Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sqjam

Your Favorite Dutch Passion Strain?

Hi guys

I'm sure there was a lot of questions like this in the past but anyways.

Which is your favorite strain ATM? Why?

I personally love DP StarRyder because of nice yield / effect :D

Tundra she stinks she smokes like a dream and as easy a grow as I've done to date. :yinyang:

hey SQJam,

even among the DP team we get different opinions on favourites. Are you thinking of auto's or traditional varieties?

White widow

orange bud :)

hey SQJam,

even among the DP team we get different opinions on favourites. Are you thinking of auto's or traditional varieties?

Hi Tony.

Well, I'm thinking both. It's not like you should pick only one if you have few favorite strains.

I'm just starting to discover the world of Dutch Passion.

I love the idea of autofem variants and they go hand in hand with people like us in big cities with little or no options to grow.

My first seed I ordered was StarRyder and it was great in just about every perspective.

And now, a little bit later me and my friend started talking and next thing you know, we got ourself in a outdoor grow action because he lives on a farm :wassnnme:

Frisian dew and it's autofem version was our pick of a choice. We were inspired by reading forums like this one.

But I have a lot of seeds yet to discover and this is a chance to get good feedback and recommendations

Edited by sqjam

PolarLight #3 :yep:

night queen , WW and the polarlight #3 also caught my eye as ninga mentioned .......although i have no first hand experience with these strains , these are the strains i will be buying from DP in the not to distant future :yep:

Mazar top smoke,real easy to grow :)

Got mazar and frisian dew in my tin waiting to be germed, so I guess they would be my favs atm lol

:bong: