Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coys

i love my missus!

53 posts in this topic

i had to take our 5 yr old son to a hospital appointment the other day and asked my missus to feed/water my girls for the first time while i was gone. at first she was`nt so keen, but once i explained how easyish it was she agreed!!...i told her "you gotta do this, you gotta do that", "just leave me alone i know what im doing" she says... :ouch: im thinking!!! so i left to pick my son up from school... i get home and shes smiling from ear to ear!!!, she really enjoyed herself up there tending to my girls and now thinks she can do a better job than me!!...and now she appreciates why im up there for so long on feeding/watering days....i said on the next grow i may let her grow her own one and see who is the better grower, lol,!!

guess what??? she agreed!!!......so watch this space!!!...

so this is just a massive thank you to my missus for tending to my girls, love ya!!!

35 people like this

nice1 fella, they do have there uses :wassnnme:

6 people like this

lucky you!

will only ever love mine 75% because she does not like it atall, non smoker, doesnt ''understand'' :wallbash::russian:

2 people like this

lucky you!

will only ever love mine 75% because she does not like it atall, non smoker, doesnt ''understand'' :wallbash::russian:

Same here. Mine doesn't even know. She keeps hinting that she knows but I have to deny it. Non-smoker of anything, falls for the media's bollocks every time something's on tele or in the paper yet she drinks like a fish sometimes but there's nothing wrong with that! :wallbash:

Seems yidz has the perfect combination :yep:

2 people like this

aye man i hear ye! mines is the same tbh except she also reeks fags like nobodys business! :wallbash:

1 person likes this

Lucky geeza lol

2 people like this

See if she's still smiling when you tell her to pot the lot of them up.

:yep: to your missus mate

9 people like this

come the morning me and mine have been wed 45 years.

21 people like this

Nice work fella. Many congratulations!!

1 person likes this

Congratulations! Perhaps you should persuade the good lady to pop into this sub-forum and say hello!! I dare you!!!

1 person likes this

1968 i was working with a guy who lived with his lady in a caravan, during our conversations he tells me he wont be staying in this area, we talked about me having his van when he laft. end of april beginning of may he suddenly says he,s leaving in a months time. i asked the girl i was going out with at the time if she wanted to get married and move into the caravan, we were not engaged or had we ever talked about getting married, she says i would have to talk to her dad, i did and we got married 3 weeks later, i moved into the van a week before. i was a compulsive gambler, she had to buy her own wedding ring, and at 10am today the job was done. she divorced me after 7 years, but we managed to stay together, we remarried on our 25th wedding anniversary.

8 people like this

Congrats grandad :yinyang:

1 person likes this

Congratulations to mr and mrs grandad. 45 years eh, doth thy cap!!

We're just a mear 10 years later this year!

Well done mate.

1 person likes this

thanks for all your comment`s guys, the missus really appreciate`s it :B): ....

on another note congrats to mr n mrs grandad :guitar: , i hope there`s plenty more to come

yidz :smokin:

1 person likes this

lucky you

my ex used to call me a common DRUGGIE all because i love weed & everything that goes with it, needless to say, i eventually told her to fuck off.

8 people like this