Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vapefiend

Arizer Solo

939 posts in this topic

@@tom68 we're hoping it'll be in the next 2-3 weeks

If I were to make a joint of each I'd find a fair difference in the taste but when vaped they don't taste all that different ,which is odd but no matter

I had exactly the same experience when I started vaping. I'd get a nice, but generic weed taste vaping, from strains that would taste different in a joint.

Now it's completely different and flipped the opposite way around. I can tell easy which strain in vaping (esp at lower temps or with convection vapes), but if I have a joint, all I can taste is burning stuff. That's it, very little flavour of herb, just burnt crap.

After 30+ years of smoking weed and 18 months of vaping, I wouldn't thank you for a joint...

Don't get me wrong, I'd still smoke one if there was no alternative :wassnnme: but I'd probably have a face like I was sucking a lemon lol

So be warned ;)

4 people like this

I had exactly the same experience when I started vaping. I'd get a nice, but generic weed taste vaping, from strains that would taste different in a joint.

Now it's completely different and flipped the opposite way around. I can tell easy which strain in vaping (esp at lower temps or with convection vapes), but if I have a joint, all I can taste is burning stuff. That's it, very little flavour of herb, just burnt crap.

After 30+ years of smoking weed and 18 months of vaping, I wouldn't thank you for a joint...

Don't get me wrong, I'd still smoke one if there was no alternative :wassnnme: but I'd probably have a face like I was sucking a lemon lol

So be warned ;)

Perhaps it's more to do with the taste buds adjusting, more so than the difference between smoking/vaping?

So be warned ;)

Hahahah! I had a puff on one with a bit of baccy in to be "social" yesterday...never again... had a "sucking lemon" face then went green!!!!

2 people like this

Indeed the battery was dying in my solo, so i ordered the high capacity battery (3400 mah) from planetvape, it arrived two weeks later with a bag of cheetos included (they have a sense of humor!) and i must say, it's awesome! after using it once (two 12 minute cycles) the battery still indicated it's full after powering it on. Used it a few more times after that and the battery level is at level 5, very nice! Installing it was a piece of cake too, highly recommended.

3 people like this

Wen i orderd my sublimator i had a cple packs of dodgy crisps with it lol

Indeed the battery was dying in my solo, so i ordered the high capacity battery (3400 mah) from planetvape, it arrived two weeks later with a bag of cheetos included (they have a sense of humor!) and i must say, it's awesome! after using it once (two 12 minute cycles) the battery still indicated it's full after powering it on. Used it a few more times after that and the battery level is at level 5, very nice! Installing it was a piece of cake too, highly recommended.

How does it compare with the original battery on terms of performance, mate?

How does it compare with the original battery on terms of performance, mate?

bump!

kind regards hd

Edited by hazydays

The battery won't make it perform better.. Just more times per charge.

;)

It heats up faster- about a minute to setting 4/5

And you get over 2 hours of solid use on a full charge.

Well worth the upgrade. They should be landing in the next couple of days. Price will be roughly £40

Edited by vapefiend

I did not find my solo to heat up faster only the extra battery life

1 person likes this

@Mr THC. how long does yours usually take to heat up Mr THC?

We filmed a video with my old M107 which takes about 4 minutes to get to 4, next to one with the new battery and that on got there in 1 minute!

1 person likes this

I find my new solo produces more vapour by a long way than my old unit(6 mths old).....even when it was new it didnt perform like this one does...but the new ones battery

doesnt last as long as the old one? Anyone else found this? Not complaining at all,just something i have noticed thats all.The new supercharge battery sounds purfic,lol

kind regards hd

I find my new solo produces more vapour by a long way than my old unit(6 mths old).....even when it was new it didnt perform like this one does...but the new ones battery

doesnt last as long as the old one? Anyone else found this? Not complaining at all,just something i have noticed thats all.The new supercharge battery sounds purfic,lol

kind regards hd

yep. I've found exactly the same thing with my new unit.

kind regards hd

yep. I've found exactly the same thing with my new unit.

1 person likes this

My "old ver" model takes nowhere like 4 mins to get to 4. More like half that.... I'll time it later out of curiosity.

e2a: 1 min 35 seconds to four, from cold on an outside windowsill with cold stem...

It's been used mainly in (true) PA mode so my battery is still quite pokey.

Edited by DD2001
1 person likes this