Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gingerninja

Dinky Dutch Passion

196 posts in this topic

Looking really good mate, a credit to your bonsai skills & not long to go now :yep:

1 person likes this

Looking really good mate, a credit to your bonsai skills & not long to go now :yep:

Thanx for looking in Serpent :v:

I have just started a thread asking about the fox tailing, wonder if you have any info?

Cheers :hippy:

Edited by gingerninja
1 person likes this

Frosty business right there gingerninja :)

1 person likes this

Thanx for looking in Serpent :v:

I have just started a thread asking about the fox tailing, wonder if you have any info?

Cheers :hippy:

Yeah just been reading that & it's cleared a couple of things up I wasn't too sure about as I remember doing some research on it a bit back & finished more confused than when I started as I was reading conflicting info, I don't think it's anything to worry about in your case, possibly just a trait of he strain?

1 person likes this

Yeah just been reading that & it's cleared a couple of things up I wasn't too sure about as I remember doing some research on it a bit back & finished more confused than when I started as I was reading conflicting info, I don't think it's anything to worry about in your case, possibly just a trait of he strain?

Yeah dude the thread was very informative,thats why i luv this place :yep:

So it seems they are not "fox tailing" but stacking :v: cool!

Thanks for your reply

:hippy:

1 person likes this

hey ninja. They are looking great and I hope will set a new benchmark for your yield expectations. I think the foxtailing is just a last effort by the plants to throw you a few more grams before the axe falls. See if you can keep them going to day 70, or thereabouts, they may be finished blooming by then. And then comes the FUN

1 person likes this

Looking good bro not long now :skin_up:

1 person likes this

hey ninja. They are looking great and I hope will set a new benchmark for your yield expectations. I think the foxtailing is just a last effort by the plants to throw you a few more grams before the axe falls. See if you can keep them going to day 70, or thereabouts, they may be finished blooming by then. And then comes the FUN

Cheers Tony :yep:

Im sure she will set a new benchmark dude not only in quantity but also quality!

Looking good bro not long now :skin_up:

Thanx :yep: No not long now :yahoo: Oh how time flies! Ill be sad to see the back of this Gal,(until she is in my rizla that is :skin_up: )

She's turned out a pretty looking Bonsai and a pleasure to grow :yep:

1 person likes this

Great work ninja. Im inspired to have a go at something similar myself. Not long to go now, bet you cant wait. :bong:

1 person likes this

Hey UK420'ers :yep:

Liz was 9 Week old today, and what better way to celebrate :yahoo: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

gallery_75846_6024_223182.jpg

She is currently hung up and drying :chains: My fingers were so sticky after the "Heavy Prune" :hi: and the smell was divine!

Thanks everyone for all your support and especially to DPT for the opportunity, hope i did her justice :v:

Dry weight...grow notes...more pics and smoke report will follow in due course :hippy:

6 people like this

Whats she smell like ninja?

Whats she smell like ninja?

Hey RP :yep:

She smells very pungent, sweet and spicey :hippy:

1 person likes this

Congrats on the harvest mate & enjoy your fruits :hippy:

1 person likes this

Congrats on the harvest mate & enjoy your fruits :hippy:

Thanx for your support Serpent :v: I will enjoy indeed :smoke: