Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

vapefiend

Arizer Solo

939 posts in this topic

Do you think you could get me an 18mm female PVHE Gong? :)

I am wondering if that would be best and use it with the little oil rig I linked to recently or just get the 14mm and use it with my Roor, I have a feeling the Roor would create too much draw and overwhelm the heating ability of the Solo. Does anyone know if this is the case?

Fwiw I'd get a 14mm GonG and get an 18mm female to 14mm female adapter so I could use either bubbler.

I also use a bit if ISO soaked wire wool to (very gently) get the last bit of stubborn residue from the bottom of the oven. Comes out like new :yep:

Edited by DD2001
1 person likes this

I believe the factory issue is solved now @@Nads, but it'll take a while to clear the backlog, then you've got to allow time for PlanetVape to get the glass and turn it into gongs, then get them over to me.

I would be surprised if we had them in less than a month to be honest, it could even be two.

OK thanks for the update, looks like the wait will be too long and not worth it. Might aswell just order the standard 18mm stem instead of waiting for the high efficient one. Hopefully it will be still very good.

W'hey,had an email to say was back in stock :yes: ....ordered this evening,many thanks in advance Vp...

kind regards hd

2 people like this

Ordered my solo yesterday can't wait now :) thanks VF

Edited by Peterpan1
2 people like this

Got my solo,thankyou Vp ;) ...opened it a bit quick an didnt take care...dropped the bent pipe on the floor(stone tiles)..gutted wasnt the word,just stared in disbelief :(...still got

the straight one so at least i can use it.....seems ok,will give a better report once its worn in proper like ;)

kind regards hd

You sound like me

Sounds like you will need a wood stem

Always god the have back ups!

You sound like me

Sounds like you will need a wood stem

Always god the have back ups!

will be definatly grabbing one shortly!

kind regards hd

ok guys, i got my d020 bong and also the water adapter for the solo from VP.

Tried this yesterday, my god was the hit HARD or what! Felt as my brain was floating in a water tank. Amazing sensations!

However, there was one problem encountered during the process.

Its way too hard to pull on the bong with this set up, took way to many hard pulls to get anything out of the solo. I have the latest 2014 solo and its fine on its own, but combined with the adapter and bong it was just too difficult, hard to explain but felt like something was blocked. It left me disappointed :( Is there anything i can do to make it easier?

Fwiw I'd get a 14mm GonG and get an 18mm female to 14mm female adapter so I could use either bubbler.

I also use a bit if ISO soaked wire wool to (very gently) get the last bit of stubborn residue from the bottom of the oven. Comes out like new :yep:

Thanks man. I am gonna get the PVHE Gong (14mm) when it comes in stock. :)

Edited by ananda

Any one no why my solo isnt charging ? It jus keeps beepin at me n not chargin?

ok guys, i got my d020 bong and also the water adapter for the solo from VP.

Tried this yesterday, my god was the hit HARD or what! Felt as my brain was floating in a water tank. Amazing sensations!

However, there was one problem encountered during the process.

Its way too hard to pull on the bong with this set up, took way to many hard pulls to get anything out of the solo. I have the latest 2014 solo and its fine on its own, but combined with the adapter and bong it was just too difficult, hard to explain but felt like something was blocked. It left me disappointed :( Is there anything i can do to make it easier?

Strange, I find exactly the opposite. Using the GonG through water seems to make the draw easier than with the stem only for me..?

What heat setting??

Edited by DD2001
1 person likes this

Is there anything i can do to make it easier?

Try lifting the solo off the adaptor a tiny bit, like a mm, lets more air past- I use that technique when I use the solo with a glass stem, but not with the bong, I just take long slow tokes.

you'll find you just need to get used to it probably.

1 person likes this

Strange, I find exactly the opposite. Using the GonG through water seems to make the draw easier than with the stem only for me..?

What heat setting??

i started on 4 and made my way to 6. On 4 it was really difficult to draw. On 6 it got a little easier but still way to hard, i hardly get any bubbling in the bong either! Not sure, maybe the herbs were packed in too tightly? although I'm sure it wasn't full.

1 person likes this

Try lifting the solo off the adaptor a tiny bit, like a mm, lets more air past- I use that technique when I use the solo with a glass stem, but not with the bong, I just take long slow tokes.

you'll find you just need to get used to it probably.

Yes i did try that also and it definitely helped, but just didn't seem right to do it that way. Thats what i thought anyway.

Packing in the herbs tight won't help, try it finely ground and full, but loose, if that makes sense?