Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

forest dog

Wood Burners

94 posts in this topic

Cool :smokin:

Love the one with the tree on top! That would look great in Mr OG's studio :)

All the best

Mrs OG :hippy:

2 people like this

Awesome, where, how could I buy one?

1 person likes this

Yeah can you send a link, very interested in a wood burner for a new shed/creative studio (with secret groom 😃)I'm thinking about.

Cheers

The guys name is Steve Parry, you'll find him on facebook with this link - https://www.facebook...teve.parry.1217

eta. I agree Mrs OG, the tree one is lovely. I rather like the one furthest away in the first picture too, the cylinder on its side with all the tools hanging from it.

Edited by forest dog
1 person likes this

Bloody amazing, i`d have a wood burner in the blink of an eye but my poor choice of residence has scuppered that idea for the time being

2 people like this

They're cool mate. I like the pot belly ones, first three on the left. Nice one for sharing.

There is one at the new place, but we have one of our own with a back boiler stored away for a rainy day project. The back boiler piece weighs a ton, but it opens up a whole load of possibilities without having to arse around constructing a heat exchange.

Edited by Cambium
2 people like this

They're cool mate. I like the pot belly ones, first three on the left. Nice one for sharing.

There is one at the new place, but we have one of our own with a back boiler stored away for a rainy day project. The back boiler piece weighs a ton, but it opens up a whole load of possibilities without having to arse around constructing a heat exchange.

Glad you managed to look in Cam.

My dad has one with a back boiler in his house, an amazing thing that provides all the hot water and runs the central heating system in winter, for free!

I'm going to have a go at constructing one myself to help out on these freezing winter evenings when the thermometer plunges to 15C.

2 people like this

15c! You need one made out of a bean can mate lol

3 people like this

I'm going to have a go at constructing one myself to help out on these freezing winter evenings when the thermometer plunges to 15C.

How do you manage? lol

2 people like this

Just looking again and the flip top feed hole with the nice brass handle (far left) is very nice. I call that my favourite.

Just posted on the gallery and then saw the thread :stoned:

Really nice designs especially 3rd from left, then again the more I look at it the first one on the left with is minimal design looks class. The chimney is being used right now :naughty: but hopefully I'll get it back one day.

:)

Mrs Bogsy wanted a woodburner for crimbo and I saw a few gas bottle burners on fleabay, I thought they were a novel idea but looked like what they were, a gas bottle with a hole cut out. The above burners however, are beautiful and I call dibs on the one 2nd from right which looks like part of the door is made from a casserole dish.

I like casseroles.

Bogsy.

Am I losing the plot, or does one of them have a Pyrex dish as the window?

Some nice designs there. I'd bet not one of them would be up to scratch in a smoke control zone (you need really efficient burners for that use) but they don't half look good!

1 person likes this