Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vapefiend

Arizer Solo

939 posts in this topic

@@vapefiend

Solo

PVHES Turbo

PVHES High Efficiency

Water Pipe Adaptor

all showing out of stock mate as of two minutes ago.....??

(we might be at cross purposes, I do mean glass stems as opposed to mouthpieces) :rofl:

cheers

stu

@vapefiend While you are on a stock check mission, will you be getting more of the original waterpipe adapters in ?

The ones from before the PVHES and Turbo came out.

The 14mm no carb are deffo my fave :yep:

All the Planet Vape glass (all the above) should be in stock in about a week. But it always goes way faster than they can supply more, so keep checking!

In the meantime, all the Easy Flow glass is similar and available now www.vapefiend.co.uk/easyflow

3 people like this

@@vapefiend

Cheers mate, I'll keep an eye out for them

atb

stu :oldtoker:

@@vapefiend

Hi, I purchased my solo from you two years ago and need a new charger, when will the uk version be in stock? or is the eu one suitable for use in the UK?

cheers mate

atb

stu :oldtoker:

Replaced the glass stem thanks. :yep:

Arizer Solo + 18mm GonG water adapter + Vapexhale Hydratube Turbine = Portable cloud making machine.

2 people like this

I added a pre cooler onto my bong and its an absolute animal, lol I prefer it without water in the bong too.

1 person likes this

Here's my Solo setup, currently using the hydratube from Vapexhale, looking at buying more glass...

rps20151025 190832

4 people like this

Thinking seriously about getting one as I really want to quit the baccy. Is there much difference between the solo and the airr besides size? Is solo a better vape experience or are they on par?

Thinking seriously about getting one as I really want to quit the baccy. Is there much difference between the solo and the airr besides size? Is solo a better vape experience or are they on par?

The only difference is the size (and easily swappable batteries I guess)... The heater etc is the same in both units.

The only difference is the size (and easily swappable batteries I guess)... The heater etc is the same in both units.

The Air has slightly better airflow and different heat settings, and it heats up a bit faster than the Solo too.

@@vapefiend

The upgraded battery really speeds things up on the solo, like a new machine... :yep:

My solo's never taken long to heat... Neither does my air ether tbh.

Yeah, I guess there are more temp options with the solo - having 7 rather than 5 heat settings, but I though 5, 6 & 7 on the solo was the same as green, orange & red on the air..?

e2a: both are great imo

Edited by DD2001

I have had my solo a couple of years , needs a new battery , what's best lads?

1 person likes this

I have had my solo a couple of years , needs a new battery , what's best lads?

Get one if the high capacity jobs VF sells. Think they're about 40 quid, but it'll be like new and you'll get more sessions/charge than with the standard battery :yep:

2 people like this