Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Schiphol

Auto Frisian Dew

398 posts in this topic

Hows the mold resistance ? 9 out of ten green :mmmmmmm: 50 g a plant ....... I hope it aint LR2 revisited :!:

1 person likes this

Well,at the moment theres promise with no substance,we are buying on a hope,thats the good thing about the internet,like-minded individuals with common interest connected up,we can share experiences and results,if they fall flat the truth will out,but if they are the golden beans watch for next years stampede :yinyang:

2 people like this

Where are the prices?

I'm looking at it now, but where the prices should be it says "out of stock"

£23.52 for 3 seeds,or £23.52 for 7 seeds? :unsure:

it says from £23.52 -on DP's web site, so I presume thats for a pack of 3 :skin_up:

2 people like this

Yeah,sirry sawney,my old eyes aint what they used to be :man: I was living in delusional hope it was 23 quid for 7 :sadwalk:

2 people like this

:innocent:

Think I’m going to wait and see what results these give this year before buying any, I’ve wasted enough money on seeds that i didn't look into properly, but saying that the best way to test is to try them yourself, i don’t know, I’m in two minds, maybe just a 3 pack :headpain:

3 people like this

I'll be having a 3 pack for sure

i think there sold out already, it says out of stock now

1 person likes this

They haven't been in stock yet I don't think. I reckon they have just uploaded the details for them on to the web site

2 people like this

oh okay someone mentioned it was £23.52 for 3 seeds on there website but now say not in stock, might have to try these aswel as snowstorm, love orange bud

didnt realise they did an auto orange bud, i was gonna try orange bud outdoors after seing something writen by jimboo.. might wait till next year for frisian and give snowstorm a go

I got a good feeling about these Auto Frisians. Its got to be a step in the right direction seed banks creating Autos tailored for growing outdoors. These seeds will be the first of a new generation of outdoor seeds, with hopefully more auto strains developed for outdoor growing in future.

Now growers without the means of an indoor garden can simply plant these seeds outside and harvest in the same time it takes for an indoor crop from seed to finish, 12ish weeks. If these seeds only take 10 weeks outdoors, even better.

Its the start of something new that's for sure. :yinyang:

1 person likes this

I've already bought my seeds for this year, BUT I guess I could get a few of these for an early harvest.

Lets assume they finish in 12 weeks, and you pop the seeds mid May as suggested. You could be pulling in a nice bit of bud a good 2 months earlier than you would be with photos, with the only downside being somewhat smaller yields in comparison to their photoperiod sisters.

£8 a seed won't seem so bad when you are smoking your own outdoor organic in August.

All we have so far is advertising hype. I'll wait until I've heard from people actually growing them until I decide to buy.

It's a no brainer for DP to big up the green pheno, as everyone has raved about it. Whether that really means you have a 90% of getting one is another matter.

4 people like this

Remember Tony from DP posting this...

Well maybe thats a clue for tomorrows release.... :guitar:

1 person likes this