Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gingerninja

Dinky Dutch Passion

196 posts in this topic

Great update man!! Very inspirational

5 weeks and looking like that ---- love it!!

You may have said before but how big is your bonzi box? I'm on me phone so it's easier to just ask ya haha :yep:

1 person likes this

Great update man!! Very inspirational

5 weeks and looking like that ---- love it!!

You may have said before but how big is your bonzi box? I'm on me phone so it's easier to just ask ya haha :yep:

Thanks for popping by Jumpman, your too kind :blushing:

Here's a few pics for ya & others that haven't seen it >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My box is 18" x 12 x 12 or 1 square foot :yep:

gallery_75846_5437_3829.jpg gallery_75846_5437_5623.jpg

gallery_75846_5437_1941.jpggallery_75846_5437_817.jpg

Thats what ya call Ghetto lol

:smokin:

Edited by gingerninja
9 people like this

that is micro growing at its best ninja !

That wardrobe I could see in the background has 'convert me in 2013 ' written all over it :guitar:

5 people like this

bud sites a plenty :D

also I must of missed the box of lurrrrve pics previously, smashing job there my ninja of ginger :shuriken:

e2a lolol at DPT 'convert me in 2013' ... Do ittttttttttttt :smokin:

Edited by vapes420
1 person likes this

that is micro growing at its best ninja !

That wardrobe I could see in the background has 'convert me in 2013 ' written all over it :guitar:

Cheers Tony

That wardrobe contains 60% of my life contents lol I live in a tiny property at the moment but if i ever get somewhere bigger... who knows? But for now im happy with what i got :yep:

Always a pleasure Vapes :v: My gallery has pics from the beginning of my mission :smokin:

I'm surprised you don't have a carbon filter dude - it must be whanging!!! I heard you can knock one together with two of those mesh pencil holder cups from stationary shops and some of that carbon from pet shops like the other dood mentioned.

Hey dude did you send the stink fairy my way? :headpain:

This baby Hums! /Whangs! /Reeks !

Neither of my previous grows smelt anywhere near as strong as this :fart:

Its manageable at the moment (Thanks to neutradol) but i think i will be knocking up a DIY filter before long :smokin:

I looked at making a filter with the activated carbon and the pencil holder thingies, but damn I just could not be arsed! It was easier to pay th e42 quid on the ebay, but hey thats just me :spliff:

1 person likes this

Hey UK420'ers

Just wanted to say how impressed i am with this strain :yep:

She has exceeded both my previous other grows by far! Her buds are developing at an incredible rate and smell sooo potent! Will get some pics up tomoz :smokin:

1 person likes this

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend :v:

Not sure if you can see it in the pic but ive got some yellowing on lower large fan leaves :headpain: i did cut down feed because i saw tiny nute burn on tips of top leaves but guess ill just up it again cos she prob needs it more now than ever with the rate those buds are growing :v:

gallery_75846_6024_207847.jpg

And my attempt at a close up with this shitty phone cam of mine lol Cant wait till i upgrade >>>>

gallery_75846_6024_40523.jpg

:hippy:

4 people like this

Glad to see Liz looking so well! Been busy with the curse of the ganja classes..... work! so not been about much, looking great man...

Stay safe...

1 person likes this

things move fast in a micro grow ninja. Lets hope the smell doesnt become a pain for you, I wonder how much bud you will crop ?

enjoy it man,

1 person likes this

Glad to see Liz looking so well! Been busy with the curse of the ganja classes..... work! so not been about much, looking great man...

Stay safe...

Thanks for popping in NGG :v:

I know how it is dude,this time of year is my busiest period, dont work too hard tho fella :smokin:

things move fast in a micro grow ninja. Lets hope the smell doesnt become a pain for you, I wonder how much bud you will crop ?

enjoy it man,

They certainly do move fast with your beans dude :yep:

As mentioned before my previous strains were no where near as nice as this one and i just know im in for a 1st class smoke :skin_up:

Smell is under control now after a few tweeks to passive inlets etc i think i just panicked a little because my other grows didnt smell half as strong as this baby.

Up to now i have set my self a low target of 7-14g per plant and my previous strains produced the low end at 7 to 10g.

I dont smoke huge amounts and if i only hit the minimum 7g every 5 weeks it is still a massive saving for me ££££££ and puts me well on the way to being self sufficient.

I have yet to find the best method to produce the maximum yield in my environment and im still very much in the experimental stages, but with more experience and more experimentation im sure i will exceed those targets :smokin:

2 people like this

3 cheers for self sufficiency :smokin:

2 people like this

3 cheers for self sufficiency :smokin:

Horray!

2 people like this

Hi Agin UK420'ers :v:

Hope your having a good week, turned out nice at last lol.

WEEK 6 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

gallery_75846_6024_175840.jpg

Still got some yellowing and ive also noticed red at the tips of some of the leaves but She seems healthy enough tho and those buds are just divine! You can see from the pic how much she has been bent and twisted which seems to have also made the stem fatter.

Oh im in for a treat in a few weeks time :smoke:

:hippy:

6 people like this