Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NotGoingGoa

Sweet and Deliciuos Ganja in the Shed..

216 posts in this topic

Think ill give this a watch too, am currently growing 6 Sweet Seeds Sweet Skunk Autos, am on day 12 now i think they just gone under the 600HPS, will be watching to see how i fair up as you seam a more seasoned grower than me given the last thing i grew before these was probably a kidney bean in primary school aged 7 ! Good luck with them

NFW

3 people like this

Man - have you really got a record player in the sweet shop :dj: , or were you just carrying the record around to make goods pics and an excuse to post the youtube link..... :wink: ..... nice tunes though.

2 people like this

Think ill give this a watch too, am currently growing 6 Sweet Seeds Sweet Skunk Autos, am on day 12 now i think they just gone under the 600HPS, will be watching to see how i fair up as you seam a more seasoned grower than me given the last thing i grew before these was probably a kidney bean in primary school aged 7 ! Good luck with them

NFW

Cheers Need. I've been in snooping around your diary before, sure you'll have noticed, and all looks fine and dandy.

This is only my 3rd indoor under lights, but I've grown weed in the past under the big grow light in the sky, and I've always kept house plants and done a bit of gardening mostly in containers so I suppose that all helps but I would put me down as a right at the start of my indoor ganja growing apprenticeship. Mind you I learn as quick as Usain Bolt runs when ganja is involved!!! All the best with yours china.

Man - have you really got a record player in the sweet shop :dj: , or were you just carrying the record around to make goods pics and an excuse to post the youtube link..... :wink: ..... nice tunes though.

Full sound system and mirror ball BP. The plants seem to prefer "roots" reggae over anything else but they also like Beethoven's "Pastoral" and Nick Drake's "Man in a Shed"!!!

Nah no record deck china. Two 7's Clash is one of only two albums left, the other being an original (unfortunately knackered) copy of Bob Marley's "Exodus" 18th birthday present from thestaff at an hotel in th eHighlands I worked in at back in the dawn of time! Just a bit of fun for the "photys".

All joking apart though, I do have the facility to play sounds in the "Sweet Shop" and have often thought of playing music in the groom, plants might not hear though above the extraction whoosh from the CF. I'm still considering, Charlie Windsor can't be totally off his head!!

Thanks for the support all of you, stay safe.

PS all seems as it ought in the ganja plant department!!

1 person likes this

Nearly forgot::

And this one came up us a reccomendation when I opened youtube page to search for the above... and stone me, someone's got a picture of me on their upload!!!!!! (good tune too, never heard it before this morning and keeps the ganja related music theme going!!

Stay safe all!

2 people like this

Full sound system and mirror ball BP. The plants seem to prefer "roots" reggae over anything else but they also like Beethoven's "Pastoral" and Nick Drake's "Man in a Shed"!!!

My bud like some dub, or maybe my dub like some bud.... :headpain:

Edited by BluePixie
2 people like this

Greetings Growers, Stoners, Heads, Freaks et all.

Up in the Sweet Shop checking things out just after lights off... so thought I'd take the opportunity to take a few snaps.....

All in all things seem to be going along in a pleaseant and funky manner.

Temperatures are in the range of 20.8 - 25.6 in pots (probes buried in 1 at either end of the group) and 19.9 - 29.7 in the groom. So that all seems as it should.

RH in the range of: 23% 43% bit dry perhaps?? Anyone??

Very little water required at this stage, and no feed needless to say as I'm in fresh JAB MP compost, and the FCJ cutting, "Soul Survivor", has just been potted on with the fresh compost.

HERE'S THE GROUP

gallery_71477_5880_180742.jpg

gallery_71477_5880_21703.jpg

gallery_71477_5880_263404.jpg

SWEET SKUNK AUTOS 7 DAYS SINCE SHOWING THEIR FACES ABOVE GROUND

All three seem just fine, if perhaps a little spindly for the first few days, but they have started to fatten up in the stalk department now and they are only seedlings after all.

gallery_71477_5880_236954.jpg

gallery_71477_5880_186826.jpg

SWEET CHEESE PHOTOS NOT AS I SAID IN LAST POST SKUNK AUTOS!!

All seems as with the Sweet Skunk Autos so no concerns in the Sweet Seeds department other than the usual "new father" ones!!!

gallery_71477_5880_362997.jpg

gallery_71477_5880_44352.jpg

gallery_71477_5880_103201.jpg

FCJ SCROGGERS

Soul Survivor

This girl is, just like her mother, a bushy wee lassie. Mind you the fact that I topped her 3 or 4 times as well as her spending 2 or 3 hours with a 20 watt cfl nestled within her a month or so ago would certainly have encouraged her to bush up. I'll perhaps remove a section of the front of this plant, that which is below my hand in the picture below as she has plenty of branches at the back to fill the vertical net along with her mother.

I've also started a little experiment in cloning. As you can see I've removed growth and fan leaves at one internode and buried and pegged that into the soil. This should strike roots and then I'll attempt to remove it and pot it on... Have done this in the past in order to get shrubs to spread i the garden, but haven't removed the newly rooted parts before, we'll see I'mm pretty confident that it'll work and if not the nothings lost. If it does, then my intention is to utilise this method, somewhat modified in that I'll bury the branch in a separate pot, thereby eliminating having to dig it up.

gallery_71477_5880_179454.jpg

gallery_71477_5880_340889.jpg

gallery_71477_5880_95217.jpg

Re-Vegger

Only problem so far is a wierd one with the re-vegger. She was looking just fine up 'til today when I noticed that her leaf tips are "burnt" (see pics). Looks to me like signs of over-watering or light burn, but this is not the case as I have been very moderate with H2O since starting her back into veg, and, the light at closest so far has been just over half a metre as I have seedlings on the go underneath it. Needless to say any ideas on this one will be read with great interest. I'll monitor and see how we go anyway.

gallery_71477_5880_263573.jpg

Oh well that just about should've bored the arses off all that read it, and covered everything to date.

Thanks for having a decko, may your grows be free from stress and bountiful.

Stay safe all.

5 people like this

Looking as it should man. No idea what's went on with the re veg looks like nute burn :unsure: Really looking foeward to seeing how the re veg turns out so lets hope its nothing to serious. Sweets seeds strains are the best i have grew in my short growing life .

ATB

ps thats one fucking ugly hand ye got there :rofl: :rofl: :P :

3 people like this

Holy shit dude!! that's a sare yin :ouch: Aye ye were lucky there. A wid watch yer self showing a scar like that though dude, Never know who's looking :ninja:

3 people like this

Looking as it should man. No idea what's went on with the re veg looks like nute burn :unsure: Really looking foeward to seeing how the re veg turns out so lets hope its nothing to serious. Sweets seeds strains are the best i have grew in my short growing life .

ATB

ps thats one fucking ugly hand ye got there :rofl: :rofl: :P :

that maybe, who knows.. ain't nutrients either, it's had next to fuck all. Oh well we'll see..

The hand... aye not only ugly but pretty weak an' aw due to whit's on it's arm!!!

Years ago, in fact not long after my return from my 2 years in India, so that'll be 28 years ago, pissed as anything trying to get into my old mans house where I was living at the time, up on my 1st floor bedroom windowsill, slipped, grabbed the window and thanks very much. Cut the artery, muscle, tendon the shooting match. Lost half my blood, sobered up pretty fucking smartish too. Took the ambulance 45 minutes to come 8 miles from Dunoon to where I lived at the time.

Ah well all part of being British and growing up!!!!

2 people like this

Greetings Y'all

Hope this finds you all well with luscious grows and plenty of ganja.....

:skin_up: put yer :walkman: on and crank it up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMGCbgpIf3E

Up the "Sweet Shop" this morning and potted the 3 Sweet Cheese lassies up into 2 litre pots so took a couple of snaps, forgot to take any of the roots but will try to on the next pot up (2's to 7.5's).

Sweet Seeds Lassies, Cheese Photos and Skunk Autos

Everything seems to coming on as it should, and the are all growing and looking in fair health.

Re-Vegger is looking a wee bit better, tips seem to have stopped browning, haven't done anything different so...

"Soul Survivor" has been put behind bars and the "ground strike has set and has new growth, so I'll cut it off from the plant in 5 days or so and then couple days later, all being well, I'll dig it out and fire it into a pot of its own. Can't beat a bit of fannying around!

Environmental data:

LIGHT

50cm above plant tops

TEMPERATURES (lights on and off range):

Pots 23.4 - 28.7

Groom 18.8 - 29.4

RH

24% - 56% still feel the lower end is a bit low....

NUTRIENT

Still on pure soft Scottish tap water, which I leave in the groom to warm up and stay warm.

Really not a lot else to report at this early stage of the proceedings, so without further ado a couple of the snaps:

First up the Sweet Cheese Lassies:

gallery_71477_5880_152017.jpg

Sweet Skubk Autos:

gallery_71477_5880_199180.jpg

Re-Vegger

gallery_71477_5880_23516.jpg

"Soul Survivor"

gallery_71477_5880_114635.jpg

"Ground Strike"

gallery_71477_5880_44942.jpg

Thanks for having a decko, may your grows be free from stress and bountiful.

Stay safe all.

5 people like this

Loving the alternative propagation techniques NGG... good stuff.

1 person likes this

Loving the alternative propagation techniques NGG... good stuff.

Gotta give things a bash china. As I said above I've done this often in the garden with shrubs and see no reason why it shouldn'ae work in this scenario... we'll see. If not then fine if it does then I'll strike some from the Sweet Cheeses. Thanks for dropping in, and well done again on that there Iced Grapefruit.

Been up at lights out to check on temps as I've had the extract off in sync with lights to counter low temps.

Set the extraction fan up on a separate timer to come on for 15 mins every half hour.

Working a treat.

So took a couple of snaps... much nicer without the dual spec bulb on..

gallery_71477_5880_168143.jpg

gallery_71477_5880_129984.jpg

gallery_71477_5880_31011.jpg

Bonnie looking wee lassies imho !!

Stay safe my 420 chinas......

3 people like this

And a "Bom Shiva alec Bom" to you, jeez wish you HAD just passed me a chillum!!!!!

Cheers Punta, just love the look of grapes on the vine all covered in most... almost as nice as ganja, well maybe not.

Keep it green china, thanks for popping by, do call agaian :)