Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Dark Devil Auto®

93 posts in this topic

Dark Devil Auto®
21.jpg

100% Autoflowering strain. This is the result of the hybridization between one of our most appreciated autoflowering genetics Big Devil XL and an exotic autoflowering strain with purple flowers, developed with the collaboration of the R + D department of the seedbank Buddha Seeds feminized seeds. The purple characteristic of this strain is inherited from its ancestors from the Chitral region in the Pakistani Hindu Kush, very close to Afghanistan.

The purple genetics contribute for a faster flowering period, bringing new sweet aromas and purple colours to our Big Devil XL.
Dark Devil shows a strong hybrid vigour since germination. Plants grow with the appearance of Indica-Sativa hybrids with a strong main stem and numerous side branches, finishing with a big main cola and multiple smaller buds on the side branches. Resin production is abundant in the flowers and in their surrounding leaves. Sweet and fruity aroma with hints of incense and delightful citrus tones.
During flowering, around 80% of the plants acquire purple or reddish tones in the buds and some of them even develop purple leaves too. After harvested and dried the buds gain a very dark purple tone, almost black.

Data Sheet

Variety SWS38
100% Autoflowering
Indoor Yield: 400-600 gr/m2
Outdoor Yield: 50-200 gr/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8½ weeks after germination
Height: 80-130 cm
Red flower: 90% aprox. of plants

1º Award Auto del Año Soft Secrets High Life Cup 2014

14.png

11.png

Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp
3 people like this

Wish. Wish. Wish. Wish. Wish. Wish. Wish. Wish. Wish.

Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.

2 people like this

Just got one of these on the go, glad to see the seed popped its tap root within a few hours of being in the tissue and just over 24 hours after planting she is above the soil looking good :) Will hopefully get a camera and put up some pics in the next few weeks :)

2 people like this

Hello sweet seeds.. I have two of these fine specimens on the go now..4 weeks in i think. I did 2 in summer inside and was quite impressed, if only i could've cured a couple of weeks longer it would have tasted a lot better.. This time of year i can keep my environment pretty much spot on whereas summer was a tad more difficult.. I will upload some pics soon when i work out how to do it... Anyway they're looking fine and been stretching a lot this week, even though they're under mh atm..Gonna switch to sodium when the stretch slows down a bit..Thanks for reading and if anyone has any input or advice, it would be most welcome.. Thanks hashishian.

3 people like this

Hello sweet seeds.. I have two of these fine specimens on the go now..4 weeks in i think. I did 2 in summer inside and was quite impressed, if only i could've cured a couple of weeks longer it would have tasted a lot better.. This time of year i can keep my environment pretty much spot on whereas summer was a tad more difficult.. I will upload some pics soon when i work out how to do it... Anyway they're looking fine and been stretching a lot this week, even though they're under mh atm..Gonna switch to sodium when the stretch slows down a bit..Thanks for reading and if anyone has any input or advice, it would be most welcome.. Thanks hashishian.

Would love to see the photos, I have just cracked four of the Dark Devils too. I will get some photos up too when they are in the bubbler.

4 people like this

Nice one ditchthedealer.. They're quite nice stone wise. More body stone than ya average skunks. I was gutted when i run out even though i had two more strains to chong.. I will put some pics up, but gotta work out how to do it.. I can upload from documents but can't get me pics into documents.. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to phones or computers tbf.lol.

3 people like this

Nice one ditchthedealer.. They're quite nice stone wise. More body stone than ya average skunks. I was gutted when i run out even though i had two more strains to chong.. I will put some pics up, but gotta work out how to do it.. I can upload from documents but can't get me pics into documents.. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to phones or computers tbf. lol.

THIS guide may be helpful. Put mine in the bubbler yesterday, started them off on very low nutes, hopefully they will start to take off in a few days, the first night they went under the 250 tonight they are under 400.

2 people like this

Cheers mate.. But still can't upload a pic..

2 people like this

any one got any tips for dark devil

just waiting for final gear to arive to start drow and dark devil beans are waiting here to go

2 people like this

@@outlaw666. I'm still very much an amateur with auto's. You may wanna check blackpoolbouncer's threads on auto's mate..He's the man!

2 people like this

The upload photos saga continues..When i click upload file we go to a screen that has options for files, my options are camera,video camera, document's. Neither of these options are any good.. If I had an option of photos then that would be great.. It's just how my phone is i suppose so for the near future i won't be putting pics up, which pisses me off a tad coz I've got the photo re sizer and the exif data remover too, which are of no use to me now!!! Typical of my life tbh!

2 people like this

Just waiting for the new tent and lights to come through and ill be poppin 4 of these bad boys myself.

Grown a couple of the red poison and there we very nice indeed, only one of the 2 turned purple though, but meh you don't see it once its wrapped up and your smoking it! :oldtoker:

2 people like this

They're filling out nicely now and starting to smell very purple, if you know what i mean..I've really missed that smell. Mmm! I went in the room today and one was touching the glass on my light (air cooled). I'm saving me pics because i am determined to work this picture thing out if it's the last thing i do...I'm on it. Going to score some ganj in a bit and have a good look..

2 people like this

They're filling out nicely now and starting to smell very purple, if you know what i mean..I've really missed that smell. Mmm! I went in the room today and one was touching the glass on my light (air cooled). I'm saving me pics because i am determined to work this picture thing out if it's the last thing i do...I'm on it. Going to score some ganj in a bit and have a good look..

what photo resizer are you using? also are you trying physically trying to resize the photo? as thats not what you need to do, you need to reduce the size (eg Kb) of the picture.

Try geeks Ltd - image optimizer 3.0, thats what i use and had not problems at all.

E2a - am dying to see yours so that i can get all excited about mine :yahoo:

Edited by JayKay79
1 person likes this