Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gingerninja

Dinky Dutch Passion

196 posts in this topic

Hey ginger, 10-11 weeks is more normal, so week 8 would be early. In terms of yield I would try to keep them going as near to 10 weeks as you can. I am curious how much you will crop from her, it's looking good.

Thanks Tony :v:

She seemed to have 1 huge growth spurt after i put feed up but since then things seem to be a little slower,i will hold on as long as she is kicking out white pistils and hopefully another spurt will occur before the inevitable "Heavy Prune" :hi:

I am also curious about the yield... My previous grows were no where near as good as this one so i cant really compare, im hopefull that i will smash my top target of 14G tho (fingers crossed)

:hippy:

e2a...Although she had a growth spurt she also showed signs of nute burn so she just had plain water last time,next feed i will give her half as much nutes and see how that goes.

Edited by gingerninja
1 person likes this

I looked at making a filter with the activated carbon and the pencil holder thingies, but damn I just could not be arsed! It was easier to pay th e42 quid on the ebay, but hey thats just me :spliff:

Ive just constructed one using a yoghurt pot, good old Stockings :naughty: and active carbon pellets, Ghetto as fuck i know but something had to be done, i was spending a fortune on Air freshener lol

Anyway first impressions are Awesome :yep: Works a treat.

1 person likes this

Ive just constructed one using a yoghurt pot, good old Stockings :naughty: and active carbon pellets, Ghetto as fuck i know but something had to be done, i was spending a fortune on Air freshener lol

Anyway first impressions are Awesome :yep: Works a treat.

good on ya dude, any pics?

good on ya dude, any pics?

Theres a pic in my gallery dude, im not posting it here in my Shiny DP diary it might lower the tone lol Looks like a Titty hanging out the side of my box! :naughty: Does the job tho :yep: i can now breathe fresh air again instead of toxic polluting air freshener :fart:

2 people like this

Hey UK420'ers :yep:

All most week 8 in the Bonsai-Box and all is well :v:

gallery_75846_6024_8678.jpg

Buds are stretching a little but also fattening up even more and she is still very stinky :fart: White pistils still appearing and triches are mainly clear with a few cloudy :yep:

Bud leaves are looking waxy dark green almost wet looking >>>

//www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&img=152763]gallery_75846_6024_211701.jpg[/url]

Edited by gingerninja
4 people like this

Man yer going to a nice wee crop from her, fooking lovely work dude.

:yinyang::skin_up::yinyang:

Man yer going to a nice wee crop from her, fooking lovely work dude.

:yinyang::skin_up::yinyang:

Why thank you kind sir :yep:

I must give the credit to the Beans tho,they have exeeded my expectaitions by far! ( excuse spelling im baked on DR Feelgood)

1 person likes this

Gotta say i really don't think she is gonna go much past 8 weeks, :woot: Just had her out to water her and the white pistils are few and far between...the calyx are swollen and some looking withered..noticed a few amber triches too :v:

"Heavy Pruning" :hi: may be coming much sooner than i thought :hippy:

Hey Again UK420'ers :yep:

Hope your all enjoying the weekend :v:

gallery_75846_6024_313013.jpg

Well just as i thought Liz was done in and knackered out she is having another growth spurt :woot: typical of a Lady to prove a man wrong :blushing:

Buds are once again filling out with those classic "Foxtail's" popping out here and there and some nice new white pistils showing although id say 60% are now brown/orange.

gallery_75846_6024_69087.jpg

Triches galore on this baby totally covering the entire leaves so they look coated in sugar :eat:

I just love the main cola :inlove:

gallery_75846_6024_7021.jpg

4 people like this

Fantastic looking pictures! I'm sure they don't do it justice man

How long do you think it will go??

1 person likes this

Fantastic looking pictures! I'm sure they don't do it justice man

How long do you think it will go??

Cheers jumpman, I thought she was done until i checked her this morning. She seemed to have had 1 huge spurt then nothing much else in the way of growth or new pistils for about a week and she just looked kinda stagnant and lifeless :headpain: I gave her 2 plain waterings with no nutes ...Then BOOM! She sprung back to life again :sport:

that is just sooooo cool, the whole "bonsai" thing i mean...absof,kinlutely ace dude :skin_up:

1 person likes this

that is just sooooo cool, the whole "bonsai" thing i mean...absof,kinlutely ace dude :skin_up:

Aww Shucks :blushing:

Your too kind Raindancer :yep:

Thanx for popping in :hippy:

Great bonsai skills mate - very enjoyable reading so far :yep:

Mr. T :pimp:

1 person likes this

Great bonsai skills mate - very enjoyable reading so far :yep:

Mr. T :pimp:

Thanx Mr T :yep:

Glad your enjoying the journey :v: