Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NeedForWeed

Sweet Seeds Multi Stage Grow !

168 posts in this topic

Thanks for update my friend,

plants looks great and all is very clean!

I'll keep passin by!

jaypp

Cheers mate glad you always around if anyone's going to know what the plants should look like its you

Hi Chum, good luck with the rest of the grow, it looking great and am sure you will be pleased with the results.

Grow Chum.

I'm hoping so matey they are coming along nicely, the caramel will be vegging until the autos are done and then i'm going to get some clones ready for refilling the tent, think i might keep a mother and get the second nice and fat :D

Very nice grow very intrested in the dark devils love the lst

Yeah they caught my eye too cant wait until they start showing their colour, as for the LST its my first I just hope it goes will I'm presuming I'm doing it right as nobody has said anything to the contrary, so looking all good

Happy growing all

NFW

1 person likes this

I'm sorry I cant stop being a diary whore, but they look so pretty!!

The girls are all doing well and its a full update here with ALL the girls, 2 felt very left out the other day when i didn't post them, they gave me a right scalding when I was talking to them later that night.

All of them

gallery_77736_6343_164323.jpg

Jack47

gallery_77736_6343_20265.jpg

Dark Devil

gallery_77736_6343_23681.jpg

Cream Caramel

gallery_77736_6343_106499.jpg

Again sorry for pimping my girls out but if your in here im guessing you want to see them :D

Grow safe people !!

NFW

1 person likes this

Hi NeedForWeed,

All lookin very well, great work.

i'll be around!

jaypp

Just a quick 2.30am update,

nutes up to 3ml / L a+b

Rhizo 2ml / L

temp staying atound 30C

Pics

gallery_77736_6343_254290.jpg

gallery_77736_6343_20501.jpg

gallery_77736_6343_109587.jpg

And tagging along for the ride just popped some cali conection boss hogg reg seeds lets hope one of em is a girl :D

(not sweet seeds but i did get them free when i brought my sweet skunk for the last grow so will keep it to a minimum on them)

Happy Growing

NFW

1 person likes this

Looking good Need, lookin good! So what's the theory in the training? Just getting more light or is it for strengthening ?

2 people like this

Looking good Need, lookin good! So what's the theory in the training? Just getting more light or is it for strengthening ?

I think its a bit of both mate, it helps the lower shoots grow stronger hopefully giving stronger budspots come flower time maybe even something about more budspots too not sure but improved yield is involved somewhere in the stuff i've read so i was sold =D

NFW

2 people like this

Im gonna bend a couple of mine,see if there's a difference ! Why not hey!.I

2 people like this

Im gonna bend a couple of mine,see if there's a difference ! Why not hey!.I

Get it done mate mine look to be enjoying it, hoping its going to improve the yield but I don't know how its going to end up yet

2 people like this

Photo Update

gallery_77736_6343_315481.jpg

gallery_77736_6343_262804.jpg

gallery_77736_6343_403814.jpg

NFW

2 people like this

hi mate, thnaks for the update,

Plants are growing very well!!

keep it sweet!

jaypp

1 person likes this

Yes yes yes, Go on need, give em some welly! What's that little dinky one there in the front? Ya sneaked her in didn't ya! lol.

1 person likes this

Yes yes yes, Go on need, give em some welly! What's that little dinky one there in the front? Ya sneaked her in didn't ya! lol.

Keeping that little one a little quiet as its not a sweet seeds strain :O

Cali Connection Boss Hogg Reg so may be a lady may be a boy :( fingers crossed, will veg until the Lights get flipped in about 3 weeks for the last week of flush and the start of 12/12 for the Caramel... which is scaring me as she's getting 8 weeks veg lol they gonna be big girls hopefully, gonna take about 4 clones off them this week i think and get them vegging away too so im not wasting space when the autos are gone.

Laters mate

NFW

2 people like this

Looking great bud, keep up the good work :trumpet:

2 people like this

keep up the good work :trumpet:

I'll pass that onto the plants because i just tend to look at them a lot they do the rest lol

1 person likes this

Can't wait to see them dark devils, gonna be popping 3 of em in a week or two, just letting my 2 red dwarfs, 2 Ak's , 2 short ryders, & 4 Kc 45s get half way then I'll be with ya!! Wooh hoo!!

2 people like this