Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vapefiend

Arizer Solo

939 posts in this topic

Wooden stems alll I will buy now for portable vapes

ed dose a amzing job I need to get me a wooden mini size stem for a much more stealthy unit

I got a 3" blackwood on order (and a couple of custom bits for the nano)...

Much cooler than I was expecting from the shorter stem. No noticeable wood smell or taste from the blackwood...

Super stealthy solo...

Ed3

7 people like this

Thanks to demand from you guys the European distributor has agreed to stock more of these, so we will be getting blackwood stems soon! Looks beautiful DD!

4 people like this

Thanks man. ^^^ that's good news. I'm sure they'll be popular...

They're really well made when you actually get a hold of one, and love the fact the mouthpiece end is tapered to fit a 14mm ground glass joint.

Edited by DD2001

Will ya post in this thread when they arrive please Vapefiend :)

Vill

@@vapefiend evening dude. Trying to order a black solo but you're website says there's no stock, do you know when you're getting them in. Atb.

@@tom68 should be Tuesday or Wednesday, sorry for the delay, we have plenty of silver ones in stock though.

@@vapefiend thanks man, I'll wait for the black.

@@tom68 Actually the black Solos just arrived, far earlier than we expected! Order away www.vapefiend.co.uk/solo

One issue I've noticed lately with my solo (nothing major) is that if it's not completely charged when used and the temp is set to 7 from the start, it gets there, then drops down a couple of notches like to 5 or 4, then starts heating up again trying to get to 7, when it gets there it drops down to 5 again then flashes the charge sign again once in between in red and keeps trying (in vain) to reach 7, if it's fully charged (or almost) this doesn't occur, i guess it's a battery life issue eh? just thought i'd mention it.

I think you battery ppack may be going mate my one used to do that then it started to not eaven reach 7 before it would switch of I replaced my battery with a higher mha pack and now I get more sessions and solo performs like it was new

@Mr THC.

Did you replace it yourself and how difficult is that to do?

cheers

stu

Not hard at all mate take the 4 screws out the bottom and the metal case will slide off then theres a lil back plate ovet the battery take that off the battery is plunged in with a lil red connector thing put them apart and plug in new battery pack switch it on make sure it works and then put it back together i left out the back cover tho as the batter pack I got or a FC member is slightly thicker And the back plate don't fit if you was to get the battery pack from Vapefiend then the back plate should fit as they are from arizer I think but I would go with the extra battery life in the battery's from usa if waiting is not an problem

Edited by Mr THC.
1 person likes this

@Mr THC.

Cheers mate, its running ok at the mo but like all things will eventually die and I don't fancy being without!

I was lead to believe that it involved all sorts of soldery type things and didn't fancy that one bit.

I'll have a chat with vapefiend and see what batteries he has/recommends, be nice to have a spare.

Thanks again for the info

atb

stu