Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vapefiend

Arizer Solo

939 posts in this topic

The brushed aluminium looks better than black IMHO. but Im biased, I DO own one. lol

2 people like this

Meh! Black all the way with a nice Black wood stem..... looks the nuts!!!

2 people like this

I snapped my bent stem glass when in the solo this weekend. It was the first time I used it, it was a bugger to get into the solo, a lot tighter than the straight stem which I have been caning since getting it.

Anyway.p, the bent stem was ok with the first smoke then disintegrated when I took it out. No bother.. It happens. No my straight stem is quite loose however... It rattles around in the unit. Have I mucked my unit up?

I might order a wood stem afterwards to have a more robust one as well as the glass if my unit is ok.

As far as I know the bowls are hand grafted to the stems so they can be slightly different sizes. My curved one is a lot tighter than my straight one. Ooh err missus :naughty:

:smoke:

3 people like this

@@vapefiend How big is the crucible, mate? It looks tiny in the vid! I've got a Herbalaire, and the crucible on that is about right. But the Solo crucible looked tiny by comparison. Is it? If so, is there a bigger version available?

My stem seems to hold about .2-.3g of ground bud, which is plenty enough to get me where I want to be. :yep:

1 person likes this

@@vapefiend How big is the crucible, mate? It looks tiny in the vid! I've got a Herbalaire, and the crucible on that is about right. But the Solo crucible looked tiny by comparison. Is it? If so, is there a bigger version available?

No bigger version, but my suggestion is to do a couple of smaller loads anyway. You get the benefit of getting the flavourful part multiple times.

A medium/firm packed stem'll last me most of the 12 min session (before timeout) anyway tbh.

Maybe half that through water...

Nice unit. Esp if you fancy moving about the house and not being tied to a plug socket :yep:

I love mine :)

The HA has a rather large bowl you can fit maybe 2 to 3 times more in the HA Then the solo but the solo is a portable so you can't really compere them

The solo is one of the best portable vapes you can get well worth it and small loads or not the solo hits hard

The thing is tho as you use the solo more you will get used to that amount then when you sit down and have a HA bowl it will nock you out

Also you can use the solo stem in the HA so you have a glass vapor path and improve flavour

I find the Solo holds about a quarter of what the Herbalaire can. But boy does it get you stoned. The Solo also goes to a higher tempertaure, 210C I believe.

You know I always liked the vapes AL... had 5 top end ones (volcs,ssv, pinnacle pro etc) but this is the best. Portable as a spliff... great taste... easy to clean.... reliable.. has it all apart from stealth.

Because you can get much more out of your herb the glass stems are big enough.... BUT the wood ones offer much bigger bowls ... both are good and offer different highs/experience...

Sold all my other vapes now... this is all I need to get by.......

What if it was to brake @@Dropout

Yes the solo is very durable and should last

But things brake and battery's die

What would you do man

Back ups and back ups for back ups is what you need

It would kill me if I had no vape now

That's what I have a few so I won't have to be with out

The solo dose not get used that much ATM but with the whether getting nice I think it will get more use now on dsays out and things but its nice to no its third just in case my nano was to brake the solo would then become my maie vape

@Mr THC. @@Dropout The Flowermate is the ultimate backup in my opinion. Does a great job, has a 2hr 40 min battery, and it's only £79 :-)

1 person likes this

Ultimate back up would be 2 solo's

I have looked at the flower mate tho

ATM I'm good for vapes tho

Now it's warm I've been back on the solo. Great for the delicate flavours.

I find a load takes more than 12 minutes to cook I tend to start at 2 and work up to 6 or 7

My backup is my lotus only it became my main unit.

Edited by cityslang
1 person likes this

Hi Peeps,

New member here having purchased the Arizer Solo from Vapefiend just before the weekend. It was in essence an upgrade from a pen vaporizer called the Cloutank M3 which had been winding me up by not only combusting the herb but also requiring a lot of cleaning.

Before the Solo I also purchased a Flowermate, but unfortunately the charger was broken on it. It did not seem like a bad bit of kit for the price, though the oven did not seem to heat up to a good temperature for me. Vapefiend were kind enough to let me return it in part exchange for the Solo.

Onto the Solo then and my god what a device! I made the mistake of going for 7 session on the first try and it almost blew my head off! I was out of it for a good 3 hours. Took it round a mates for a session over the footy and had it mainly set to around 4 to 5 to great effect.

This thing really is unbelievable and is going to save me a lot of money in the long run. I am putting very little in and not bothering to grind and am getting a good 7 to 10 hits off of each load. Cleaning could not be simpler as I am just popping the stems into the dishwasher and they come out perfect.

The only potential draw back is portability due to the glass stems. I am considering a wooden stem but would really like a black one. Any chance of looking to stock these VF? Also when using the VF store it would not allow me to purchase the case at the reduced bundle price which was a bit odd as they appeared to have them listed fine separately at the higher price? Any chance of purchasing at that bundle price after event or was it a different case that is offered separately?