Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Trich Rider

Spliff Seeds, Bubble Gun

17 posts in this topic

:smokin: I received my little friends last week. :smokin:

:yahoo: BUBBLE GUN by: Spliff Seeds MAN! :yahoo:

:lucky: They are germinating as I am typing!Hope the sprout ratio is 100% :lucky:

:photo: I will show pic's soon!:photo:

Edited by Trich Rider

Do you mean Bubblegun?

You are so right sorry!

You are so right sorry!

Don't apologise mate, sounds like an interesting strain. Might be worth topping it as the reviews say the bud is dense.

i did this by dr hemp. bubblegum x ak47 the strain was. called bubblegun again tho.

it was actually pretty decent. it could have been better, i dont think it was anything special. it was a while ago i did it now so if i dont really remember wot it was like 100% it cant have been anything too special. defo good bud tho an worth growing out i remember that much. seems yours is a different breeder tho.

goodluck with it.

:smokin: Thanks all, here are the Bubble Gun sprouts 9 of 12 so far. :smokin:

gallery_78307_5928_25985.jpg

Notice my radiator it is on low setting. i want it warm not drafty or hot just warm..lol

Edited by Trich Rider
2 people like this

................................................. :!: Alert! Alert! :!:

....................................Spliff Seeds Bubble Gun 12 of 12 on their way!

gallery_78307_5928_80179.jpg

:smokin: Hot water seed softening gave me the best results I've had in my three years of growing. :smokin:

:wanker: I know three seasons isn't much but germination has always been the hardest for me to master. :wanker:

JOURNAL OF TROPICAL FORESTRYJULY-DECEMBER, 2008 VOL. 24 (III &IV)-: 49-53

EFFECT OF HOT-WATER TREATMENT ON SEED GERMINATION OF SOME FASTGROWING TROPICAL TREE SPECIES

Sanjay Sharma, Ranjana Naithani, B. Varghese, S. Keshavkant and S.C. Naithani*

Seed Biology Lab, School of Life SciencesPt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur 492 010 (India)Phone : 0771 2263038 (O) 2262536 ® Fax : 0771 2262583, Email :naithani_nib@sancharnet.in

Abstract

Seeds of fast growing tropical tree species, viz Albizzia lebbek, Albizzia procera,Peltophorum pterocarpum, Acacia auriculiformis and Leucaena leucocephala, were treated with hotwater to overcome physical dormancy due to hardseededness. Compared to untreated seeds thatshowed 9-12% germination in 17 to 20 days, the brief exposure (1to10 minutes) of hot-water(100oC) treatment promoted germination by 7 to 9 fold (94 to 100%) in a very short period (4 to 6days) after imbibition. We conclude that the best hot-water presowing treatment for seeds

A. lebbek and P. pterocarpum is 1 min (94 and 97% germination respectively),

L. leucocephala is 5 min(100% germination)

A. procera and A. auriculiformis is 10 min (94 and 98% germination respectively).

Collapse this comment

Edited by Trich Rider
3 people like this

Thats very interesting indeed, thanks for sharing, in gonna give that a try.

Good luck with them, Trich. Nice to see your diary up here. The warm/hot water soaking is a handy tip.

:smokin: Their Yard is nearly done! :smokin:

I will be moving the Bubble-Gun to my green-room to harden them off some.

In a week I will plant them in th 7Gal. Felt-pots filled with a soil I mixed myself a mix of Sunshine#3 With Mycrozi, perlite (Agriculture Grade),Vermiculite (Agriculture Grade), Chicken Manure, Step 2 organic soils, Bat Guano, Dolomite garden Lime, and small curd Perlite for potting soils. This soil has been working for 3 weeks now and should be living now

gallery_78307_5928_20151.jpg

Edited by Trich Rider
1 person likes this

Looking good there so far mate, I would love to have a plot like that, so easy to tend to.

All the best mate.

i was looking at some spliff seeds stuff, gold rush in particular but couldn't find any successful diary's about there stuff.

good luck to you all the same.

looks perfect

Looking good there so far mate, I would love to have a plot like that, so easy to tend to.

All the best mate.

:smokin: Thank you, and thanks for watching... :smokin:

looks perfect

:smokin: Thank you all for watching, I will try to make it interesting. :smokin: