Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gingerninja

Dinky Dutch Passion

196 posts in this topic

hi ninja, I hope you enjoy this grow. I will ! This is an interesting variety for us since we already got plenty of good reports on the previous Polar Light version. So I have my fingers crossed for you, good luck!

Thanks Dude :yep:

I hope i do them justice :smokin:

All the best Liz!

Why thank you kind sir :v:

Hope to update later when lights are on and i can get a good pic :smokin:

All the best mate, like the style of diary! :hippy:

All the best mate, like the style of diary! :hippy:

Thanks Mr Bond, Send my regards to Ms Money Penny :yep:

Well as you can imagine at just 7 days old there's not a great deal to report :book: The 1st leaves showed signs of crumpling at the edges i think from the stubborn shell being reluctant to fall off :headpain: other than that its all good in the hood :v:

gallery_75846_6024_199386.jpg :smokin:

2 people like this

Great pics mate! At this rate I'll be round at yours with all my kids photographing the little sods trying to make them all look like angels... lol

Edited by Mr Bond
1 person likes this

Great pics mate! At this rate I'll be round at yours with all my kids photographing the little sods trying to make them all look like angels... lol

Ha Ha im sure you don't really mean that Mr Bond? I bet they are good as gold really? :innocent:

:v:

Looking like she's putting on weight in the last 2 dayz.Can't wait to see how she turns out.

1 person likes this

Well I never. Good on ya Ginger. All the very best with the DP seeds. This should be another cracker. :hippy:

1 person likes this

Looking like she's putting on weight in the last 2 dayz.Can't wait to see how she turns out.

Cheers Muddy :v:

She certainly is piling on the weight now :smokin:

Well I never. Good on ya Ginger. All the very best with the DP seeds. This should be another cracker. :hippy:

Nice one Zero :v:

Thanks for looking in :smokin:

How's it going UK420'ers :yep:

gallery_75846_6024_183270.jpg

Day 11 in the Bonsai Box and she seems to be settling in nicely, bless her :kiss:

Cant beleive the growth in these last few days :eek: her leaves are real chunky and much larger than my Previous "short" strains. Bring on the bondage!! :chains:

:smokin:

3 people like this

Looks like you'll need some rope dude :naughty:

Good luck mate :skin_up:

1 person likes this

Lookin good mate :)

1 person likes this

Nice one ging, futuristic looking. :skin_up:

Bonsai, me likey!

Edited by wildbill
1 person likes this

Yo Ginger about them Polarlights if mine is anything to go by there is a wee stretch. She is squatter than the Mazars but they are big girls but you will defo need to get hold of Helgas House of pain to struss that bitch down!

Looking good man all the best :yinyang:

1 person likes this

Looks like you'll need some rope dude

Good luck mate :skin_up:

Yup looks that way dude :wink:

Lookin good mate

Thanx Mr S :v:

Nice one ging, futuristic looking.

Bonsai, me likey!

Thanks for looking in WB Its the Aurora Borealis (Northern lights) AKA Polar Lights :yep:

Yo Ginger about them Polarlights if mine is anything to go by there is a wee stretch. She is squatter than the Mazars but they are big girls but you will defo need to get hold of Helgas House of pain to struss that bitch down!

Looking good man all the best :yinyang:

Thanks Lovemary :v: She is nice and squat at the moment,ive kept her under the Blue spec bulb for the 1st 10 days which i find helps. I would leave her under for longer but she is sharing the Bonsai Box with Dr.Feelgood which is in flower and needs them red rays.

Its just the size of the leaves that shocked me :woot: compared to the "short" strains they are Huge! lol

Evening UK420'ers :yep:

gallery_75846_6024_98966.jpg

Nearly 2 weeks since she graced us with her presence and she is looking fine :naughty:

Still undecided as to whether to train her or not :headpain: i guess ill just keep a close eye on her and see how tall she is before the stretch. :hippy:

4 people like this