Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sweet Seeds-tommy

★ Sweet Seeds ❷❍❶❸ ★ [Catalog]

53 posts in this topic

Instead of making another thread i'd thought i'd ask here. Does anybody have experience with the sweet thai? I'm thinking about getting the collectors pack 2 with 2 x cream caramel, 2 x ice cool and 2 x sweet thai. I've grown cream caramel and I really liked it and the ice cool looks a good one I like diesel strains. Can anybody tell me their experiences with sweet thai like what phenos and how long they took.

I did a diary in the last competition. Link in my sig. Hiphip's Hooray. Jack 47, Psicodelicia and Sweet Tai. Lovely plant to grow but be aware that mould could be an issue owing to the density of the resin filled buds.

Cheers :smokin:

3 people like this

I did a diary in the last competition. Link in my sig. Hiphip's Hooray. Jack 47, Psicodelicia and Sweet Tai. Lovely plant to grow but be aware that mould could be an issue owing to the density of the resin filled buds.

I just had a gander mate they all look sweet as, your Psicodelicia plants look very nice I think i'll add one of those as well from the pick n mix section. Your sweet tai's do an half look very dense so when I get round to growing them i'll keep a look out for mould.

3 people like this

Good read :)

Good read :)

Did you veg them all under 150w cfl?

3 people like this

Thanks folk. Yes Fuji, all were vegged under the 125 w CFL.

2 people like this

A pack of 3 of each? If so, the total amount of the order was of less than 50 euros, and our colleagues from the shop are instructed to only send freebies to orders of more than 50 euros... :yep:

Next time you'll already know mate ;)

Cheers hazy harry :)

Keep it sweet mates!

tommy

Don't get me wrong, I wasn't complaining. I wasn't even aware you get a freebie for spending 50Es. Just thought it was a promotion thing.

More than happy with the service :)

No worries fujitsu, I know you were not complaining but I could not miss the chance to put that information in this thread as it may be usefull to other users who ended up reading it :yep:

I know you're happy, I can see it in your red eyes :afro2:

See you around my friend, sweet smokes!

tommy

1 person likes this

Know its a tad late,but the catalougue looks ace,i`ve been lookin at doing some SS autos next grow was thinkin bout 3x jack 47,3x cc and maybe one of the new ones,sound good or should i do it differant?

peace Mr D :hi:

1 person likes this

Hi mrdeg, thanks for feedback mate,

in Spain we have a phrase for this : "Nunca es tarde, si la dicha es buena"

I will try to traduce it for you:

"Never late if the fiancee is good"

I think you are right with your selection... Maybe, this year, the best for me is Cream Mandarine, one of the best auto in the market..

If you want to share your grow in a diary, here in the subforum, we are around, bro!

sweet smokes and sweet grow!

jaypp

:yahoo:

Look what come through the post today

gallery_74334_5050_89936.jpg

:yahoo:

Thanks Sweet Seeds and Tommy for sorting these out :yep: I will get these cracked and write a diary as soon as I got the space and time :D

Made my day guys.

:yes:

2 people like this