Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vapefiend

Arizer Solo

939 posts in this topic

We've never heard of this happening. And let's just make it clear that @@High007 didn't buy one of our High Capacity batteries.

It's true that you can't just whack any old battery in the solo, we went through a long process to find the right specifcations. I can't say the same for anyone else who may be selling what appears to be a similar product. What I can say is that we have thoroughly tested the ones we have, they are manufactured especially for us, and there have been no issues with any of the High Capacity batteries that we have sold.

Edited by vapefiend
5 people like this

I have a solo and was wondering what is the advice on packing the bowl?

Should I pack it loosely or is it better to press more in and tamp it down?

I notice that after vaping, the material at the top of the bowl has gone to black but the stuff packed at the bottom of the bowl is still dark brown.

I would prefer not to waste anything, so is it better to pack a bowl lightly and refill it a few times, or try to pack it more fully and vape it for longer?

1 person likes this

I have a solo and was wondering what is the advice on packing the bowl?

Should I pack it loosely or is it better to press more in and tamp it down?

I notice that after vaping, the material at the top of the bowl has gone to black but the stuff packed at the bottom of the bowl is still dark brown.

I would prefer not to waste anything, so is it better to pack a bowl lightly and refill it a few times, or try to pack it more fully and vape it for longer?

I pack a whole piece in without grinding fairly tightly. Works for me.

4 people like this

@@vapefiend, if you wouldn't mind,

can the Air be used with the budget bubbler? does it need an adapter?

also do the wooden mouthpieces give as good a draw as the turbo?

which accessories would you say are a must?

thank you for your time

C.

Hey Clumsy,

The Air can be used with the budget bubbler, but you'll need a 14mm water pipe adapter.

This is the best one but it's out of stock for about 3-4 weeks: http://www.vapefiend.co.uk/arizer-solo-high-efficiency-water-pipe-adapter-pvhegong.html

In the meantime this will also work: http://www.vapefiend.co.uk/arizer-solo-water-pipe-adapter.html

You will definitely need extra batteries, and I'd recommend the Nitecore external battery charger too.

I like the wooden ones and yes they give a turbo-style draw. Personally though I prefer the glass Standard PVHES mouthpiece (not turbo).

Many thanks will pop in an order and grab the other bits later.

Thanks again.

C.

Edited by Clumsy

@@Surfer Joe i also have a few tokes on say 3,then blow it out,put it back in other way round,3 new tokes ;) ... i leave as is when higher up in temps,just the intial one on 3! lol

allways take care thou cause it be hot,the glass i mean.....

kind regards hd

Same as BigJonny with craming a certain size in ,be grand!

Edited by hazydays
1 person likes this

Faulty solo sent back to Vapefiend on Friday, new unit replacement sent out today! That is what you call service my friends, thanks @@vapefiend, you're the nuts as the young people say.

2 people like this

Order placed yesterday lunch-time. Solo delivered this morning!!

Brilliant service. Thank you very much :D

1 person likes this

Thanks @@Sp1n happy to hear that!

1 person likes this

@@vapefiend

Hi mate, can you give me some idea when the glass stems for the solo will be back in stock?

cheers

atb

stu :oldtoker:

they are in stock now :-)

@@vapefiend

Cheers mate I'll bang in an order

atb

@@vapefiend

Hi, yr site is still showing out of stock on the solo mouthpieces?

cheers

no it's not! unless we're talking about different ones?