Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Schiphol

Auto Frisian Dew

398 posts in this topic

Will be trying a pack for sure.

Would be nice to tie in the order with attitude april or 420 offer.

Decisions….

EF

3 people like this

seed run :wassnnme:

2 people like this

I can't see us all having them, they will sell so fast, i hope they have plenty in stock.

I can't see us all having them, they will sell so fast, i hope they have plenty in stock.

They'll have plenty don't worry about that, they've timed it to perfection too :yinyang:

3 people like this

They'll have plenty don't worry about that, they've timed it to perfection too :yinyang:

Not for me they haven't, i went nuts on the promo with attitude.

I'm skint now, i don't get paid until thursday :wallbash:

:smokin:

Not for me they haven't, i went nuts on the promo with attitude.

I'm skint now, i don't get paid until thursday :wallbash:

Trust me, they'll be prepared for everyone throwing their cash! :yinyang:

Ive been promised divorce if I buy anymore seeds this year, so this will have to go on the shelf for me. Ill be crying when I see the pics in the diaries though.

Ive been promised divorce if I buy anymore seeds this year, so this will have to go on the shelf for me. Ill be crying when I see the pics in the diaries though.

No worries, just ask if you can have that in writing before you make your order :)

1 person likes this

I did Frisians last season, wasn't very impressed with them and vowed not to do them again. They grew fine, resisted mould quite well and got a modest harvest off them but they were ALL the purple one. I just couldn't enjoy the smoke due to the wax crayon smell of them. :blub:

If these autos are almost guaranteed to be the green one then I will probably try a pack and give the Frisians another chance.

God i love being single :wink:

To be fair to Mrs tuck, she generally lets me be the wild man I am, rarely reigns me in on anything at all, I agreed a budget with her, then spent over double. lol

3 people like this

Looks ok,lets see how she performs,the acid test :yinyang:

That's it. 10 times less yield for same priced seeds? I hate to say it, but for the same price, and a dry/warm October, regular seeds will piss over the auto. 500gram anyone? :wassnnme: Could become a watering nightmare if we get drought. Especially those Guinea Pigs who go mad and buy 100 packs..

:yinyang:

2 people like this

I thought he might want some beta testers lol

I look forward to any more info coming out on these.

That's strong money if it is 3 pips IMO

Now...where's that colloidal silver thread... :book:

1 person likes this

I hear what you're saying Slippy and you are 100% right.

But....

It can't be denied that spreading those eggs around as many different baskets as you can is one of the most important rules of the game :yinyang: