Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vapefiend

Arizer Solo

939 posts in this topic

it dose add a flavor i dont have the one vapefiend sells but i have a blackwood one and i can taste a slight woody taste i dont mind the extra taste and fell it adds a organic fell to the vape in terms of looks fell and taste

i drop stuff and brake a lot of glass so wood is a good choice for me

the woood stem also fits a 14mm grond glass joint so it can also be useds as a gong

i wont be buying more stems for my solo and when/if i do they will be wood

2 people like this

What bong is that please mate?

It isn't showing in the quote but it's the one form the previous page.

What bong is that please mate?

It isn't showing in the quote but it's the one form the previous page.

It's a Weedstar mentalist piece. They do a few similar ones.

1 person likes this

It's a Weedstar mentalist piece. They do a few similar ones.

thanks. :)

1 person likes this

Arizer solo wooden stems on vapefiend site, anybody got 1 or tried 1 ?? I got my solo just before summer last year, and from the 4 mouthpieces i got with it, only 1 remains unbroken. I want to buy 1 but theres a couple of things putting me off, is the flavour affected at all?? thats 1 thing i love about my solo is the flavour......also are the wooden stems just as easy to clean ?

I recently got the Granadillo from VF, I am jealous of @Mr THC. with the blackwood one because that must look amazing with the black Solo. The Granadillo is fine though, yes there is a slight taste of wood, it is actually quite pleasant and earthy like Mr Thc said. As for cleaning...I don't really think you need to clean it but I remember reading something about getting some cotton wool with a little IPA on it and quickly running it through. You don't want to be getting it wet.

I find the wooden stem works better, it gives a more even ABV than the glass stem for me, it can be used with a 14mm joint in a bubbler, so as a "wong" AND I am not about to smash it like I have smashed so much glass.

3 people like this

@@ananda can I post a portion this on our facebook as a review of the Granadillo? I would credit you of course under ananada or any name you choose :-)

@@ananda can I post a portion this on our facebook as a review of the Granadillo? I would credit you of course under ananada or any name you choose :-)

Sure, can you just call me a "fan" or something?

@@ananda sure thing thanks!

1 person likes this

Its horses for courses i think,i smashed both glass stems,so went for the wooden one....not for me i,m afraid,dont get me wrong it defo does the job,but i dont like the way it

feels or the woody taste!...got mesen a glass again,ohh the taste of killer through it is amazing :yes: ...i kid you not ;)

kind regards hd

1 person likes this

Its horses for courses i think,i smashed both glass stems,so went for the wooden one....not for me i,m afraid,dont get me wrong it defo does the job,but i dont like the way it

feels or the woody taste!...got mesen a glass again,ohh the taste of killer through it is amazing :yes: ...i kid you not ;)

kind regards hd

Bit if a glass snob myself... It's just not quite right through wood/plastic/silicon imo.

Am with you on the Killer too mate. Just having a few bowls of that myself now. So tasty :yep:

1 person likes this

Hey @@DD2001 mate. I was looking at the Weed Star Five Star Red line . Do you think the Solo would work well with this one?, cheers man , Al.

1 person likes this

Hey @@DD2001 mate. I was looking at the Weed Star Five Star Red line . Do you think the Solo would work well with this one?, cheers man , Al.

That looks like a slightly fatter version of the one I've got. Nice.

Should be a good one, not too big and you'll prob get away with a small amount of water, so nice one mate I reckon.

Looks like an 18mm fitting so I'd need a new GonG or 14-18mm adapter thingy...

I prefer this style with the solo inverted totally on the top, rather than sticking out the side, on an angle. Much less chance of breakage.

Edit: saw a nice similar piece with a bit if colour to it. Same "designer" but not Weedstar made. I'll see if I can find it.

Edited by DD2001
1 person likes this

Great stuff thanks for the feedback. I know there not high end quality but the prices are fair. I like the way the solo would sit straight down from the top too. I think Ill buy it, have to hit up Vapefiend for the adaptor and I need some straight tubes too but I see he is out. Would love to see the piece with a bit of colour.

@Al Swearengen this one mate

Grace Glass Ziggi Stemless Shower Head Diffuser Bubbler G

Think it's Grace Glass that make it

Edited by DD2001
2 people like this

Thanks man, I've meant to check them out too, there page doesn't open on IPad so will check on Laptop later.

Would love a Mothership one day but there €1000 , big difference from €40 haha