Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gingerninja

Dinky Dutch Passion

196 posts in this topic

Hey UK420'ers :yep:

gallery_75846_6024_10479.jpg

gallery_75846_6024_155381.jpg

My Bonsai Diary

I know what your thinking! 1 cubic foot? 50w cfl? :headpain: Has D.P.T gone mad?!! :eek:

Well if you are un familiar with my set up and style then please take a look at my other diary posted above.^^ Also my gallery is full of pics starting from building my Bonsai Box to harvesting my 1st buds.

A few changes have been made along the way as the grow progressed i added 1 more fan inside and also i have just upgraded my bulb so im now running a Massive 54w :rofl:

So its been a few days since i germinated and she's took her time but i am happy to say she decided to grace us with her presence this morning. (pics to follow)

Im looking forward to this grow because its my 1st try at a strain that isn't "short" :hi: and i figure if this grow goes ok then i can pretty much grow anything in there :yep:

Please feel free to join me in my quest,pull up a chair and ill put the kettle on :cheers: how do you like it 1 lump or two? :hippy:

14 people like this

Good man, best of luck :yinyang:

1 person likes this

I will join you on yer quest dude,love it, good luck :yinyang:

2 people like this

aw the best with this shot ninja mate fook what anybody says about the size of your grow ;) your home growing, all that count imo :skin_up:

:yinyang:

2 people like this

I'm in gingerninja.. May well be giviing these a shot on my next run.

1 sugar and nae coos juice thanks..

All the best with china, stay safe...

:oldtoker:

1 person likes this

Very interested in this dinky grow.Good luck mate i'll be stopping by from time to time.

1 person likes this

Cheers everyone,thanx for looking in :yep:

I name all my plants after famous people who share the same birthday,it was a choice between Peter Andre :unsure: & Elizabeth Taylor so id like to introduce Elizabeth >>>>>>>>>>>> gallery_75846_6024_179181.jpg

Think the name is quite fitting cos she is turning out to be a right Diva already! She was stood upright with her shower cap on most of yesterday so i had to gently help her remove it,plus she took nearly a week to grace us with her presence so lets just hope as the saying goes "Good things come to those who wait" :hippy:

4 people like this

Good luck with your grow bud

1 person likes this

I have one on the go at the moment she is filling out her airpot nicely you really can't beat Dutch genes dude!

Rolled a banger and pulled up the lazy boy good luck and bring on the dinkiness :yinyang:

1 person likes this

Nice pics dude.. your very artistic :hippy:

Good luck with this one i ran the PolarLight #2 and if you keep her short mine got quite big bulbus buds bigger than coke cans in both height and width..

Enjoy dude,

S

1 person likes this

Yo gingernija and hello Elizebeth :)

Deffo im in for this one too matey, got a bowl packed ready for the vape tea one suger please lol

Just been reading about the stain and it sounds pretty cool. well tbh I was sold at the word 'trippy' :D All the best with this one too, lets see you sprinkle some of that ginger magic over this fine lady :guitar:

1 person likes this

Good luck with your grow bud

Thanx Cabster i may need it lol

I have one on the go at the moment she is filling out her airpot nicely you really can't beat Dutch genes dude!

Rolled a banger and pulled up the lazy boy good luck and bring on the dinkiness

I will be watching yours with interest Lovemary so i know what quality to aim for :yep:

Nice pics dude.. your very artistic

Good luck with this one i ran the PolarLight #2 and if you keep her short mine got quite big bulbus buds bigger than coke cans in both height and width..

Enjoy dude,

S

Why thank you kind sir :v: I thought id make an effort and make this one as "Sparkley" as possible :smokin:

Ive got no choice but to keep her short dude, if i get buds half as big as that ill be more than happy :)

Yo gingernija and hello Elizebeth :)

Deffo im in for this one too matey, got a bowl packed ready for the vape tea one suger please lol

Just been reading about the stain and it sounds pretty cool. well tbh I was sold at the word 'trippy' All the best with this one too, lets see you sprinkle some of that ginger magic over this fine lady :guitar:

Always welcome Vapes :yep:

The kettles on and the biscuit barrel is always full :smokin:

1 person likes this

Hey again UK420'ers :yep:

Hope you had a good weekend :v:

gallery_75846_6024_127048.jpg

Not a great deal to report,she's settling in nicely and finding her feet :smokin:

3 people like this

hi ninja, I hope you enjoy this grow. I will ! This is an interesting variety for us since we already got plenty of good reports on the previous Polar Light version. So I have my fingers crossed for you, good luck!

1 person likes this

All the best Liz!

1 person likes this