Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bashgrowsitall

@DP TONY AGAIN ;)

17 posts in this topic

Ok so here goes

2 days under light - think different, i got confused in my previous posts :)

gallery_79655_6402_118536.jpg

5 days under light

gallery_79655_6402_307560.jpg

7 days under light

gallery_79655_6402_189129.jpg

Shed some light please mate, are these looking ok for how long they've been going? bare in mind 10 days in a garden maybe longer before they've had thier first proper enviro and light. The new sideways growth is really healthy and all nice colour but there just not going up alot? ive got my light 36 inches from them a 600 watt, temps about 27c and 25 lights off, havent tested ph but from foilage they look fine.

Thanks tony, it is my first grrow but ive researched alot so im no newbie :shuriken:

BaSh

While we're messaging Tony for grow help can I ask if you could pop round and carry my soil upstairs. Cheers Tone, PM me asap. :wassnnme:

haha dual thread use!!!

BaSh

Looks good to me dude :yep: lots of growth there for 10 days,should see more upward growth very soon imo :hippy:

Many an experienced grower has questioned the rate at which their plants are growing, I'd say EVERY grower has questioned their plant's rates of development but I don't think you can ask Tony tbh mate. Me personally? All your pics seem to show saturated soil are you allowing the soil to dry?

There's no shame in being a newbie, reading loads doesn't make someone experienced, the fact this is your first grow makes you a newbie by default, whether you like it or not I'm afraid mate. Not having a go Bash. :smokin:

@ Ginger~ Cheers dude thats good to hear thats 7 days growth under a 600 watt but there about 2-3 weeks old as they were in a garden for about 10 days.

@ bond ~I havent been watering them too much they sides of the pots have been cracking away from the pots themselves and then ive been watering them up again, in the first few days tho i kept them moist as they went under a 600watt straight away and one of my babies crisped and died :( now there in bigger pots they can start to crack/dry out more than before as hopefully i wont get caught out :)

Edited to say Bond, im a Knowledgeable newbie, sound better by definition? haha i dont think your having ago dude!! all i meat is if your gonna try explain i would hopefully understanad :)

Edit again @ bond these photos are straight after lights out and this is when ive been watering them/taking the photos, only watering once a day and not letting the soil get saturated as i can only get at them once a day.

BaSh

Edited by Bashgrowsitall

hi bash, the growth looks great. But don't worry too much about small day-to-day growth details, it all seems to work itself out in the end.

Over the years the two most common problems we have seen are people over-watering plants (water-logged roots slow down plant development) and over-feeding the plants. If you can steer yourself clear of those 2 issues you will be OK! Good luck

hi bash, the growth looks great. But don't worry too much about small day-to-day growth details, it all seems to work itself out in the end.

Over the years the two most common problems we have seen are people over-watering plants (water-logged roots slow down plant development) and over-feeding the plants. If you can steer yourself clear of those 2 issues you will be OK! Good luck

Iv only watered my auto FD about 3/4 times in over 5 weeks (greenhouse grow) and have the best forming roots and growth iv ever had.

Cheer RB

Tony, thanks for dropping in, Ok i have been trying to not drown the roots, today is the day though ill let the pots dry up and then give them a watering after that. Ive given these guys the smallest amount of biobizz bio grow for now but was it.

Iv only watered my auto FD about 3/4 times in over 5 weeks (greenhouse grow) and have the best forming roots and growth iv ever had.

Cheer RB

Ok thanks RB, i had one crisp up on me under my 600 in the first 1-2 days so ive tryed to keep thee pots moist so i didnt have anymore issues, hopefully not over moisture, thier is a good root system developing around the pots when i potted them up so lets see how the next weeks goes, they have only had proper light now for 1 week.

BaSh

Edited by Bashgrowsitall

I am growing in a green house though mate in 10L pots so totally different environment but over watering has been my biggest mistakes in other grows.

Cheers RB

Im now up to 11Litre pots so its alot easier to manage the water issue, i might try and get my girls into final pots asap now once they have popped get them into big pots and then not have to worry so much aabout the soil and a water issue.

thanks for your input dude

BaSh

Yeah i can vouch on over watering. I keep over watering my 20l pots so I dont have to go back and forth everyday, but I have noticed a slower grow this time round.

Yeah i can vouch on over watering. I keep over watering my 20l pots so I dont have to go back and forth everyday, but I have noticed a slower grow this time round.

Nice one gp, ill bear that in mind pal.

BaSh

I am puzzled ~ what is going on in the first picture; what is all that fluffy white stuff wrapped about the main stem?

Good luck Bash , me too it looks like plumbers horse hair stuff?