Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
T-Rix

Mr. T's DP Summer Grow 2013

65 posts in this topic

Best of luck with this one T cracking start they look well happy in your care :yinyang:

1 person likes this

it will be interesting to see how the airpot plant compares to the rest T. Quite a few auto growers seem to be finding success with airpots, I hear of (and see) plenty of good results.

1 person likes this

looking great MrT cant wait to try starRYders again I love em

aieee! :skin_up:

In fact, I can't wait to :haveadab:

Best of luck with this one T cracking start they look well happy in your care :yinyang:

Thanks for the kind words mate :smokin:

Got myself a cheeky new Nespresso machine, so let me know your order, and I'll make lots of noise for a couple of minutes whilst getting Tony to make it for you :unsure:

it will be interesting to see how the airpot plant compares to the rest T. Quite a few auto growers seem to be finding success with airpots, I hear of (and see) plenty of good results.

Didn't see you there, Tony. Hiding in the corner when it's your round. You know the drill, fella ;)

It's my first time doing a 'multi-pot' grow (for the sake of comparison), although there is only one plant out of the seven in an airpot, so it's not going to be too scientific. But I think it's definitely going to be interesting as she's definitely head & shoulders above the (majority of the) rest of the girls at the moment :trumpet:

Well, I've managed to take a few (unfortunately crappy) day 30 photos of my harem, so I'm gonna go for a quick bifta & then get 'em uploaded.

Hope everyone's been able to make use of the glorious weather we've had over the last week (especially our GG buddies and their outdoor ladies). I've been working like a lapdog bitch pretty much 24/7 and have seen the sun and felt it's warmth through only the window, and nothing much else :furious:

Right, I'll be back later, or if I get too stoned it may be tomorrow. You know how it is :smokin:

Cheers

Mr. T :pimp:

1 person likes this

The lone airpot what's the plan to keep the canopy level old boy? I am growing some tomato plants in a 10 litre airpot atm and it is fecking huge so much bigger than my other plants in normal similar sized pots.. Great strains dude auto blue sounds very interesting good luck with this one I love a airpot diary :yinyang:

1 person likes this

I got very stoned :wassnnme::haveadab:

Day 30 ...and the girls are starting to feel flirty!

(10th July)

Exactly the same feed (grow, root stim, calmag: EC 1.0, pH 5.6-5.8) & light regime (20/4) up to this point in time. The four hour off period has been timed with the hottest part of the day, same as it ever was. They're still under the metal halide; I'll be thinking about changing them to sodium or dual spec in the next week or so.

Sorry - not the best quality set of photos, but I only realised once all the plants were back in position. Like it or lump it :smokin:

A quick group shot.....

med_gallery_71511_4395_16490.jpg

AutoBlueberry Family

BB1

med_gallery_71511_4395_96263.jpg

med_gallery_71511_4395_21038.jpg

BB2

med_gallery_71511_4395_70745.jpg

med_gallery_71511_4395_53223.jpg

I'll be back with the StarRyders and a day 34 update a bit later.....

Cheers

2 people like this

StarRyder Family

SR1

med_gallery_71511_4395_305326.jpg

SR2

med_gallery_71511_4395_156375.jpg

SR3

med_gallery_71511_4395_197827.jpg

SR4

med_gallery_71511_4395_231820.jpg

SR5

med_gallery_71511_4395_79324.jpg

And a couple of random shots of StarRyders - I can't remember which ones these are. I just got a bit snap happy :)

med_gallery_71511_4395_25294.jpg

med_gallery_71511_4395_54541.jpg

All staying nice n'green, and doing what they're meant to be doing. Temps have been pushing 32c lights on, but I've got good airflow and the plants seem to be loving it :smokin:

Cheers

1 person likes this

Day 34 (today)

As I had to go away for the weekend, I thought it would be prudent to either change the bulb down to a 250w, or switch to 12/12; as the temps were going to be on the high side.

I opted for a switch to 12/12, which gave me more peace of mind; made sure they were juiced up to the max only minutes before we left the house; and then set of for a famously good time on the coast with the family.

There's always that nervousness when you leave them for a couple of days, especially for a tent grow in the loft in the current climate, but I was more than pleasantly greeted with a flourish of lovely green growth. Not one unhealthy leaf, no sign of overheating - I was well chuffed!

A quick snap of how they're doing - starting to fill up that DR120 nicely. A couple of the StarRyders (including the one on the airpot) have flown away, height-wise - they're looking like a different pheno to the other three. The two that have shot away - SR1 in the standard pot is taller than SR2 in the airpot, but SR2's buds look nearly a week in advance of SR1's :stoned: SOrry I haven't got comparison shots of those two plants tonight - I'm shattered. I'll get some 'later.'

Here's what I've got:

med_gallery_71511_4395_80278.jpg

med_gallery_71511_4395_109965.jpg

med_gallery_71511_4395_171559.jpg

Peace out UK420 :yinyang:

2 people like this

The lone airpot what's the plan to keep the canopy level old boy? I am growing some tomato plants in a 10 litre airpot atm and it is fecking huge so much bigger than my other plants in normal similar sized pots.. Great strains dude auto blue sounds very interesting good luck with this one I love a airpot diary :yinyang:

Cheers fella :yep: The jury is still out on the old airpots, for me. I think clones and a good population of plants would really show us the difference.... I can't say too many negative things about them, though...... oh, apart from the care needed when you're watering them. DO not water them near carpets unless you are very experienced at watering airpots near carpets, ahem :king:

I've been using 3 different sized (spare) pots as platforms for the plants, to keep t'canopy as even as possible. Anything to hand, I will use; as long as it's stable enough, the right size, and not detrimental to the plants' health :smoke:

Looking good T :yinyang:

Cheers there mate - hope is all going well in your garden. I checked in yer diary just before the weekend, and everything seems to be coming along nicely. I need to get a bit more experience, before I start messing about with the fellas, though :smokin: Can't wait till I do - gonna be fun making some seeds; possibly in 2014 I reckon!

Take it easy all - I think a bedtimer out on the patio with a nice cool drink is certainly in order. I've got bundles of bags of ice from not making ice hash with my trim, so it's midnight (non-alcoholic) ice cocktails at Chateaux T right now, if you'd care to join me :pimp:

Cheers fella :yep: The jury is still out on the old airpots, for me. I think clones and a good population of plants would really show us the difference.... I can't say too many negative things about them, though...... oh, apart from the care needed when you're watering them. DO not water them near carpets unless you are very experienced at watering airpots near carpets, ahem :king:

I've been using 3 different sized (spare) pots as platforms for the plants, to keep t'canopy as even as possible. Anything to hand, I will use; as long as it's stable enough, the right size, and not detrimental to the plants' health :smoke:

Cheers there mate - hope is all going well in your garden. I checked in yer diary just before the weekend, and everything seems to be coming along nicely. I need to get a bit more experience, before I start messing about with the fellas, though :smokin: Can't wait till I do - gonna be fun making some seeds; possibly in 2014 I reckon!

Take it easy all - I think a bedtimer out on the patio with a nice cool drink is certainly in order. I've got bundles of bags of ice from not making ice hash with my trim, so it's midnight (non-alcoholic) ice cocktails at Chateaux T right now, if you'd care to join me :pimp:

2 people like this

Hey, swell grow there chap. Is there going to be an update any time soon? Also, respect for the Madness avatar, love the series.

2 people like this

Hey, swell grow there chap. Is there going to be an update any time soon? Also, respect for the Madness avatar, love the series.

Cheers mate I love that style of artwork :D Yep - I finally managed to take some photos last night on day 46..... I just realised I haven't posted in my diary since the site upgrade, so I'm just working through a few minor technical issues. I'm sure all my photos'll come out small like lots of other people's did :sadwalk:

I'll keep it simple as I'm tired......

Day 46 was yesterday (Saturday 27th July)

I switched to bloom nutes about a week ago, now, and have cut out all the root stim, now the girls are starting to flower up nicely. Been keeping them at 1ml/L bloom A and 1ml/L bloom B, 0.2ml/L calmag, and a bit over 0.27ml/L of pH down.

Yesterday (day 46) the girls were all looking hungry, so I added 1ml/L PM Bloom Boost (pk13/14); and made the executive decision to start watering them on a daily basis (keeping the pk13/14 going for up to a week, probably), as I've been torturing them over the last few weeks by not keeping up a good daily feeding schedule - didn't seem to do them much harm, but I may never know......

The lighting schedule has been a little all over the place too, as I've had to switch down to 12/12 for about 60% of the last two weeks, to deal with the heat that I couldn't get rid of from the tent. They're back to 20/4 now, and I'll hopefully be able to keep them on that for as much as possible over the final 4 weeks.

Here's a couple of photos of the group:

gallery_71511_4395_16037.jpg

gallery_71511_4395_197837.jpg

AutoBlueberry Family!

These are both just doing what they're doing. Both staying quite squat at about 40cm with little variation between the two plants. No complaints from these :)

ABB1

med_gallery_71511_4395_126463.jpg

med_gallery_71511_4395_39949.jpg

med_gallery_71511_4395_45046.jpg

ABB2

med_gallery_71511_4395_7954.jpg

med_gallery_71511_4395_25733.jpg

med_gallery_71511_4395_46371.jpg

StarRyders to follow....

2 people like this

Oh, before I forget - apologies for the quadruple post above - I was trying to post that reply just as the site upgrade was starting, and got a bit trigger happy when I couldn't see anything happening!

Guess I asked the wrong mod to delete all the duplicates. Oh well, it adds character :lookaround::lookaround::lookaround::lookaround:

Edited by T-Rix