Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bashgrowsitall

@dutch passion tony

Tony my man, my think diff and auto extreme weren't under a cfl to begin with after sprouting they had to go in someone's garden an bought in at night but I think due to the fact that we may have had a cold night or too much water I had purple stems, now under my 600w hps they are starting to perk up after 3-4 days but I'm wondering will it defect them in the long run? Also, will it harm new sprouts go under a 600 watt? It will be at least 40 inches away.

I forgot to mention te purple has gone and it's now all looking a healthy green, I've been told purple is stress?

BaSh

hi bash,

it wont do your auto's any harm at all to rescue them from the May weather if it is still cold where you are. A 600 w HPS will be great for them. As you said, keep the 600 well above the seedlings and you will be OK.

Think Different often shows some purple colours, but like many other varieties the colours are enhanced with cool temperatures. The colours are related to the temps not stress, so you should be OK

ok awesome Tony thanks alot man

Yeah the purple i feel was definatly from the odd night they got left out at the start of may and we possibly had abit of a chilly one for them outdoors.

ps 100 germ rate on 6 seeds, very impressed, will always use dutch passion from now on.

BaSh

ok awesome Tony thanks alot man

Yeah the purple i feel was definatly from the odd night they got left out at the start of may and we possibly had abit of a chilly one for them outdoors.

ps 100 germ rate on 6 seeds, very impressed, will always use dutch passion from now on.

BaSh

1 person likes this