Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cannybuzz

12hrs or not?

18 posts in this topic

high? everyone,i've just started 'think different' and 'magnum'. they,ve been in cutting cubboard under a t5 on24/7 for 2wks. both doing well. i can,t keep them in there due to lack of space. my only option is to move them into my 12/12 cubboard under a sunmaster dual spectrum light run by a digital ballast set on 660w.i've read that auto's grow best under an18-20hr on 4-6hrs off.i,m growing non autos in my 12/12 and due to my situation this is the only space i can move my autos into. will autos grow in 12/12 or am i wasting my time space? grow is organic in 50/50 light mix and alpha mix using growth technology ionic nutes and boost + bac stims.any feedback very welcome. others on the go are 'holy grail kush' and 'pineapple chunk'. love and peace.canny'.

Yur autos will grow but will be very stretchy and take a few extra weeks + yur buds will more then likely be fluffy as hell avoid if pos but if thts all uve got you might aswell

thanks da bon. i guessed this might be the case. thanks for your input.i'll keep on with them and see how i get on.

iv never grown 1, but from what i iv read they dont work very well on 12/12 you wont get the best from them, cant ya put them outside?

dj....

ta dj, no,my only options at present are those i described. anyway,if i did have the choice i'd rather run them in a dwc indoors than risk an english summer.

If they are only 2 weeks old then they're still vegging so 12/12 now could be disastrous.

i'd rather run them in a dwc indoors than risk an english summer.

That wouldn't be as much of a risk as 12/12 now.

hi sasquatch,i won't be flowering them yet.that would i agree be foolish. i was planning on flowering them at 5 wks but thanx to feedback will try to run them under a 200w cfl for the extra 6hrs in another place. ta for your reply

They'll start t flower themselves mate i would keep them in ya veg box aslong as possible tbh a bit lst wen in yur flowering tent wudnt get yur hopes up but i wudnt stick them outside the way the weather is

Just my opinion sum may disagree

thanx da bon,deffo keeping them indoors and in veg cubboard for next few wks atleast.in this time i'll try to suss out my next move. i think next time i'll try some of the fast flowering strains from sweet seeds to avoid this timing problem.

Hey guys,

not trying to hijack the thread but...I have two magnum seedlings and a bubblegummer freebie seedling and was going to put to 12/12 for all once vegged enough. But after reading this im a bit confussed...should I continue my plan, or give away my bubblegummer nd just use the magnum, and leave on 18/6?

:headpain:

thestoneman

Stoneman,

Me personaly wud stick wif all 3 and jus keep yur lights 18/6 as soon as you harvest your autos 12/12 the bubblegummer.

Have a play around with it .

hi stoneman,if i had that choice and could do 18/6 i,d go with the magnum if only becaause its potentially the best auto yet produced with all the exciting new possible that conjours up.i like to try new strains and this by all acounts is a goodie.oh decisions,decisions.good luck.canny'.

Thanks for the replys guys, and yeah canny, i know what you mean, think i will stick with the magnum if it is as you say canny...

thestoneman

Same problem I have so my caramel is having 8 weeks veg lol

Hi all , the hole thing with autos is about time not lights or cycles , if u put an auto into 12/12 from the start it will veg then flower in the same time as it would under 20/4 lights ,the yield will be less thats all , in my opinion :)

This is my StarRyder that was on 18/6 for 30 days then 12/12 for 6 weeks

gallery_76799_5457_15430.jpg

Edited by styer556