Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John5f

Oil for my brother with prostate cancer

20 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I have recently joined this site having spent many, many hours researching a cure for my brother.

He had a PSA test with a reading of 1000 and was diagnosed with prostate cancer - on his birthday - happy birthday or what???

The consultant indicated that they did not anticipate operating on him and arranged for him to have injections of an hormone suppressant.

He has had a bone scan which showed that he had a number of spots in his pelvis.

MRI scan is booked for today (Sunday).

Also has an appointment later in the month for a biopsy - Is this a good idea?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

John

1 person likes this

Is your brother up for trying alternative medicine?

My friends daughter is fighting bone cancer right now. Ewings Sarcoma.

I only know they will try oil if it shows itself again but not until. I wish I had some info you could go by.

I hope you find the information you are looking for and it helps.

:)

Sorry,

I should have carried on to say that we believe that his best option is Rick Simpson's Oil and are heading down that road.

At the moment we are hoping to learn very rapidly as neither of us has any experience whatsoever of MJ and all we have learned so far is through google etc.

I think we have identified strains with over 20% THC and high CBD content from an on-line supplier of seeds.

We obviously are looking to get him on the oil as soon as possible and realise that growing it will take a while.

In the meantime, until we can get some oil, as an interim measure we are looking to use:

'Graviola' - which reduces the supply of ATP to cancer cells

Sodium bicarbonate - to raise his PH levels

'Transfer Factor Plus' - enhances the immune system by a claimed 400+%

Hopefully these will help somewhat.

I will hopefully be able to regularly post updates and additional information.

Thanks for being there,

John

Welcome to the site John and sorry to hear of your Brothers diagnosis but glad you seem to be approaching it with determination and open minds.Another interim measure you might want to look at is Turkey Tail mushrooms,first bought to my attention by Paul Stamets during a Tedmed talk about getting his elderly Mothers cancer into remission.

I haven't looked into this in any depth as yet but I think you could have your own fresh shrooms growing inside a few weeks as dowel plugs for them are readily buyable .Theres a little more info HERE about US trials starting up at the moment,again,sorry haven't had time to read it all yet but seems to merit further investigation.

Long road ahead of you but you are in the right place to get help with your grow and usually a fair bit of moral support should you need it.Good vibes for later today :yinyang: :yinyang: :yinyang:

Gumbo.

Docs at the world famous ERASMUS academic hospital in Rotterdam , the Netherlands are currently fist-deep into anti-carcinogenic cannabis research.

The healing properties of canna-oil , made from highest strength plants are unheard.

Many have healed from terminal cancers , because they ingested canna-oil.

it works

1 person likes this

Sorry to here about your situation and hope your brother is keeping strong.

Rick Simpson and Pheonix tear is absolutely incredible and the world has to know about this, it is our duty to spread this word to as many people as possible.

If going the oil route then ideally it should be combined with another cancer treatment and that is the RAW food way of life.

Cancers cannot survive in an alkaline blood. To slow everything down he should stop eating sugar, stop eating wheats, stop eating starchy foods and even sugary fruits and get a slow juicer (you don't want the healing enzymes ruined by fast heat) and drink as much Chlorophyll as he can (kale,spinach,cabbage,lettuce.celery,coriander,cucumber,lemon,yellow pepper,garlic,ginger,wheatgrass, barley grass etc). People such as David Wolfe have many You Tube videos about this lifestyle and plenty of case examples of people who have come back from cancer when doctors said there was little hope. Check out 'The Sun food Diet' by D.Wolfe - its the bible of RAW food.

The final cherry is urine therapy - check out a book 'Water of Life' by J.W. Armstrong ,again another wonder medicine literally on tap.

Imho between these three treatments it would be hard for a cancer to survive but I am not a doctor just a follower.

Blessings.

Ital B

Edited by Ital B
1 person likes this

Im sorry to hear about your brother.

My grandfather also had prostate cancer which spread over to bones.

Simply buy a lot of weed and make some good BHO, etc.

Weed is also good because it promotes appetite.

I know that people in distress will try everything but please believe there is no magic cure.

And don't believe every charlatan you see on youtube.

Good luck :yinyang:

Im sorry to hear about your brother.

My grandfather also had prostate cancer which spread over to bones.

Simply buy a lot of weed and make some good BHO, etc.

Weed is also good because it promotes appetite.

I know that people in distress will try everything but please believe there is no magic cure.

And don't believe every charlatan you see on youtube.

Good luck :yinyang:

Take your head out ya ass

1 person likes this

Hi All,

I have recently joined this site having spent many, many hours researching a cure for my brother.

He had a PSA test with a reading of 1000 and was diagnosed with prostate cancer - on his birthday - happy birthday or what???

The consultant indicated that they did not anticipate operating on him and arranged for him to have injections of an hormone suppressant.

He has had a bone scan which showed that he had a number of spots in his pelvis.

MRI scan is booked for today (Sunday).

Also has an appointment later in the month for a biopsy - Is this a good idea?

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,

John

Hi mate

Sorry to hear of your brothers diagnosis. I've see you have already found the diary where Gran has been helped with Cannabis Oil, there is loads of great advice and information on here and loads of people that can give you the best way forward if you wish to treat your bro with oil

Your in the right place :yinyang:

T, x

2 people like this

good luck with your brother.....the advice on here is phenomenal, they have been there with me all along and gran is nearing the end of her journey, because of cannabis she is pain free, happy and eating, so read all you can and go for it,

mumx

2 people like this

Hi All,

Thanks for your support and encouragement.

He has also started taking extra vitamins and is addressing his diet.

It is almost 3 weeks now since his initial diagnosis and we have learned a lot in that time.

The Phoenix tears site was what led us to this route.

This site has so much information and it has helped a lot reading the posts and the response since I first posted last night is brilliant.

We remain positive.

John

2 people like this

keep them positivity levels high bro its important to all of you...this journey isnt easy but you are definitely in the right place, have you started looking for sumwhere to do a grow ? the sooner you guys become proactive the better.... becareful buying street weed

2 people like this

I am looking for somewhere to grow now. But I am looking at this site for guidance as otherwise I haven't a clue where to start. I need to trawl around the growing posts

I have seen an on line supplier of seed with descriptions of the different strains.

I have found a number that look right. Am I allowed to mention the strain names on here? If so I will list them for your feedback.

Thanks,

John

yes mate your allowed to mention strain names

Take your head out ya ass

What exactly in my post does bother you?