I do know is whatever vape you go for , vape fiends service is next to none on the many occasions I've used them .

The Firefly works in a very different way to the Solo, so I'm not surprised that Solo users are a bit flummoxed by it. The trick is to hit it pretty hard, much harder than it is possible to hit the Solo. If you get the technique right you will get massive, fully flavoured hits that simply blow the Solo away. One of the really nice things about the Solo is the way it limits your dosage due to the length of time it takes to fully vape a bowl, and the small size of the bowl. The Firefly's bowl is probably not much bigger, but you can fully extract everything in about three big rips, without losing any vapour in between hits, as it is heating on demand only, so it delivers a more powerful experience without compromising on flavour, so long as you stir between hits.

Edited by vapefiend
2 people like this

Yep I'm ripping on a bong with water tool adp, you can get good clouds !!!

I'm not putting any water in the bong anymore. I felt I was losing a bit of flavour, it is improved without. :)

1 person likes this

@@mad elf is there any point putting it through a bong if it's dry? Wouldn't the long glass mouthpiece be easier?

I get a much bigger hit through the bong than the long mouthpiece. I don't bother with the long mouthpieces any more, I find the shorter mouthpiece gives better flavour.

1 person likes this

For the portables, I'd recommend a crafty or a mighty, if you're budget can stretch to it. The taste from the mighty is amazing and it hammers me much more than the solo does. :) The solo is very good but the mighty delivers much tastier flavour and much bigger clouds.

Definitely get a cloud evo, it is expensive but you won't regret it. I absolutely love mine for weed, hash and oil! :wub: I rate it more highly than a volcano and I think they're damn good. It's definitely more economical with the herb than a volcano. Before I got the evo I had an ssv, which is very good. But the evo is in a different class tbh.

I only started doing concentrates a couple of months ago, I make rosin. The taste is beautiful in the evo (using a xnail) and it's so intense. And you get so much vapour it's ridiculous! :) I was stoned for a few days the first time I did rosin and I vape weed and hash everyday. And you only need a tiny bit to get completely hammered.

:bong: .

1 person likes this

my friend who purchased the firefly second hand through eBay has been onto firefly regarding the poor performance, and has now found out his firefly is a knock-off from eBay. He has'nt a leg to stand on , the seller has long gone off ebay, no details.

If you're buying a vaporiser online, do yourselves a favour and use vapefiend :)