Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tuggie

sketch pad pages

I wanted to post some drawings. I am going to use some of them as ideas for paintings, but which ones do you recon?

I am attracted to the raw beauty behind actions that are condensed from emergency.

Which ones do you like? What do they make you think about?

gallery_75139_5778_113579.jpg

gallery_75139_5778_75742.jpg

gallery_75139_5778_118173.jpg

gallery_75139_5778_124884.jpg

gallery_75139_5778_147937.jpg

gallery_75139_5778_145728.jpg

gallery_75139_5778_159512.jpg

gallery_75139_5778_147611.jpg

Edited by Pete Tugwood
4 people like this

The 6th one down is very Picasso :hi:

i like it :)

2 people like this

I like them all dude but the first one is saying more to me than the other ones,

It's nice to jot stuff down in picture form,haven't picked up a pencil in a while myself,

:smokin:

1 person likes this

I'm with Ginger, great work on number six dude. I like the last one the most though, I like suggestive pieces, mine just drag on for longgg and I haven't finished any of them in months due to grow season beginning, maybe later on I'll post some too

2 people like this

The 6th one down is very Picasso :hi:

i like it :)

Alright Ninje, Thanks a lot mate, appreciate it.

I like them all dude but the first one is saying more to me than the other ones,

It's nice to jot stuff down in picture form,haven't picked up a pencil in a while myself,

:smokin:

Hi M.M, thanks for bobbin' in. It is nice to jot stuff down when your in the mood. I wouldn't mind seeing some of your old sketches... what kinda stuff did you used to like scribbling?

I'm with Ginger, great work on number six dude. I like the last one the most though, I like suggestive pieces, mine just drag on for longgg and I haven't finished any of them in months due to grow season beginning, maybe later on I'll post some too

Thanks Bumpy, nice one lad. I know what you mean, sometimes life takes over but i always keep a pad really handy so I can easily jot stuff down. What kinda thing do you draw?

Here a few more flics anyway. I found loads of wood and did a series of paintings that i exhibited on the street.

gallery_75139_5778_23354.jpg

gallery_75139_5778_45593.jpg

gallery_75139_5778_298.jpg

gallery_75139_5778_20628.jpg

5 people like this

I like the idea of disposable art dude, and free art,do you give them away to anyone who ask's?

Keep it up mate :yinyang:

1 person likes this

Yeah man I'm always covered in mud otherwise I would too haha, mainly portraits but I draw loads of girls I met back in uni days. I'm better at sculpture really because it means I can be childish and messy XD

Hah that's awesome dude a lot of my friends do things like this, I like the many eyes creature hahaha looks like a cross between a spider and a shroom niceeee

I like the idea of disposable art dude, and free art,do you give them away to anyone who ask's?

Keep it up mate :yinyang:

If people are in to my art then I hope to hook them up with a painting. Not always free.

The ones above were left on an old boarded up pub. I went back a week later and all but one had been unscrewed and hopefully taken in to a loving home.

I ve got five bigger, better quality paintings that are ready for the street very soon. I will post flics and if you want one you can have it before they go up.

the many eyes creature hahaha looks like a cross between a spider and a shroom niceeee

Ha ha nice one.

It represents control and conformity and it must be turned off.

the eyes are CCTV cameras

nice one mate I am sure someone's got them and are enjoying them, :yep:

Looking forward to seeing the new bigger ones,where are you looking to put them in the same spot

I ve alway been intrested in free art,thanks for your kind offer,I would rather see them on the streets I

say that with the upmost respect, :yinyang:

I do a lot of my art on the iPad lately,but here's a drawing I never finished its quite old i am in the prossess of

re making it using the iPad,

gallery_72243_4276_183977.jpg

:skin_up:

Edited by distracted
2 people like this

Sick mate, that's an interesting concept especially with the new cispa act in America. I really do think it's crazy how were surveiled on everywhere we go, even google maps our own homes...

Would that I had the money dude ahaha I had to sell my camera for seeds man, work is slow.

That's awesome m.m I love the Shroom and tree like cracks. Keep up the great work guys

1 person likes this

nice one mate I am sure someone's got them and are enjoying them, :yep:

Looking forward to seeing the new bigger ones,where are you looking to put them in the same spot

I ve alway been intrested in free art,thanks for your kind offer,I would rather see them on the streets I

say that with the upmost respect, :yinyang:

I do a lot of my art on the iPad lately,but here's a drawing I never finished its quite old i am in the prossess of

re making it using the iPad,

/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&img=144934]gallery_72243_4276_183977.jpg[/url]

:skin_up:

That's a mad sketch that mate, I like the mushroom/ trichome looking sections. You'll have to post a flic of the finished iPad version when it's done. It will be interesting to see the difference.

I'm going to put the the other paintings somewhere new. I sometimes leave them on park benches with an email on the back of the canvas. I get some cool emails off people buzzin off their new art work they got on their wall.

Sick mate, that's an interesting concept especially with the new cispa act in America. I really do think it's crazy how were surveiled on everywhere we go, even google maps our own homes...

Would that I had the money dude ahaha I had to sell my camera for seeds man, work is slow.

That's awesome m.m I love the Shroom and tree like cracks. Keep up the great work guys

Im gonna have a look in to google maps and their policy's. Do you make a living from creative means?

It's hard mate. I am just about scraping by but these paintings are something completely unrelated to work.

Sculpture is enjoyable, I've been working on some lost wax sculptures recently. What materials do you use?

1 person likes this

No mate no, I did do portraits for a few of my commanding officers back in my army days. They'd payme handsomlyyyy, haven't made much from it for a long time though the occasional draw for a mates birthday present of a bird I like that gets tasty if ya know what I mean ahaha.

I use natural clay mate there's a bank of it I discovered miles away one time, otherwise I'll buy some plasti clay or chain saw logs like totems.

E2a

I made a demon shark bust to be my weed garden guardian the other day, put a pic up tomorrow.

Edited by Country bumpkin Om
2 people like this

I made a demon shark bust to be my weed garden guardian the other day, put a pic up tomorrow.

I would really like to see a flic of your guardian. Hope he serves you well.

hey dude i put up a pic of it here My link

i'm not sure if they appear as pictures though, could you tell me if they do. If not could you help a brother out with getting them to appear as images and not links please? p.s didnt post it here cozz i didn't want to detract from your work :)

1 person likes this