Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bashgrowsitall

1st grow autoextreme + think different 600w

46 posts in this topic

Hey guys ive got all i need now just gonna germ my seeds over the next few days and see what i come out with, could someone just give me a quick explantion how to get photos up on here before everything starts off so i dont miss a thing! :P

2 x AutoExtreme Genetics are Amnesia x Super haze back crossed with an auto flowering strain - Potent high - Generous yields of 50g to 300g per plant (we shall see) - Taste - Fresh, citrus, haze Important : this strain will harvest about 85 days after the buds sites start to devolop. a little longer for an auto but a haze is worth the wait.

2 x Think Different - Cannabis genetics: AK420 phenotype x Ruderalis

Type: Sativa (60%), Indica (20%), ruderalis (20%).

Flowering: 6 weeks

Harvest: 9 weeks from seed

Yield: as much as 250 / 300 gr. per plant outdoors or in a greenhouse. Up to 500 gr/m2 indoors

THC: 18%+

Environment: Indoors, greenhouse, outdoors

This should hopefully be done sooner so we can have some nice smoke before the haze is fully ready!!

Equipment is a 600watt hps, 6 inch extractor, carbon filter than i can nearly fit my head in (way too big but it was free) 2 small oscilating fans, a drip system of vinegar and bicarbonate of soda (any advice on this) 600 watt ballast.

BaSh

1 person likes this

AutoExtreme germing = gallery_79655_6402_3017.jpg

Think Different Germing = gallery_79655_6402_4190.jpg

BaSh

2 people like this

Germinating for 24 hours now so will leave for a final 12 and will pot up tomorrow around lunchtime :)

BaSh

1 person likes this

Potted up nicely into about 1l pots for now till they start to show and then into my 11 litres. both of the think differents had white roots growing from the bottom end (mght sound silly) one of the hazes also, one haze shell was cracked but no root showing as of yet, but alot of cracking towards that end. will post pics potted up and as soon as the girls decide to pop there heads up :)

BaSh

good luck BaSh !

You got a couple of nice auto's to enjoy there, look forward to seeing how they perform for you

good luck BaSh !

You got a couple of nice auto's to enjoy there, look forward to seeing how they perform for you

Thanks Tony!!! Im very pleased to say 3 out of 4 of the seeds all had white roots out of the bottoms of them and 1 shell had cracked and looked like it was going to come through and i think that was a haze auto but im not worried there in pots with clingfilm on in a room tempreture dark cupboard.

thanks for tuning in tony, appreciated.

BaSh

Good luck with the grow dude :yep:

I can happily say that i have had 100% germination from 4 seeds, congradulations Dutch passion, you've made me a very happy chappy, ill get phtotos of the 4 ladies when i get my cable later on, the 2 think differents are about 2 inchs and the hazes at about an inch each :)

BaSh

2 people like this

Right, this has been very inactive as ive had some problems in life. my situation changed and all the setup had to be moved to a new place, this meant the babys were ready for light but had to be stored in someones garden in the day and inside at night, they've only been getting the natural light we've had.

I then had an incident with a pigeon :furious: My friend found it sitting on the pot and then no sprout left, then yesterday i come back to my tent, i watered all 3 exactly the same amountm, but one was so dry it has just crisped and died.

So im left with one haze and one Think different, but i have started germing the other seeds i had left to make up for it, for all that has happened, im surprised that ive got anything left, but pictures will follow as ive been taking them still as they've been coming along.

BaSh

cheeky fucking pigeon mate, yea get the others germed. and all the best with them :yinyang:

I know mate a nice 8£ oriental breakfast for it -.-

BaSh

My setup, hasnt got the ventilation tubes fitted at this time but theres one from the carbon filter through the hole in the tent to my fan on top on the tent.

gallery_79655_6402_318792.jpg

Bash

1 person likes this

Think differeent the 2nd or 3rd day after them popping up but had only been in a friends garden and not under 24hour cfls. hopefully it hasnt damaged them too much but heres a picture below and it starting

gallery_79655_6402_53440.jpg

this is about 9-10 days in but only 2 days under the light

gallery_79655_6402_118536.jpg

And this is day 11 after a feed on day 10 - the growth spurt was amazing, the leaves are really fattening up now

gallery_79655_6402_7877.jpg

The last 2 photos are the haze, i will get photos of the think different up aswell.

BaSh

1 person likes this

Good luck Bash

Think Different Day 9 2 days under my 600watt. no cfl previous.

gallery_79655_6402_334839.jpg

Its the bottom half of a buxton water bottle for comparison :

gallery_79655_6402_94598.jpg

BaSh

1 person likes this