Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vapefiend

Arizer Solo

919 posts in this topic

@@Inspiration101

Patience my friend, patience......You'll not be disappointed the solo is a great piece of kit, worth every penny.

Had mine over two years now and its been hammered daily since I received it from Vapefiend, (it was on the doorstep about ten minutes before I ordered it........ :rofl:)

Recommend upgrading the glass to a PVHES as this eases the draw a bit. Further down the line the more powerful battery is a good investment as well.

Good start to the New Year

atb

stu :oldtoker:

Haha, thanks, yep, am by the door already I do admit........

I have just watched the videos this morning, excellent stuff, very informative, and I am tempted to buy all of the add-ons immediately, but being a newbie to vapes, and being a tight ass, its a miracle I paid the £140 for everything - The code 420 at checkout gave me over a tenner off so that was an fantastic sweetener, I like to feel I am getting a good bargain.

I daresay I will end up buying it all ! ;)

1 person likes this

My Arizer Solo arrived at 1244 this morning, right on schedule as 1300 is special delivery cutoff time for Royal Mail. Sadly I was then dragged out to the shops with the wife and mother in law to play taxi driver, bag holder, and of course wallet opener.

Gutted.

Just got home an hour ago. I have had it charging whilst I was out. Left it on full burn for a bit and rewatched the video for the product.

Did one vape with my ground up sweet Cheese and Sweet train wreck and I find myself very surprised at how tasty and easy on the lungs it is.....it tastes like someone has a walnut grinder and gotten fine particles of the softest pollen sprinkled all over my tongue, mouth and down my throat - quite an experience as I have not been enjoying smoking pure doobies the past two years as much due to the not so nice taste. I am dining at the frickin Ritz now as opposed to in a back alley !

Then I had a 2nd loaded, this time with ungrinded Sweet Cheese flowers that has a generous dab of my first attempt at BHO smothered on them. BAM. WOW. GAME OVER.

Seriously, I have not used a quarter of a doobie and it really has hit the spot. Fast, intense, Chinese eyed in 15 mins.

Bang on, I will be showing my friends ;)

Edited by Inspiration101
11 people like this

Some nice CBD variety is very nice in the solo too. The taste of my Z7 is pure fresh cherries. It eases my pains and aches and calms my body so much . I'm lying on the ground , wrapped in blankets and watching last nights UFC. I have had some tea and a teaspoon of vape poo. Should kick in within the hour . Red eye , I've got red eye.

New battery has brought her back to life as well .

Cheers

Al

And the red oil in the stems is building up nicely . Will put them in warm milk soon .

1 person likes this

@@Inspiration101

Well that was worth waiting for ........... :rofl::yep:

1 person likes this

My Arizer Solo arrived at 1244 this morning, right on schedule as 1300 is special delivery cutoff time for Royal Mail. Sadly I was then dragged out to the shops with the wife and mother in law to play taxi driver, bag holder, and of course wallet opener.

Gutted.

Just got home an hour ago. I have had it charging whilst I was out. Left it on full burn for a bit and rewatched the video for the product.

Did one vape with my ground up sweet Cheese and Sweet train wreck and I find myself very surprised at how tasty and easy on the lungs it is.....it tastes like someone has a walnut grinder and gotten fine particles of the softest pollen sprinkled all over my tongue, mouth and down my throat - quite an experience as I have not been enjoying smoking pure doobies the past two years as much due to the not so nice taste. I am dining at the frickin Ritz now as opposed to in a back alley !

Then I had a 2nd loaded, this time with ungrinded Sweet Cheese flowers that has a generous dab of my first attempt at BHO smothered on them. BAM. WOW. GAME OVER.

Seriously, I have not used a quarter of a doobie and it really has hit the spot. Fast, intense, Chinese eyed in 15 mins.

Bang on, I will be showing my friends ;)

I didn't know what all the fuss was about until I exhaled, and from that moment on, combustion was a thing of the past :)

As an upgrade, the water tool and a bong take it to another level ;)

4 people like this

Yep I'm ripping on a bong with water tool adp, you can get good clouds !!!

2 people like this

@@Inspiration101

Well that was worth waiting for ........... :rofl::yep:

Sure was. Had my first pure Scooby in the garden since getting the Arizer Solo....... Tasted awful. I think I may be able to give up on doobies altogether !

Wish I got it years ago, well worth the money as will save all the money back in the first month based on the amount of weed required to hit the spot.

I am lucky to have three loads of BHO to use also, the dirtiest stuff was finished yesterday, now onto the slightly cleaner before moving onto the truly golden stuff I made on Boxing day.

Spoilt....

Edited by Inspiration101
4 people like this

Sure was. Had my first pure Scooby in the garden since getting the Arizer Solo....... Tasted awful. I think I may be able to give up on doobies altogether !

Wish I got it years ago, well worth the money as will save all the money back in the first month based on the amount of weed required to hit the spot.

I am lucky to have three loads of BHO to use also, the dirtiest stuff was finished yesterday, now onto the slightly cleaner before moving onto the truly golden stuff I made on Boxing day.

Spoilt....

Im new to vaping myself inspirstion but I'm finding it the opposite so far, I seem to be vaping a lot more weed then I could smoke, I don't know where I'm going wrong

Im new to vaping myself inspirstion but I'm finding it the opposite so far, I seem to be vaping a lot more weed then I could smoke, I don't know where I'm going wrong

I use a small fingernail worth of greenery 0.1 or 0.2 with a dab of BHO. Normally it's a healthy gram of green plus a dab of BHO.

Am saving a fortune in weed.

You using an Arizer Solo ? Should be knocking your socks off with setting 4/5 for heat and five mins of puffing away every other breath. That's how I'm doing it, chugging away every other breath.

I have been smoking for 25 years, quit tobacco just over three years ago and been smoking pure weed and hash through bongs, pipes and mostly as pure Scooby doobies. I have a pretty decent tolerance and three of these puts me to sleep.

The one huge negative is the wife is off to buy some boots for £110 she has been eyeing up and I can't say a thing........

I didn't buy them on her birthday or Christmas for a reason ;)

Edited by Inspiration101
3 people like this

I'm using the arizer air which I think is pretty similar performance wise. I have quite a low tolerance and it does get me high, just not high enough. I'm struggling to stop the pures and bongs over the Xmas break though so hopefully when I'm back to work I will just be vaping of an evening and I will see the difference.

lol I like your thinking regarding the boots, I wish I had thought ahead like that, instead I have just been getting in the ear about spending £150 on a vape for the past 2 weeks lol I don't think I will tell her if I ever upgrade

2 people like this

It's a different hit for sure from that of bongs.....its more of a creeper over fifteen minutes rather than in your face like a bong.

Vape more is my advice, next weekend I will do a vapeathon and see how high is the sky ! :)

What vape you using? If it's a solo then what temp?? I start at 5 and finish at 7 on a solo... Long slow draws, don't fight the draw restriction just go with it.

The hit from vaping is much more of a creeper than combusting, so give it 5 mins or so after before deciding if you're stoned or not.

Try a bowl at 5 for about half the session, knock it up to 7 and finish the load off. Then straight away, while everything's still hot, load another bowl and just go at it at level 7 from the off. Finish that (it won't last a full cycle) and if you're not feeling the benefits I'd send your solo back... :yep:

@ just seen you're using an air. So 5 on a solo is about green on the Air, and level seven on a solo is red...

Edited by DD2001
3 people like this

I'm using the arizer air dd2001

I must admit though I do usually leave it a bit between bowl's, I'm going to vape more today though and see how I get on

@@DD2001 thanks for the tips, I will be giving it a good go today

Edited by Wellsy
1 person likes this

It definitely seems true that if you continue to smoke regularly then vaping won't be as satisfying- your body will still crave the carbon monoxide and oxygen deprivation as long as you continue smoking- you feel these almost instantly, whereas the actual effects of the herb take about 10-15 mins to set in when vaped, and that will make vapour seem less effective. The trick is to put the vape on full blast every time you feel the need to smoke, and keep hitting it until the need goes. The Arizer Air/Solo Bubbler Bundle really helps as well as you can take more vapour into your lungs with this setup. As soon as you have cut the smoking you will start to wonder why you ever smoked, just like @@Inspiration101

Edited by vapefiend
2 people like this

Had my eye on my eye on one of these for a while & I still think I am leaning towards it more than the air!