Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NeedForWeed

Sweet Seeds Multi Stage Grow !

168 posts in this topic

Go for the LST and pinching out man..... you'll be delighted... believe me!!!

All the best china..

Stay safe and Keep It SWEET!!!!!

Peace and love all over!!

2 people like this

Ok cool

good luck

2 people like this

Go for the LST and pinching out man..... you'll be delighted... believe me!!!

All the best china..

Stay safe and Keep It SWEET!!!!!

Peace and love all over!!

Gonna give it a go mate, will look up how exactly to do the pinching and where and when, think i got it just want to make sure

1 person likes this

Well as it a stands i have 6 ladies, 2 seeds i can see that haven't moved in days one that looks well dead inside also one that has why broken the surface at all, the problem really is that all 3 jacks have started 2 devils and only one caramel which is really throwing my grow tbh as the caramel were the main strain I was going to be growing with the autos just sort of coming along for the ride so any suggestions guys on what to do with this grow...

1 person likes this

After a little bit of reading i think im going to use the Caramel as a mother and try to take a few cuts off in a couple of weeks, that way i can get half way into the autos grow and then fill the rest of the tent with a load of caramels then by the time they start getting big the autos should be out and i can spread them out and fill the tent again. I think from what im reading the caramel isnt a very big plant so ill see what anyones suggestions on how many i could use to fill up a 120 tent,

Is this the way forward guys to utilise the enviroment and the time?

Answers on a post card

NFW

2 people like this

gallery_77736_6343_156096.jpg

The girls today, Nessy in the background its actually trying to straighten up since this pic shes a few mm raised up and trying to open a little

3 people like this

Right guys WERE OFF!!!

I've got a few pics for ya,

I modified my drying cab from the last grow to a makeshift mini prop room

gallery_77736_6343_138466.jpg

Had a few light leaks so I spent the next few hours inventing new and amazing ways to stop light leaks

gallery_77736_6343_42607.jpg

And drum roll please i came up with a very good way to stop them

gallery_77736_6343_11753.jpg

lol right im just waiting on two lazys to get their acts together now will check back tonight and get them in

Happy growing guys

NFW

Ingenious!! lol Sometimes the simplest ways work the best :yep:

All the best dude :hippy:

Edited by gingerninja
2 people like this

Okkk were back in action people,

Groom is set up and that shitty CFL is off its pitiful,

Sooo they under the 600w HPS now, a bit overkill but they lagging behind by the looks of things,

Oh one of the dark devils just died too, 2 going strong one just died in the exact same environment so not sure what the deal was there.

I have 2 of each plant growing now so 2/3 of each packet grew for me

the cream caramel that was all curly under the coco has straightened up and is looking like it might pull through.

gallery_77736_6343_304012.jpg

2 people like this

Hey guys,

We're only on about day 13 i had it my head they were a little older and lagging behind but they looking OK for where they are I suppose.

Cream Caramel

gallery_77736_6343_153945.jpg

They are starting to pick it up a little they are by far the smallest of the 3 strains especially as one didn't pop out till a few days later than the first

Jack47

gallery_77736_6343_196637.jpg

Looking nice and growing strong

Dark Devil

gallery_77736_6343_90205.jpg

These two girls are looking to be the race leaders so far to me

Well that's it I'm not going to do a million updates every day on this diary so will see you in a week, in the mean time when do you seasoned growers think is going to be time to start Nute's and LST, I'm thinking 2 weeks old they need some food now, will check the roots are filling the pots too before moving up to the 6L square pots and maybe even the 11L round ones eventually but we will see when it comes to it.

Happy Growing Growerooneys

NFW

2 people like this

hi bro, thanks for update!

they are happy and very strong!

keep it sweet!

jaypp

2 people like this

Hey everyone I've looked at canna's nutes chart and will be starting them in

2.5ml / L a + b

2ml / L rhizotonic

And 2ml cannazyme

all mixed together and feed them every couple of days before I pot up on about day 21 to the 6L pots before 4 of the best end up in 11L pots

This sound alright? No big no no's anyone can see ?

Nfw

2 people like this

Just fed for the first time on nutes went for what i said above, the ec was showing about 1.4 but based on something from ages ago im sure you can take 0.3 off for some reason or other lol so will be about 1.1 or 1.4 either way canna say 1.0 - 1.5

We shall see

2 people like this

looking at them for 14 days they dont look to bad,ive got some blueberry at 15 days today from showing under a 400 take a look im happy with them so far atb with the grow. :yinyang:

3 people like this

looking at them for 14 days they dont look to bad,ive got some blueberry at 15 days today from showing under a 400 take a look im happy with them so far atb with the grow. :yinyang:

they looking nice mate

Ty nfw

2 people like this

Couple O Pics

Dark Devil

gallery_77736_6343_180079.jpg

Caramel and Jack47

gallery_77736_6343_186588.jpg

1 person likes this