Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mornin dew

Frisian Dew Auto

Hey guys been asked to do a smoke report :skin_up: right its my first ever one so bare with me.

gallery_64190_6401_28456.jpg

FD auto i chopped at between 8-9 weeks.I couldn't wait any longer as iv been without for a long time.

I prefer to grow out doors but she was grown indoors under a 250 watt dual spec bulb.

gallery_64190_6401_89343.jpg

gallery_64190_6401_52051.jpg

She reached 14 inches in height and started to flower around day 20.SHE was only fed a couple of times with bloom easy plant to look after staying nice and green through most of the grow.

Weight after one weeks drying stands at 35 grams bare in mind iv been baked most the week and im no expert at growing she would yield a lot more taken a week or two more and in the right hands could be a big yeilding auto.

Smoke well its my kind of smoke nice and smooth allowing me to get on with my thing during the day and night time sends me to sleep like a baby.Nice and tasty through the vape gallery_64190_6401_4641.jpg. Potency 7/10

gallery_64190_6401_62181.jpg

gallery_64190_6401_42296.jpg

i will be popping my last Fd auto to go outside in the middle of june cant wait tosee how she does :bong:

10 people like this

Interesting, Morning dew, I also have a couple FD auto and appreciate any grow and smoke reports, great :smokin:

1 person likes this

Good report MD and nice pics :yinyang:

1 person likes this

:guitar: Cheers mornin dew! looks lovely mate Edited by RandyBoBandy

Proper nice lookin buds there dude :yep: My eldest laddie and his mate are doin 3 of these this summer. Cant wait now seein those pics,good stuff :D

Salty

:pugwash:

Brilliant results for a 250hps mate..

Good skills :yep:

Did you only grow 1 plant?

If you grew more than one plant, did the others seem similar or are there variations to be found?

Any info on specific tastes or smells?

What was the smell like during flowering?

Nice pics, ya lucky bastard :smokin:

hey bud yeah i only grew one and i put one outdoors beginning of may which i know was to early but shes doing ok she is flowering but little behind as i planted her out to early.um the smell during the grow was mouth watering the mrs is moaning about the smell of weed in the house :wassnnme: stinks the house out when iv opened the bag and vaping :bong: the plant i have out is the same height as the one i grew indoors if thats any help ill be popping another one soon along with a blueberry auto for outdoors :wink:

nice one morning dew, I think we have a few people on here keen to know you thoughts, hopefully the weather will improve to the point that you can get an outdoor harvest soon