Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Flourite

Auto Blueberry & Snowstorm #2

47 posts in this topic

gallery_71236_4311_22937.gif

Hello, Uk420'ers

Well here we are again with another diary, this time courtsy of Tony from Dutch Passion.

Many many thanks to Tony for this generous offer, it is much appreciated and im glad to be trying seeds direct from the breeder.

gallery_71236_4311_77684.jpg

Currently in the Propagator are 1x Auto Blueberry and 1x Snowstorm #2 then in a few weeks the other two will join them for a staggered harvest and hopefully a bag of PM compo to try.

Setup;

Dr60

250w Sunmaster Dual spec

6L pots for this run, dont want monsters like last time

Local JI 2 Compost

PM Granules, Bio-Silicone and Bloom

I sprinkle some granules into my potting mix, and also then into the hole and round the root ball on potup from the 0.5l pots i use for germing.

These seeds were germinated the usual way, into small glass of water that was previously boiled and they were left for 6 to 12 hrs, then into compost and propagator as its a bit chilly this week

Was going to get Pm supreme but bad times atm, so have opted to try a local JI 2 Loam based compo this run, i used it when I started then moved to their Peat based Multipurpose. I know of it production process and where it is stored and never had anything else in it unlike when i have used big name Shop stuff.

Well that's the plan for now as their in JI 1 germing, and have broke ground on the 20th of January EH 20th lol where has this month gone allready?

My last diary ended and was ravaged over xmass as one does but ended up with a decent bit for now, so lets get on with this.

Auto Blueberry

gallery_71236_4311_41705.jpg

Snowstorm #2

gallery_71236_4311_56337.jpg

That is all for now folks thank you for coming and any advice given.

Peace.

Flo.

3 people like this

And there off, nice start Flourite and good luck with the grow :yep:

1 person likes this

And there off, nice start Flourite and good luck with the grow :yep:

Thank you for your kind words sir.

1 person likes this

Two sound varieties there Flo, I hope they are good to you....

1 person likes this

All the best bro on your grow hope you don't mind me. Pulling up a seat

The urban spaceman

1 person likes this

Two sound varieties there Flo, I hope they are good to you....

Thank you very much, will try my best with them.

Best of luck with your grow, autos have really caught my attention lately, i will pop in from time to time, see how things develop. :yep:

1 person likes this

Best of luck with your grow, autos have really caught my attention lately, i will pop in from time to time, see how things develop. :yep:

Autos are great i have blind tested them on people who reckon they are smokers and they didn't say anything other then this is a good smoke or wow where did u get that from ect... ppl don't know the difference as Autos are just as good as photo-period plants.

1 person likes this

Autos are great i have blind tested them on people who reckon they are smokers and they didn't say anything other then this is a good smoke or wow where did u get that from ect... ppl don't know the difference as Autos are just as good as photo-period plants.

I agree autos are improving all the time :) I grew my first auto outside this year and had great results, check it out in my profile album :magic:

1 person likes this

Will pull up a seat for this, looking to do autoblueberry very soon. All the best with your grow :guitar:

1 person likes this

Hi,

Potted this two up into their finals after going to get some non JI compo, they were in a JI 1 potting mix and not doing much.

Have gone back to old faithful peat based multipurpose with all traces of minerals ect according to the back of the bag, nice and fresh just been made and brought over from the back spot where its made. £3.75 for 40l or a quid 50 more for 80l, clean and no big bits in it.

I had been trying the loam based one on a auto mohan ram and tbh a side by side the peat and Pm combo granules and stuff is great, the peat one chucked out the same type pheno as my last run, but the one in Loam and just weird :( very bad leaves.

But anyways back to this thanks for popping in.

Peace.

Flo

Edited by Flourite

Hi Folks

Update for today 29 January 2013.

After a slow start due the Ji1 compost no performing as well as i would have like, i potted up last week and they are taking off now.

Auto Blueberry

gallery_71236_4311_61283.jpg

Snowstorm #2

gallery_71236_4311_82464.jpg

Group

gallery_71236_4311_5200.jpg

See how they progess now over this next week or so.

Edited by Flourite
2 people like this

Hi guys,

Here's a couple of pics of where these two are at of today.

gallery_71236_4311_5922.jpg

Snowstorm #2

gallery_71236_4311_82951.jpg

The Snowstorm is 1 inch bigger and 1 node more that the Blueberry, but the showed it's sex two days ago the snowstorm #2 today.

They have found their feet now in this compost and are speeding up nicely.

Edited by Flourite
1 person likes this

off to a nice start there mate keep up the good work

peace urban

Hi guys.

Will have to get some pics of these later as getting my camera back soon.

Their has been a massive growth burst on these two since settling into their finals, they was poking out the bottom the other day so left them another few to root out some more then give them a good water and a dose of silicone.

Very happy with their progress and looking forward.