Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vapefiend

Arizer Solo

939 posts in this topic

I could not say for sure but about 2 mins

It may be slightly faster but not fast enough to notice

It could just be that different solo models heat up at difrent rate

As I no they have changed the heating elament slightly a few times over the years

I will cheak how long it takes when I get in

Yay. I can contribute now because my Solo arrived yesterday (cheers Mr. Vapefiend).

Yes it heats up fast and no the battery doesn't last that long as the old one was meant to - perhaps five full 12 minute sessions on number 5 with the last two draws at 6 or 7. I'm more concerned about how fast it heats up than how long it lasts, because I don't take it out.

Mine got to 4 from cold in 49 seconds, quite quick I thought.

I get about seven 12min sessions from a full battery.

That's with about two thirds of the session at 5 and the last third at 7 - dry, through the stem.

I wonder if we'll see some new ceramic oven solos, considering that the new Arizer portable has one and stems are compatible...

E2a. So the air has a SS bowl and ceramic heater just like the solo... So guess not.

Edited by DD2001

Mine got to 4 in 1 and half mins

The high capacity battery for the solo is spot on.

Cheers @vapefiend great service :thumsup::yinyang:

Recieved my Solo today, missed the postie and had to walk around looking for him when I got home as I didn't want to wait til monday to get it from the post office. :) Great unit, very happy. Wish I had more to test it with but that takes time as I haven't switched to flowering yet lol.

Recieved my Solo today, missed the postie and had to walk around looking for him when I got home as I didn't want to wait til monday to get it from the post office. :) Great unit, very happy. Wish I had more to test it with but that takes time as I haven't switched to flowering yet lol.

Jonesing lol.....

1 person likes this

@@SDBX2 lmao nah just running out and wanted to have something to try it with.

I get 8 sessions,nearly 9..probably 4-5 tokes on 3, the rest of the session on number 5 on a high capacity battery.That was on its full first charge..

kind regards hd

Wen i orderd my sublimator i had a cple packs of dodgy crisps with it lol

Was it also from planetvape? and you're right about the dodginess as my pack of cheetos had msg in the ingredients much to my dismay. i had to throw them away.

How does it compare with the original battery on terms of performance, mate?

bump!

kind regards hd

It heats up faster- about a minute to setting 4/5

And you get over 2 hours of solid use on a full charge.

Well worth the upgrade. They should be landing in the next couple of days. Price will be roughly £40

Sorry for not being here to reply, The battery definitely heats up the solo quite a bit faster than before, i start at 6 and finish at 7 (i like thick clouds) and the time it takes it maintain the chosen temp is also greatly improved. I like to wait until the flashing light stops before i take another toke, to get the most of it, thankfully now thayt waiting time is greatly reduced, and it no longer does two heating cycles in a row (where the flashing stops then starts again, that was annoying)

It takes a little longer to charge than the stock battery but hey for what you get out of it that's not even an issue.

Well worth it!

Yea pv mate what did the message say pal @@High007

1 person likes this

monosodium glutamate

;)

Edited by DD2001
1 person likes this

monosodium glutamate

;)

Yeah like what DD said, monosodium glutamate, or msg. nasty stuff that is put into a some "foods" like mr. porky's etc etc. to be avoided. not to go off topic but that shit is a poison.. back on topic, vaping some lebanese hash right now in the solo mixed with a bit of Ice which i'm growing, great way to start the day!

2 people like this

Ahh i get ya think i was stoned when readin it first time