Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gingerninja

Dinky Dutch Passion

196 posts in this topic

great grow ginger well done .enjoy

Thanks Styer :yep:

3 cheers for gingerninja :yep:

Dude have you been on that Vape already? lol

Just kidding ...your a star :yep: Cant wait to see your girls in a weeks time,your in for a real treat :yep:

1 person likes this

"Since feb this year i have taken almost an ounce from my tiny Bonsai Box"

You're totally owning it mate - inspirational stuff!

1 person likes this

"Since feb this year i have taken almost an ounce from my tiny Bonsai Box"

You're totally owning it mate - inspirational stuff!

Thanx PA :yep:

Your doing a fab job yourself and im sure you are also inspiring others :hippy:

2 people like this

I'm thinking of starting a similar grow to this and i was wondering...

What did you line the box with?

Did you use anything for the smell?

What strain did you find best overall in your box?

Did you get much light leaking out?

I'm thinking of starting a similar grow to this and i was wondering...

What did you line the box with?

Did you use anything for the smell?

What strain did you find best overall in your box?

Did you get much light leaking out?

Hey dude :yep:

The box is lined with Polystyrene,I don't have proper carbon filter but id advise that you do :yes: light does leak out but not an issue for me,could soon be rectified with a home made light blocker or throw a sheet over it. The Polarlight gave the best yield and smoke so far :)

Hope this helps, check out my gallery and my other diaries the Multistrain micro mission diary (see sig) has more info on the box itself. :hippy:

Hey dude :yep:

The box is lined with Polystyrene,I don't have proper carbon filter but id advise that you do :yes: light does leak out but not an issue for me,could soon be rectified with a home made light blocker or throw a sheet over it. The Polarlight gave the best yield and smoke so far :)

Hope this helps, check out my gallery and my other diaries the Multistrain micro mission diary (see sig) has more info on the box itself. :hippy:

Thanks, I think I might just copy what you've done but using a small metal locker if i can get one for a reasonable price and I will be ready to grow :yahoo:

1 person likes this

Thanks, I think I might just copy what you've done but using a small metal locker if i can get one for a reasonable price and I will be ready to grow :yahoo:

All the best with your creation dude, im sure it can be replicated and tweaked to your own needs. Someone on here once said a Self built box is never finished and that is the truth :yep: I still tinker and modify mine to this day.

:hippy:

e2a Recycling boxes are free :)

Edited by gingerninja
1 person likes this

cant belive ive only just found this! that is a awsome grow mate, that just shows theres no excuse not to do indoors lol

1 person likes this

cant belive ive only just found this! that is a awsome grow mate, that just shows theres no excuse not to do indoors lol

Cheers AFD :yep:

Can't believe i only just seen your comment lol

lol
1 person likes this

Just caught up with the end of yer diary mate, bloody top stuff. Going to buy a pack of these for the winter me thinks. :yinyang: :yinyang:

2 people like this

Yo Ginga how's tricks dude? I have just started smoking the Polarlight after a couple of months jarred up! I did have quite a lot of Mazar to smoke after the last grow ;) it's a beautiful uppy high my mate came round had a banger then couldn't go to sleep when he got home one night! I am gonna use it as my daytime smoke get me in the right mood to start the day. Take it easy bro :yinyang:

1 person likes this

Just caught up with the end of yer diary mate, bloody top stuff. Going to buy a pack of these for the winter me thinks. :yinyang: :yinyang:

Thanks for looking in Smurfy :yep:

Id love to see you grow these and im sure you would enjoy the results. Been a bit behind on checking diaries myself these past couple of months,its a busy time of year for me,will have plenty to read and catch up on come the winter months :hippy:

Yo Ginga how's tricks dude? I have just started smoking the Polarlight after a couple of months jarred up! I did have quite a lot of Mazar to smoke after the last grow ;) it's a beautiful uppy high my mate came round had a banger then couldn't go to sleep when he got home one night! I am gonna use it as my daytime smoke get me in the right mood to start the day. Take it easy bro :yinyang:

Hey lovemary :v: Im good thanks,how u doin?

I smoked the last of mine weeks ago and ive nearly smoked my Auto-Assasin too lol

The Polar is deffo a daytime smoke or a social night time smoke,not the kind you want if you want an early night. :hippy:

PPS: Ive got another couple of Polar's growing outdoors and ive started a little jjournal to document how they do,link in my sig >>>>>>>

Edited by gingerninja
1 person likes this

Here's a pic of my outdoor attempt >>>>>>>>

P olarlight diary

polar diary

She seems to be loving the UK climate this year , just a couple of weeks to go for her i think :v: just wish i had done more now
Edited by gingerninja
2 people like this

Looks good mate, it's 34c here I can only imagine it's similar your way I was thinking today I should have an outdoor grow on with this sun being so intense!

:yinyang:

Edited by V6mothafucka!
1 person likes this